YouTube rewind hiding comments

AndreiArgeanu

Wasn't sure where to post this but with the YouTube rewind freshly released I noticed that there are no comments on the actual rewind about, you know, the actual rewind. They're all the same, I scrolled all the way down to the end, the only comments that don't say that are replies to comments and it just makes me wonder whether YouTube is actually replacing all the comments. I mean I made a comment, saying that the rewind was you know, kind of bland and bad and at least to me it doesn't look like it was changed yet. So I switched accounts and I couldn't find my comment, like out of the 251.000 comments it would only show me like 100 at most. It just seems sad that youtube is trying to moderate and prevent people from giving their personal opinion. Screenshot_20191206_012748_com.google.android.youtube.thumb.jpg.4dd8046b417e0a227e6b7b974dc9073c.jpg

New one out I can’t wait to get home and dislike it 

21 hours ago, Caroline said:

In fact they must have a whole army of triggered mods watching the comments and their orders are to delete everything

na its probably a programming software to alert some human to investigate.

the public know how to game the upvotes and comment section, its probably big business

Another episode of same YT shit, different day....Next 

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you