Teamspeak vs. Mumble vs. Vent vs. Raidcall

Slick

Teamspeak, considering that it's simple to setup and to use and the configurations available.

Skype Every one is one it and you don't have to have the other person connect to a server. but if there are alot of us we move over to teamspeak.

I don't use VOIP that much and team speak is the only one I've heard of. So use team speak.

Teamspeak was way more expensive when I was picking a voip server for my friends. My mumble server costs me 9 euro for 2 years compared to the TS3 equivelant was about 20euro for a year.

I don't object to either as I use TS3 for my battlefield team.

I don't care but I do prefer TS just a little :)

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

But when we have huge operations that require screaming at each other, can Skype have group conferences that large.

CPU: Intel Core i7 950 MoBo: ASUS Sabertooth X58  Cooler: Scythe Ninja 3 + Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 RAM: 3 x 2 GB Corsair Value Ram, 3 x 4 GB Corsair Value Ram GPU: MSI GTX 780 Lightning; SSD: Corsair Force 3 128GB Storage: 1 x 1 TB HDD (Samsung + 2 WD + Seagate) Case: CM 690 II Advanced Mouse: Steelseries Ikari + Steelseries Qck Mini Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 Controller: Microsoft XBox 360 Wireless Controller Instrument (Rocksmith 2014): Yamaha BB414

you guys can put that fiber connection upload speed to host a teamspeak. that would be pretty cool. worth trying since its free. 
worse case scenario is u pay for a dedicated server. but seeing as u guys have some good hawrdware to host it might be worth looking into

Skype Every one is one it and you don't have to have the other person connect to a server. but if there are alot of us we move over to teamspeak.

And if the call hoster DC's you lose the conversation and have to rebuild it.

My vote goes to Teamspeak. The basic licence is only 25 people, but if you promise that you won't use it for commercial purposes you can get a free 250 slot licence.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

I currently have an TS3 nonprofit license and I could host a teamspeak until the group makes a final decision. I can also help the organization get it's own npl. An npl can have a max of 512 slots.

TS3, tried all of them except raidcall and ventrillo

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

teamspeak is awesome and is probably the most well developed but mumble is cool too. plus everyone already has teamspeak already and if they don't its easy to get

Raidcall I find is the easiest to use and is totally free. You don't have to pay for server hosting and managing a group is simple.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

Teamspeak or Mumble for me.

Surprised to not see RazerComms up there though.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

You guys should try Dolby Axon.

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

Right now we're leaning to Teamspeak although Linus really likes mumble... mumble looks to be very expensive though

mumble, because the audio codecs, and moderation system is much more refined.

i use teamspeak. me and a bunch of friends have our own TS. its great for when we play DayZ Overwatch

Looking for a job

• 2 weeks later...

Right now we're leaning to Teamspeak although Linus really likes mumble... mumble looks to be very expensive though

Mumble is better quality. period.

But it's ugly & expensive, and who cares if it sounds a little better? Teamspeak is also a little more intuitive

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet LTT could run it's own server and host TS3 on it so it should be very cheap to setup and run since LTT HQ has the updated bandwidth to run such a server.

My vote is TS3.