Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Inevitable nationwide ban on vaping

Message added by Crunchy Dragon

Keep this thread civil or it will be locked.

Keep the Community Standards in mind.

20 hours ago, MoonSpot said:

You are lucky to not have had anyone in your life that you care about who was a smoker.  Must be nice to not watch people in your life repeatedly try to quit, repeatedly fail to do so and continue to die, fairly slowly, suffering more and more all along the way, and be able to cast such tripe from atop your lofty mountain top.  Ask those whom have lost their parents to tobacco how useless having their parents around longer and healthier might have been.  When longer might mean decades and healthier might mean actually being able to function, I think you may be taking the middle ground too lightly in favour of an extremist all-or-nothing position.

Whoa, please relax.  I think you misunderstood what I was saying.

I'm not saying you can't use vaping as a less harmful bridge, but it should be a short-term solution toward not smoking anything, not a permanent replacement.  It's still a health risk, and the folks who pretend it's fine are fooling themselves.

And for reference, my dad was a smoker and gave it up about 30 years ago (he's still around).  In part because he didn't want to end up with lung cancer or affect his kids.

12 hours ago, Drak3 said:

You're actively harming others. And intervention would be just shooting you.

And those places that sell cigarettes aren't actively harming others? 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Check out my guide on creating your own private cloud storage

12 minutes ago, wasab said:

And those places that sell cigarettes aren't actively harming others? 

The act of selling cigarettes to another is not harming anyone. The buyer makes the conscious decision whether or not to smoke them.

2 minutes ago, steelo said:

The act of selling cigarettes to another is not harming anyone. The buyer makes the conscious decision whether or not to smoke them.

So I can start a mega corporation to sell you cocaine and it's your own damn fault if half of the country is addicted?

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Check out my guide on creating your own private cloud storage

6 minutes ago, wasab said:

So I can start a mega corporation to sell you cocaine and it's your own damn fault if half of the country is addicted?

I already addressed that.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

* thread locked *

Thanks to all the trolling and disingenuous replies.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

VPN server guide

Introduction to Mechanical Keyboard

Spoiler

My Gaming Rig - Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO CPU: i7-8700 RAM: 32GB DDR4 2400(4x8GB) GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 3GB OS SSD: 240GB Avexir E100 Storage: 2x 1TB Seagate PSU: Seasonic G650 OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bits Monitor: Acer 21in G205H + Lenovo 21in