Will this bottleneck my 780ti's? (POLL)

PapaSimmz

Everything has a bottle neck. in this case you won't see one so bad that you will get 20fps. As a matter of fact, it will probably be the same as having a 4770k in some games

No. I hope you're OC it too if you have a K CPU.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Definitely not in games. 

Well I will say yes, but I can't imagine it will bottleneck that much. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Not noticeably in gaming situations, but you bought two 780Ti's and can't spare another 100 bucks for an i7? That's a bit odd.

Depends on the game, 9/10 times it won't though

Murphy's Law: "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong"

I would just save money and get a single 780..

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

Which games? If it's something like BF3 or BL2 etc yes although a single 780ti is overkill for those games.

Yes. The z87 chip set runs at 1x 16 but only 2x 8 so you will not be maxing out that cards. that being said, you will never notice it.

A 780Ti will hardly saturate a 2nd gen x8 slot.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

Im sorry, this is my first build.....what does that mean^^

This is my current build

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PapaSimmz/saved/3CQV

It just means there will be no bandwith problems or any other major bottlenecks.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

i only got the budget for one right now, in the future im thinking of it

Here is my build

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PapaSimmz/saved/3CQV

If you are thinking of going SLI you might consider getting a 780 now. It will immediately put you 1/3 of the way to the second 780.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

i say no. if there is any bottleneck between them, it will a negligible amount

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Everything has a bottle neck. in this case you won't see one so bad that you will get 20fps. As a matter of fact, it will probably be the same as having a 4770k in some games

I hate people like you. You say everything has a bottleneck, but when it was origanlly said it meant one thing will be bottlenecked,not that everything bottlenecks everything! If you have a 4970x, it will not bottleneck a 7770 at all!

I hate people like you. You say everything has a bottleneck, but when it was origanlly said it meant one thing will be bottlenecked,not that everything bottlenecks everything! If you have a 4970x, it will not bottleneck a 7770 at all!

That's not what I mean, it's a wide open bottleneck, not that it will effect your FPS. And a 7770 will be bottlenecking a 4960x btw.

That's not what I mean, it's a wide open bottleneck, not that it will effect your FPS. And a 7770 will be bottlenecking a 4960x btw.

I know a 7770 will bottleneck a 4960x. (Now back to my point) Its justjust that it sounds like you're saying it will make it significantly slower, and I had seen a few posts saying things like that so I decided to finally say something.

I know a 7770 will bottleneck a 4960x. (Now back to my point) Its justjust that it sounds like you're saying it will make it significantly slower, and I had seen a few posts saying things like that so I decided to finally say something.

Yeah I didn't intent for it to sound like that, when someone says bottle next alot of people just freak out.

Yeah I didn't intent for it to sound like that, when someone says bottle next alot of people just freak out.

I know you didn't mean it, but using bottlenecking that way is a pet peeve of mine.