Suggestions on new game to play?

Radium_Angel

Looking for (if it exists) a moon colony sim 

or

something like the original SimCity with more modern GFX.

I like the simplicity of the oiriginal SC which is why I don't like the newer ones.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Have a look at "Anno 2205" you can eventually colonise the moon but it is quite complicated.

Another game to look at is Rimworld, not the best graphics but worth a look.

7 hours ago, Finnskii said:

quite complicated

Thank you, but I'm not looking for a massively complex game or a huge timesink.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

City Skylines is the new Sim City.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

11 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Looking for (if it exists) a moon colony sim

Complete agree with @Finnskii on Anno 2205. It hits around $9.00 very frequently so just give it a little time to do so and that is the price to snag it at.

As for others...

simmo.gif.3e1c49fcff823962604b819b0d375134.gif

• Deliver Us The Moon (will release in 2019)
  • Surviving Mars It's not the moon but it might be what you're looking for. At a historic low for the next 6 days here... Surviving Mars.
  • Lifeless Planet Absolutely love this game. Likes to hit as much as $8.00 and as low as $5.00 during the biggest major sales of the year.
  • Planetbase Currently $10.49 for the next day and a half here... Planetbase. Won't be much lower that, maybe $1.00 lower on Steam sometime.
  • Moonbase Alpha It's FREE!
  • Moon Tycoon It's an oldie and insanely overlooked. Looks like it has potential. Hits just under $10.00 on Steam during major sales.

I know a few more but they're more space colony type games rather than the moon or mars. Only reason I didn't list them is because they just didn't come to mind right now. Ooh, The Spatials just came to mind as an example. It's a neat little game that I snagged for like $0.25 on eBay a few months ago. I like it a lot so far.

11 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

or something like the original SimCity with more modern GFX. I like the simplicity of the oiriginal SC which is why I don't like the newer ones.

SimCity 2013 should suffice. It hit $9.99 back in April for like 2 weeks so it should hit a similar price fairly soon.

On 8/17/2019 at 10:36 AM, Radium_Angel said:

something like the original SimCity with more modern GFX. I like the simplicity of the oiriginal SC which is why I don't like the newer ones.

I also just found this deal and thought that it might possibly interest you... SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition. With the Fanatical10 10% off coupon it becomes the historic low price of just $1.79 and you still have a week to snag it at that price. It hits $1.99 pretty much once a month regardless. It's a 16 year old game but this deluxe edition was created 9 years ago. It's basically an updated version that includes bug fixes, performance enhancements, native resolution support and support for the latest versions of Mac OS X.