AMD ryzen 5 2600 air cooler under 100$

Bazeleel

My cpu fried cause my liquid cooler stopped working and i had no idea. I am pretty scared to ever use a liquid cooler again. What would be some decent air coolers for the CPU? 

Just general gaming, some streaming, and video editing. Not looking to OC anything either. 

The 2600 inst really a hot chip so you could get away with the stock cooler but if you wanted to go after market you could always get a cryrig h7. 

11 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

The 2600 inst really a hot chip so you could get away with the stock cooler but if you wanted to go after market you could always get a cryrig h7. 

I was dumb and threw away the stock cooler. 

Cooler Master Hyper 212 black is great for a budget. 

Let's compare though, for performance's sake. What water cooler were you using?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

45 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Cooler Master Hyper 212 black is great for a budget. 

Let's compare though, for performance's sake. What water cooler were you using?

Corsair H60

3 minutes ago, Bazeleel said:

Corsair H60

Not a particularly impressive cooler. Not only will the Hyper 212 not fail on you, it will possibly perform even better.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 hours ago, fasauceome said:

Not a particularly impressive cooler. Not only will the Hyper 212 not fail on you, it will possibly perform even better.

Thank you

What case and ram are you using?

Where are you shopping / located?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

6 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

What case and ram are you using?

Where are you shopping / located?

Toledo ohio, case ill be upgrading to a full tower and i have 16gigs of ram Corsair vengeance

4 hours ago, Bazeleel said:

Toledo ohio, case ill be upgrading to a full tower and i have 16gigs of ram Corsair vengeance

Which Vengeance line? They range from LPX which is standard profile to much taller sticks. 

Can you be a bit more specific about the case?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.