What was (or still is) the game of your childhood?

geforceftw

I hate choosing but if i had to choose one game it would be fable. I have 5 games that come to mind but i am choosing fable since the anniversary is coming out on Feb 4th.

What are your childhood games?

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

pokemon on my gameboy but when i got a bit older fallout 3 my all time favorite game  

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Half Life, I had a count on the amount of hours on it; it may have been somewhere in the range of 2,000 hours.

My System Specs: (Short list) i7 4770k, GTX 780, many SSD's, a 2 TB HDD(deceased :( ), Corsair 650D. Full list: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/kchriz6097/saved/8dh7YJ

Upgrade Plan: Acquire some Black Noctuas then add 16 or 32GB of 2133MHz memory

Command and Conquer: Red Alert Retaliation on the PS1. Still play it a few times a week.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

Wind waker. and me and my friend used to play a bunch of games on his n64 but none stand out so all of the n64. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

pokemon on my gameboy but when i got a bit older fallout 3 my all time favorite game  

i would of chosen fallout 3 but i was around 14-15 when i started playing it

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

Runescape, Oregon Trail, Stronghold Crusader, Ocarina of Time.... So many good games I haven't played in ages.

I am still a child so it is yet to be determined. Halo 3 was the first triple A game I ever played so possibly that although Metroid was also pretty amazing.

Technically star citizen will be out before I am 18 so that will sort of count (if it turns out as good as we hope)

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Halo 2

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Doom

Maybe Alex Kidd, Super Mario Bros, Sonic etc, but Doom is what really got me into PC's.

GTA Vice City. Still an awesome game.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2: Yuri's revenge expansion.
It was ahead of its time, and i still play the campaign.

Woo!

Zelda: a link to the past
Halo CE (custom edition)

Halo 2

Banjo Kazooie

Goldeneye

Halo CE introduced me to the coding scene when I started my own server back in 04.  Still play and make maps to this day :)

Looking back makes me feel old.

My rig: Case: Cooler master storm scout

CPU: I5 3570k - Ram:  8Gb Kingston HyperX Blu

GPU: GTX 660 - Sorage: 2-1TB WD black;  120 GB samsung 840

Pokemon Blue 

i would say cs as i have been playing it for like 15 years now but before that i would play wolfenstein 3d and command and conquer red alert(doing multiplayer over dial up modem direct calling my friends house)

mario and zelda until the wii released, i was a nintendo fanboy

420blazeit post

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Runescape. I played nothing else for many years. I believe I had around 16-1700 hours by the time I quit.