300$ build

SKEJ
29 minutes ago, SKEJ said:

Please tell me it or link it to me

What do you mean??? You're the one that posted the link! lol

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

4 hours ago, SKEJ said:

Please help this is not a troll I am in fl FortMcCoy I have money for the accessorys (keyboard mouse monitor) I just need a pc

Your previous post provided plenty of ideas for you. 

5 hours ago, SKEJ said:

I need help building a 300$ PC requarirements:,

*16-32g ram

*2-3t space

*core i7-i9

*case with room for upgrade 

*10-12 core

*R7 GPU or higher

*650-900w power supply

*windows 10 pro 

*fast clock speed

*can see insides of case 

*working not damaged 

THIS is not going to happen. 

• First off there are no consumer grade 10-12 core i7 or i9 chips. There are 6 core / 12 thread or 8 core / 16 thread units, but they are between $325-550 as a CPU alone.
    • There are 12+ core Xeon units, but they are not ideal for gaming. They are more for heavy workload processing. And again very expensive.
    • There are consumer AMD chips that have 12 cores, but they are $500+ as well.
  • 16-32GB RAM is what you would want for a workload processing PC. 16GB is more than enough for gaming, though at a low budget, 8GB is more realistic.
  • 650W PSU is already more power than you would need for a single GPU system. I wouldn't go any higher, since it's just a waste.
  • R7 GPU is solid for 720/900p as I suggested for your $120 build. You might look in this price range for a use RX 570. It's a solid step up.
  • As far as working / not damaged, we can show you examples, but can't guarantee anything that we suggest (new or used) will work when it arrives.
    • You can communicate with the seller beforehand and confirm that it is. If you buy through a website, they often include protective measures in case it isn't working on arrival. 
  • Windows 10 Pro can be bought on ebay for $5.

You need to do the research yourself here. But I can point out AGAIN that at $300, you will be better off buying used gear from local cash sales or via ebay.

I hate to suggest it, but frankly from the budget, the clear lack of desire to research real PC parts, and the strange unrealistic desires... You might just be better off buying like a PS4 or XBox One and enjoying it.

Here is a post I found within a minute of searching on FB Marketplace:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1218892631639073/

• AMD FX is not an i7, but it will play games for you at your budget
  • GTX 960 is newer and more powerful than the R7 lineup. Solid enough.
  • 16GB RAM for you
  • SSD and 1TB HDD

You could try communicating and negotiating price with this guy:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/697870060703224/

• Unspecified i5 CPU
  • RX 480
  • 20GB of RAM (dumb.)
  • Similar SSD/HDD setup

2 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

tbh I wish people pushed me into building a PC earlier. it's an excellent skill to foster early on for technical literacy and it's really easy to develop in a basic way. I would have loved to at least avoided the trap of gaming on an old imac.

I don't think OP would struggle to piece together an APU build.

I'm planning to do a PC build with my 8 year old daughter soon. It's gonna be a fun project!

On 2/3/2020 at 2:29 PM, SKEJ said:

I need help building a 300$ PC requarirements:,

*16-32g ram

*2-3t space

*core i7-i9

*case with room for upgrade 

*10-12 core

*R7 GPU or higher

*650-900w power supply

*windows 10 pro 

*fast clock speed

*can see insides of case 

*working not damaged 

First: forget about the specs of this list.

Second: You can start of just fine with a 4 core CPU

Third: Most of the PC's you showed us are garbo or are not worth what they are.

My advice is:

• Find some computer repair shops near your area, ask them if they have any used PCs in stock and if they can install a Graphics card.

The specs you should look in your price range for are:

• Core i7 2nd-4th Generation or better, or a decent higher end 3rd-4 gen i5 or better.
  • 500Gb-1tb of storage, an SSD may be a luxury and you may have to settle for an HDD but sometimes they may already have an SSD installed.
  • 8Gb of Ram or more in dual channel.
  • GTX 1050 ti 4Gb Graphics card or better, you may have to pay for a new card, if so ask for a GTX 1650
  • 300 watt-ish Minimum Power Supply as long as the quality is ok, you can run a better Graphics card with a higher wattage PSU .
  • Mini ATX size case, will probably be whatever old office PC these parts will come in, mostly an old Dell Optiplex.
  • One exhaust fan.
  • Windows 10 Home.

This system will probably be an old office PC selling for around $200-$250(sometimes cheaper), then ad $150(give or take) for the cheap new Graphics Card.

This setup will get you started and can play most games.

You can also find some goods deals on the used market if you are savvy at it, but I recommend looking in the small PC repair for your case.

Also, do you have a PC now? If so, maybe you can upgrade it and you can learn some skills.

Gaming With a 4:3 CRT

System specs below

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700X with a Noctua NH-U9S cooler 
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 Aorus M (Because it was cheap)
RAM: 32GB (4 x 8GB) Corsair Vengance LPX 3200Mhz CL16
GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC Blower Card
HDD: 7200RPM TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 1TB, External HDD: 5400RPM 2TB WD My Passport
SSD: 1tb Samsung 970 evo m.2 nvme
PSU: Corsair CX650M
Displays: ViewSonic VA2012WB LCD 1680x1050p @ 75Hz
Gateway VX920 CRT: 1920x1440@65Hz, 1600x1200@75Hz, 1200x900@100Hz, 960x720@125Hz
Gateway VX900 CRT: 1920x1440@64Hz, 1600x1200@75Hz, 1200x900@100Hz, 960x720@120Hz (Can be pushed to 175Hz)

Keyboard: Thermaltake eSPORTS MEKA PRO with Cherry MX Red switches

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

8 hours ago, SKEJ said:

Please tell me it or link it to me

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164050126534

I'm not really recommending it, but this should be a decent starter.  You will probably want to upgrade the power supply and add a GPU as your need and funds allow later.

7 hours ago, cheez63 said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164050126534

I'm not really recommending it, but this should be a decent starter.  You will probably want to upgrade the power supply and add a GPU as your need and funds allow later.

For $330 shipped to his door, this is a fantastic deal for a new machine.  Yes, we all know we can source the same parts for a bit cheaper but at $330 we're near the floor for ANY new PC build.

It's a good starter, just like any cheap car it'll get you there but there's always better.

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W

20 hours ago, SKEJ said:

That's not a ten-core, and the cpu qualifies in its performance at 4threads. The 'gpu' is an integrated gpu, suitable for office, browsing, videoreplay - but its gaming-capabilites end at about cities:Skylines, Sims 3/4, minecraft, Aragami...

They're not even counting the cores right, since the gpu does have 384 cores... err... shading units. But who cares?

2 hours ago, Lorant said:

For $330 shipped to his door, this is a fantastic deal for a new machine.  Yes, we all know we can source the same parts for a bit cheaper but at $330 we're near the floor for ANY new PC build.

It's a good starter, just like any cheap car it'll get you there but there's always better.

Compared to the '10 core' it is definitely the better choice, by a magnitude. It seems to have dual-channel as well.

But if someone does only have $300 and is in need (somewhat...) for a real gaming pc he better buy a used one, imho.