I will build you a PC, seriously. - ROG Rig Reboot Announcement

James

My pc sucks because it is not a pc.
windows won't even run, I can only really use it if I boot the computer into linux from a thumb drive

I have an album of different bluescreens on icloud,

2  out of 4 usb ports are physically damaged, I had dongles in them, and dropped the computer on the dongles, and the cd drive in the laptop falls out if i shake the laptop.

oh, and it doesn't support AC wifi, nor bluetooth. AND, the processor is at least 7 years old

9 hours ago, Milan Mahat said:

I made a trailer of why i need A new pC!
Hope you like it linus and ASUS ROG!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gL-Etf65vc

Actually a pretty funny video.

Maybe slow down the text and while you're at it, make it comic sans ;) 

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

56 minutes ago, Alixsep said:

Hey, Thanks, I love linus videos, he is creative af. also, I didn't know he had a wife before uploading the music vid. and I turned LTT to LLT, Just for fun! And thanks, I made the beat, lyrics, rapped, edited, mixed, mastered, and everything, so please take it easy if it is not cinematic. I am too poor. I make lyrical videos _OR_ funny musics. You can subscribe my Youtube channel for more!

Lol, I didn't intend to sound mean, just pointing out some facts in case you weren't aware. It's really good tho

i3-9100F | Asus Prime C370 | 16GB EVGA Super OC DDR4 | Gigabyte GTX 1650 ITX | 120GB Inland SSD | 1TB HDD | Carbide 175R | CoolerMaster 500W

I myself have a Ryzen 5 2400 without a GPU not a bad PC, but my younger brother has a pretty old and beat up laptop that used to be mine until a year ago. If I make the video about his laptop, would I still be able to compete?

34 minutes ago, RubberEyes said:

I myself have a Ryzen 5 2400 without a GPU not a bad PC, but my younger brother has a pretty old and beat up laptop that used to be mine until a year ago. If I make the video about his laptop, would I still be able to compete?

Unfortunately no, i don't think you can. As its YOUR rig thats being entered. not your brothers

23 hours ago, Boinbo said:

Bro mine is the exact same. Lenovo g50-70, with intel core i3 4030u, integrated gpu, and it can only run roblox. You sure you aint my long lost laptop twin?

yo, that isn't even that bad, compared to mine.

Linus is a mint youtuber along with the other LMG staff who star in some videos.

I've been watching for a little while now and i swear atleast 5% Of my videos watched are LTT, teckquickie or Tecclinccy boi, i would just be AMAZED if i won, pls Linus i beg u ur VR setup is sick

18 minutes ago, underhive said:

Hi I made a video to enter the contest 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vRpEl0FFx0&feature=youtu.be 
hope you like it ! let me know what you think

Impressive, most impressive.

I am a bit jealous as you aswell are not MURICUN, and only 1 person gets to go from a foreign country. so i'm going to say you have an astonishing chance of winning

4 minutes ago, Doubledekercouch said:

I am a bit jealous as you aswell are not MURICUN, and only 1 person gets to go from a foreign country. so i'm going to say you have an astonishing chance of winning

Thank you so much i'm glad you love it ! It would be a double win , i'd get a Pc and get to see Canada =3

I'll be honest, i think you did well but i want to win, if only we could both tho. you have effort, il say that. im probs the only person wearing a Soviet Ushanka for my entry but you genuinely put effort into it

Just now, underhive said:

Thank you so much i'm glad you love it ! It would be a double win , i'd get a Pc and get to see Canada =3

2 minutes ago, Doubledekercouch said:

I'll be honest, i think you did well but i want to win, if only we could both tho. you have effort, il say that. im probs the only person wearing a Soviet Ushanka for my entry but you genuinely put effort into it

Saw your video liked it too ! Wish you good luck my slavic friend !

Im actually british, and a prideful welshman at that. I got the Ushanka in Bulgaria at some heritage site that is beautiful apart from the fake gucci stores,

Also my laptop's fuse is on the brink of dying, it only charges if the barrel is in a certain way and it can just stop charging entirely

22 minutes ago, Doubledekercouch said:

did anyone confirm that ? "only 1 person gets to go from a foreign country"

Just now, L_user said:

did anyone confirm that ? "only 1 person gets to go from a foreign country"

they said one of the biggest changes was that they would be 'flying in one lucky winner outside of North America'

Needless to say i'm quite upset about the one lucky winner outside of NA, because underhive is who would likely win but i would kill dozens to win aswell

(edit)

No i wouldn't actually kill dozens, that would be ludicrous

Edited by Doubledekercouch
just for got something :)

On 9/20/2019 at 7:51 PM, James said:

ROG Rig Reboot has returned! We're working with ASUS ROG once again to find out who has the worst PC, and then fly three (un)lucky winners to our office in Canada to build a new one. Simply create a short video telling us why your PC sucks, and why you need a new one more than anyone else!

Enter at https://lmg.gg/8KVPF

On 9/20/2019 at 7:51 PM, James said:

ROG Rig Reboot has returned! We're working with ASUS ROG once again to find out who has the worst PC, and then fly three (un)lucky winners to our office in Canada to build a new one. Simply create a short video telling us why your PC sucks, and why you need a new one more than anyone else!

Enter at https://lmg.gg/8KVPF

@James if you did happen to win how would you find out because you are sending in a video

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

3 minutes ago, Archiecatt said:

@James if you did happen to win how would you find out because you are sending in a video

29 minutes ago, Kaloob said:

Time for me to find the lowest amount of RAM in my fleet of Sempron laptops! /s

Sempron? How about a Celery M

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

I'm sure this has been covered, but what stops someone from just sorting through the junk bin and putting together an epicly shitty PC just for contest purposes? I could throw together some video trying to play games on my Atom powered netbook and lulz it doesn't get worse than trying to game on an Intel 945 chipset graphics. I guess, what keeps this from becoming the shittiest PC contest?

Or I could go lower than that even. Pentium 3 800mhz and a PCI graphics card or my Slot A Athlon. Maybe I don't even have a PC, maybe I'll make a video about trying to game on my Ti-89 graphing calculator. I bet that's an instant win if Alex sees it!

Just now, Kaloob said:

Ethics

k, currently installing minecraft on my atom and nvidia ion system, brb laterz.

11 minutes ago, Kaloob said:

rat.jpg.b97f5846f1fe190bd33e1b95a4393602.jpg

is that running i see?

my computer can't run, it only walks

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ // The Parrot Gang
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

WE ARE THE DARK SIDE Don't be a light theme peasant

Spoiler

........:oo:........

o//ssssssssyhhysssss+////o               .''''''''''''''. 

mddmmm/::ddddddddddddddmmmyss::/mmN       |   PARTY ON   |

o..+oodddmmmhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmmmdddooy       | ,............'

h::oyyhddmmm+++///////////++++++mmmddy::s  |/

Nyyo[[sddhyyyyy::::::::::::::::::::yyymmh//oyym

h..:oohmm+:://///::::////////////////+mmmmms..sNN

m++sddmmm+::hddhhy::+ddddddddddddddhhhmmmmmdhh+++d

Nsssyyhmmhssooodmmhhh::+mmdyyyyyyyyddddddmmmmmmmmo::d

mmd../mmmmmo::shhdmmhhh::+mmhooooooooyhhmmmmmmmmmmmyssdmm

+++++smmdddo::///dmmhhh::+mmhooooooooooommmmmddddmmmdd/++m

``+hhhmmhoo/:::::oooooossymmhooooooooyyymmdoooooydddmmo//N

++:mmmmmy:::::::::::::/yyhmmhooooooooyhhmmd:::::+yyhmmyssddd

ooommmmmy:::::::::::::://ommhooooooooooommd:::::://shhdmm+..

yyhmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyyymmd::::::::/++hmm+//

dddmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyhhddh:::::::::::hmmysshhd

mmmmmdhhs::::::::::::::::+mmhoooooooohhhhhy:::::::::::hmmhhh``+

mmmmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmdhhsooooodmm++/:::::::::::hmmsss``+

dddmmhoo+::::::::::::::::+dddddyssyyydmm::::::::::::::hmmsoo++o

dddmmdhho::::::::::::::::+hhdmmddddmmmmm::::::::::::::hmmsooNNN

mmmmmh///::::::::::::::::+hhdmmmmmmmmddd::::::::::::::hmmsoo++/

yyhmmdss+::::::::::::::::/ooydddmmmmmsoo::::::::::::::yddhyy::+

++ommmmmy:::::::::::::::::::ohhdmmddd/::::::::::::::::shhdmmsssNNNmmN

..+mmmmmy:::::::::::::::::::://shh+//:::::::::::::::::://dmmmmdoo+..o

``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh