I will build you a PC, seriously. - ROG Rig Reboot Announcement

James

Hey i have some questions in my mind

- is the hotal for 1 person
- Any age limit
- will you provide tickets
- and dates

I'm going to guess you're under 18.

If you're a minor your parents will be flown out as well and they'll obviously be able to stay in the hotel with you.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

2 minutes ago, Munhim said:

- can we post more than one entry

Multiple entries is a sure fire way to be disqualified.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

5 hours ago, Kaloob said:

Why not buy a 560 or 570 and a Ryzen 3 for the same amount of cash? Also with a lot of people still using old 2000s Pentium or Core 2 systems, including on this fourm, I'm hoping the winner has a much worse PC than this.

because i thought bottleneck only fps drop, worse ? i even cut 24 power pin from my motherboard when changing power supply for the first time, because it's hard to pull it off.1986154876_WhatsAppImage2019-09-22at22_31_47.jpeg.4af9103e0b81faaa866dc6be5ed4a044.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-22 at 22.32.59.jpeg

Hey people. I'm an international candidate from India, and trying to figure out what are they really looking for in the video for international candidate. Cuz there are 2 categories with worst rig and best overall video, a comic one. But there isn't any specific mention about video requirements for international candidates. Please help out cuz my current rig has a office class motherboard and 2nd gen i3 with 4 GB of DDR3 ram.

Im pretty sure they want you to show where you live and (i think) whoever lives in the biggest shithole wins the international candidate.

I deserve a new PC because my Power Supply is a pending fire, my storage subsystem is in major need of upgrades, and I run a pair of very mismatched 768P TVs for monitors. Once I replace my decade old glasses, those TVs will start looking pretty homely. ?

Just need to grab the tripod and a couple lights. Also need to arrange the room a bit so as to be able to use longer focal lengths on my camera. *starts planning*

A shame Linus doesn't have a similar challenge for cameras...

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

8 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

I deserve a new PC because my Power Supply is a pending fire, my storage subsystem is in major need of upgrades, and I run a pair of very mismatched 768P TVs for monitors. Once I replace my decade old glasses, those TVs will start looking pretty homely. ?

Just need to grab the tripod and a couple lights. Also need to arrange the room a bit so as to be able to use longer focal lengths on my camera. *starts planning*

A shame Linus doesn't have a similar challenge for cameras...

I also deserve a new PC, my laptop is on life support (needs to be on charge all the time), My storage is a hard drive and its a pentium. 

3 hours ago, Death_and_famine said:

What happens if the winner doesn't have a passport?

Unless you are in Canada and live near LTT HQ I guess you just kinda ‘forfeit’ the prize 

Well, my laptop has a celeron n2840, 2 GB RAM, and all it can be used for are just some emulation games because it gets super slow on anything on the internet, and CRASHES when watching YouTube or any video stored on the PC (BSOD). By the way, I only have 29GB of storage.  So, video submission coming soon I guess.

Won’t visit often..

Hey I am from India can I also participate in the Rog rig reboot competition.

Hey I am from India can I also participate in the rog rig reboot compettion.

Has the time been extended? Because on the site (https://gleam.io/4TzN3/asus-rog-rig-reboot-2019) it currently 
says 8 days left but i'm sure linus said 7 days... i Just found out about it and i want to make sure i dont submit too late
since there isn't much time left and i cant find the end date anywhere...

3 hours ago, Shahban ps said:

Hey I am from India can I also participate in the rog rig reboot compettion.

yes

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

My video is 59.49 sec, but YouTube mislabeles it as 1 min sometimes even 1.01 will this be a problem?

15 hours ago, Adrian041p said:

Hi, just made a video for the reboot recently, it'd mean alot if you lads could check it out :)

I don’t know if the mods will let it slide but the video is 64 seconds and the limit is 60. Just thought I’d let you know. I am not an admin.

9 hours ago, MrFixitBlankFace said:

Well you’re lucky. Mine kind of crawls.

Well mine fell down the stairs... it crawled of the edge.

1 hour ago, techi said:

My video is 59.49 sec, but YouTube mislabeles it as 1 min sometimes even 1.01 will this be a problem?

it's a YT glitch, last year it was fine so it should be fine

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ // The Parrot Gang
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

WE ARE THE DARK SIDE Don't be a light theme peasant

Spoiler

........:oo:........

o//ssssssssyhhysssss+////o               .''''''''''''''. 

mddmmm/::ddddddddddddddmmmyss::/mmN       |   PARTY ON   |

o..+oodddmmmhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmmmdddooy       | ,............'

h::oyyhddmmm+++///////////++++++mmmddy::s  |/

Nyyo[[sddhyyyyy::::::::::::::::::::yyymmh//oyym

h..:oohmm+:://///::::////////////////+mmmmms..sNN

m++sddmmm+::hddhhy::+ddddddddddddddhhhmmmmmdhh+++d

Nsssyyhmmhssooodmmhhh::+mmdyyyyyyyyddddddmmmmmmmmo::d

mmd../mmmmmo::shhdmmhhh::+mmhooooooooyhhmmmmmmmmmmmyssdmm

+++++smmdddo::///dmmhhh::+mmhooooooooooommmmmddddmmmdd/++m

``+hhhmmhoo/:::::oooooossymmhooooooooyyymmdoooooydddmmo//N

++:mmmmmy:::::::::::::/yyhmmhooooooooyhhmmd:::::+yyhmmyssddd

ooommmmmy:::::::::::::://ommhooooooooooommd:::::://shhdmm+..

yyhmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyyymmd::::::::/++hmm+//

dddmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyhhddh:::::::::::hmmysshhd

mmmmmdhhs::::::::::::::::+mmhoooooooohhhhhy:::::::::::hmmhhh``+

mmmmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmdhhsooooodmm++/:::::::::::hmmsss``+

dddmmhoo+::::::::::::::::+dddddyssyyydmm::::::::::::::hmmsoo++o

dddmmdhho::::::::::::::::+hhdmmddddmmmmm::::::::::::::hmmsooNNN

mmmmmh///::::::::::::::::+hhdmmmmmmmmddd::::::::::::::hmmsoo++/

yyhmmdss+::::::::::::::::/ooydddmmmmmsoo::::::::::::::yddhyy::+

++ommmmmy:::::::::::::::::::ohhdmmddd/::::::::::::::::shhdmmsssNNNmmN

..+mmmmmy:::::::::::::::::::://shh+//:::::::::::::::::://dmmmmdoo+..o

``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh