Help

ALBUS_DUMBLEDOR3

Ok so I have this teacher that has threatened to pinch people and I have audio proof of her having a tyrade and i need advice should i show it to the principal or not because im scared ill get in trouble for recording my class

If you're afraid you will get in trouble for recording.. just tell the principal instead that your teacher is saying this stuff?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Is this one of these situations where someone avoids sharing their serious problem with the people that matter to them, and instead just throws it onto a forum in order for loads of people with no background info to decide what the solution is? I hope it isn't.

11 hours ago, ALBUS_DUMBLEDOR3 said:

Ok so I have this teacher that has threatened to pinch people and I have audio proof of her having a tyrade and i need advice should i show it to the principal or not because im scared ill get in trouble for recording my class

Will depend on the rules of the school, the board and laws regarding recording (video/audio?) in your jurisdiction. Google.

And then the personalities involved: teacher, principle, etc.. Is the teacher just mean, having some medical/emotional problems, etc., which the principal would have to consider in what he/she does.

Some people just 'shoot' the messenger.

It will be very hard for anyone that you do not talk directly with to help you access the seriousness of what the teacher is doing and threatening. You need to discuss this with someone you know who's judgment you trust.

Parents?

Aunt/uncle?

Any relatives who are teachers?

Do keep a record.

Just tell your parents and let them handle it with the school. Your teacher threatening students is more serious than the use of your phone in this instance. If your parents have a meeting with your principle the audio makes it very difficult for your teacher to deny it ever happened.  

contact the principal and the director of the school board.

and if you think its a legitimate threat,  contact the non-emergency number for the local police department and inform them of a threat of violence against students.

you wont get in trouble for recording in class

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Done in jest?

What's your jurisdiction?

Corporal punishment is legal and sanctioned in a few places.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti