Someone's getting fired. (In some parts of the world 95% of websites are absolutely down)

NunoLava1998

devops.png

There is no enemy. The foe on the battlefield is merely the manifestation of that which we must overcome. The doubt, and fear, and despair. Every battle is fought within. Conquer the battlefield that lies inside you, and the enemy disappears like the illusion it is.

On 6/4/2019 at 4:00 PM, unsungheroist said:

devops.png

That poor girl, the amount of evil memes based on her she gets must feel awful however old she is by this point.

24 minutes ago, CarlBar said:

That poor girl, the amount of evil memes based on her she gets must feel awful however old she is by this point.

here is an article about her grown up https://hygo.com/remember-this-face-disaster-girl-is-all-grown-up-now/

There is no enemy. The foe on the battlefield is merely the manifestation of that which we must overcome. The doubt, and fear, and despair. Every battle is fought within. Conquer the battlefield that lies inside you, and the enemy disappears like the illusion it is.

2 hours ago, CarlBar said:

I can change that.

"House burned down... kid safe as a bug in a rug!" Honestly, how could you get angry at that kid... even if that face says "I started the fire!!!"

12 hours ago, TechyBen said:

I can change that.

"House burned down... kid safe as a bug in a rug!" Honestly, how could you get angry at that kid... even if that face says "I started the fire!!!"

Haha, oh she's adorable in that image and it's actually nice to know she can have a laugh at the meme actually, but a lot of people wouldn't and that really wouldn't be nice.