Headphones for Kids?

addbot

Are there any goodsounding headphones for kids(4yrs old)?

With the right size,weight,construction for kids? Thanks

something cheap, they will break them. trust me :P

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

How about in-ears? As long as they have small tips, it should work.

could get suck in there ears and they eat stuff. Just get some cheap over ear headphones. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

kids can eat those, my nephew likes to chew on them so not the best thing for a 4 year old.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

kids can eat those, my nephew likes to chew on them so not the best thing for a 4 year old.

yes that's why I avoid them.

something cheap, they will break them. trust me :P

He's broken 2 last year. :)

No headphones out there for kids? I don't mean the mickey mouse/hello kitties/marvels lol

Maybe wireless headphones. So their are no wires they can't chew on.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

yes that's why I avoid them.

He's broken 2 last year. :)

No headphones out there for kids? I don't mean the mickey mouse/hello kitties/marvels lol

honestly until he's at least 8 years old just keep buying the cheapies from BestBuy or something like that. 

I am sure there are headphones out there for kids but it's a niche product and you will pay the price as for their reliability, I can not speak on that because I just don't know. 

Hail Sithis!

To be honest, headphones are not the best thing for people that small, Unless you can absolutely monitor how loud they are.  If you can keep the volume down there is no issue, but I have removed headphones from kids before and found the volume way too high as you can't always tell from the outside. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

To be honest, headphones are not the best thing for people that small, Unless you can absolutely monitor how loud they are.  If you can keep the volume down there is no issue, but I have removed headphones from kids before and found the volume way too high as you can't always tell from the outside. 

yeah that is another thing, children's hearing is very sensitive to loud noises. though the really cheap ones don't really get all that loud comparatively. 

Hail Sithis!

could get suck in there ears and they eat stuff. Just get some cheap over ear headphones. 

But they are so delicious! :P