#Beforeitwascool | Muffinator's Build | Plasti-Dipped GPU + Mobo Done! |

Muffinator

I figured I should post this POS sooner or later... 

Specs:

Anyways here are some pics:
Before plastidip:
OGpCgDf.jpg

After Plastidip:
fiB3p2p.jpg
Fractal Design Sexiness
ByaQCah.jpg
R5sfpHf.jpg

GPU:
YaBZVq5.jpg

My Battlestation:
YeRhmvq.jpg

Glam Shots:
quwquwc.jpg
dvQCNzD.jpg

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

Peripherals: Logitech G502 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Red switch) |

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Thanks!

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

I want to have sex with your computer.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I want to have sex with your computer.

Thanks?

Also, lol you have 69 posts...

Good job with the cable management! Very clean. 

PC Specs

Intel i5 4670k 4.2ghz @1.20v | Cooler Master 212 Plus | Asus z87-A | Fractal Design Define R4 |Hitachi 1TB 7200rpm HDD | 2x Samsung 840 EVO | Seasonic 520w m12II | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb DDR3 1600mhz | PowerColor 7870 GHz edition | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | NZXT Hue RGB Controller

Good job with the cable management! Very clean. 

Thanks! Yeah, it was an effort... Next time around I am buying a Modular PSU...

Thanks! Yeah, it was an effort... Next time around I am buying a Modular PSU...

Right? i have a semi modular and mine looks 23424324x worse. Did you get cable extensions? 

PC Specs

Intel i5 4670k 4.2ghz @1.20v | Cooler Master 212 Plus | Asus z87-A | Fractal Design Define R4 |Hitachi 1TB 7200rpm HDD | 2x Samsung 840 EVO | Seasonic 520w m12II | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb DDR3 1600mhz | PowerColor 7870 GHz edition | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | NZXT Hue RGB Controller

Right? i have a semi modular and mine looks 23424324x worse. Did you get cable extensions? 

Yeah those are extenstions from Silverstone

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812162040

Yeah those are extenstions from Silverstone

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812162040

do you know if they'll work with a seasonic PSU? im thinking of getting extensions myself. 

PC Specs

do you know if they'll work with a seasonic PSU? im thinking of getting extensions myself. 

They will work with any standard 24 Pin connector, so... Yeah they will. They have other colors too... Just go on newegg and search "Silverstone extension" and they will all pop up

Strange powersupply..

It's Ghetto to the max.

How you have mounted HDD? I have the same case, and i wonder how mount it.

The only things, which you have to do now is just to add an other stick of RAM and a SSD, other your whole setup looks pretty sweet mate!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

How you have mounted HDD? I have the same case, and i wonder how mount it.

It's in the 5.25" Bay. I used radiator screws, you can see them in the first pic.

Please get another stick of RAM

The difference between single channel and dual channel in gaming is minimal. I got the stick free and 16 gbs of RAM for gaming is just ridiculous.

The only things, which you have to do now is just to add an other stick of RAM and a SSD, other your whole setup looks pretty sweet mate!

SSD is on the list. I'm looking to get an EVO.

Nice tidy little build. Great along with the sleeved cables. Little powerbox, well done. A++

Thank you! :D

Nice build.
Red/Black builds are nice and relatively easy to find bits for which is good.

The only things that I dislike is the H100 pipes. I bought one, then the H100i came out and swapped straight away.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

Nice build.

Red/Black builds are nice and relatively easy to find bits for which is good.

The only things that I dislike is the H100 pipes. I bought one, then the H100i came out and swapped straight away.

Thanks!

Yeah I don't prefer the tubing either, however at $65 I am not complaining... :D

Coming Up!

Plasti dipped Motherboard PCB and GPU pcb!

Plasti dipping has begun!

I will be applying the second coat soon! I will keep you guys posted!

NKLIr9b.jpg

what mouse pad is that?

Main Rig: i7 4770k @ 4.2Ghz, sabertooth z87, Gtx 980, hx 750 ,16gb vengeance pro, 120gb kingston ssd, 3tb segate

Finished! I love the beautiful Matte black!  It's much better than that ugly brown PCB!

nQhS8rE.jpg

Finished! I love the beautiful Matte black!  It's much better than that ugly brown PCB!

nQhS8rE.jpg

It's soooo sexy! D:

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.