Whats Your Favourite Personal Unboxing?

Chivpcgamer

Mine is my dell u2412m, i unboxed it like a pro and threw away the driver disc! :D (I didn't)

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

CyberPower PFC Sinewave Series 1500VA Tower UPS - god that was heavy but oh so good

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I loved unboxing my NZXT Phantom 410, I felt just like Linus, it was because of his unboxing that I brought it too. But I also did an unboxing of the Elgato Game Capture HD and that got me 50,000+ views on YouTube, so that was a good one too :3

Computer Specs (The Space Fridge):

CPU: Intel i5 3570k | Motherboard: MSI Z77A G45 | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Blu | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 (60GB) | 

HDD: Seagate Barracuda (500GB) | GPU: MSI HD 7950 Fwin Frozr iii | PSU: Corsair CX600 | Case: NZXT Phantom 410 w/ NZXT Blue LED strip

When I unboxed my Cyberpower pc I tipped the box upside down so that the pc would slide out the right way up, ofcourse cyberpower got this wrong so I had an upside down pc. Linus would've been sick!

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

Definitely my Asus VE278. The size of that was just awesome.

Hmm tough one... Well there is always joy in unboxing Apple stuff (Say what you want, but they know packaging) Then again, I must say my first PS3 (60GB version) is the one that I remember in full detail yet, even though its been 6 years. I still have the box... xD 

Hmm tough one... Well there is always joy in unboxing Apple stuff

Oh yes, pulling the tab and lifting out your new sleek and beautiful laptop, I definitely remember this one!

I think my favorite unboxing of mine was an Acer Extensa 4630Z from 2008. It was my first computer that I didn't have to share with anyone, it was mine. Its still my main laptop. I upgraded it to 4gb of ram so it ran better and now it needs a new battery. I'm still suprised how well it holds up still.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

My favorite unboxing of mine was unboxing my new converses. Or that doritos locas taco the other day....

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

The only unboxing I did within this year was an unboxing of box of Apples... so I guess that'd be my favorite for the year xP

Asrock X79 Extreme 11

"...and they crank it up to...ELEVEN..." -Linus

Msi gtx 670pe/oc and sabertooth z77.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

I love the smell of new motherboard so i'll have to say my gd65 :)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Gotta be my Akai soundcard/ I/O interface

akai-eie-pro-660-80.jpg

It's not the best purchase I've made. There are two drivers where you basically have to choose which of the specs that were advertised you want to work.

But I haven't returned it, in the hope that it'll be fixed and it looks too good.

The unboxing was eye-watering though, it's such a cool piece of hardware and the box was sweet both in packaging and contents.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

G710+. First mechanical keyboard. Couldn't wait to try those Cherry MX Brown keys and playing games on this keyboard.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer