Inwin get crazy again with the 901 mini itx case!!!

brownninja97

In_Win_901_01.jpg

This is the front of the case with a brushed aluminum front, i think a darker shade of grey would have been betteras there is a tinted window on the side panel, my bad there is a side panel on my window.

In_Win_901_02.jpg

This case doesnt have support for a motherboard. That isnt true, under the fancy squares there is slots for all of your crap like usbs and hdmi and dvi and wait a sec hdmi AHHAH. 

Inwin say that this is very good case for steam boxing but until i see the inside and the price which is likely to be quite high then im gonna have to wait and see. 

The case supports up to 300cm cards meaning a 6450, 6990 and a 7990 will not fit.

130mm heatroom for the cpu which is decent but not amazing, you will definitely not be getting a hyper 212 in there so dont even think about it.

The liquid cooling support isnt very good, you  have to do it externally and rads look ugly, we dont wanna look at them and they would damage the case appearance a lot. There are two 120mm fans at the bottem of the case as intake and then  a single 90mm fan as the exhaust.

They also released some psus but im too lazy to report on them because i doubt anyone cares( 550 W and 750 W 80Plus Gold PSUs)

http://www.techpowerup.com/197196/in-win-launches-its-901-mini-itx-pc-chassis.html

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Love the materials, but it's a bit too plain for me. 

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

Sexy, but ugly. All at the same time

I'm on the same boat.

If I were more spend drifty, I think this would be a fun case to mod. Make it a more appropriate Steam Box.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Looks sharp, i would use it in the office, but it sure is a bit away from the Glorious Gaming PC Master Race *Moves thumbs as in a Steamcontroller* Gaben

I liked the plain Aluminium look (Although I would prefer powder coating or a nice anti-fingerprint paint) and the window is cool.

|CPU : Core i7 4770 (non-K :( ) | GPU : XFX RX 480 GTR 8GB @ 1385Mhz | MoBo: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 | PSU: XFX 850W PRO | Case: In-Progress Silverstone TJ-07 |

Zenfone 2 ZE551ml 32GB + 64GB SD - Rooted LineageOS |

Looks sharp, i would use it in the office, but it sure is a bit away from the Glorious Gaming PC Master Race *Moves thumbs as in a Steamcontroller* Gaben

I liked the plain Aluminium look (Although I would prefer powder coating or a nice anti-fingerprint paint) and the window is cool.

Everyone seems to love brushed aluminum at the moment so i think a lot of case companies are trying to integrate some of that into their products.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I just bought a new toaster, I'll pass on this one

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

I just bought a new toaster, I'll pass on this one

jesus you are negative about everything

Listen if you care.

jesus you are negative about everything

Well, the polished metal aesthetic really reminds me of my kitchen lol

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

Well, the polished metal aesthetic really reminds me of my kitchen lol

This is why women cannot be on the forum. 

JK btw you know that.

Interested in Business and Technology

JK btw you know that.

Aww snap

Listen if you care.

JK btw you know that.

Aww snap

Being able to cook is the ultimate survival tool! Sammies anyone?

Being able to cook is the ultimate survival tool! Sammies anyone?

Touché 

Interested in Business and Technology

USB ports on the right side of the case.. isn't that a bit strange? 

I really like the hidden I/O shields, its the main reason I bought the FT-03 Mini.

Holy crap is it expensive though... $190.

Lot of mitx builds are for a htpc. Most TV's have VGA and Hdmi. Hdmi isn't pointless, stop blindly following someone else's words and knocking the only standard that does audio and video at once.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

It is a very handsome case but the functionality just does not cut it.

Core - EVGA Classified 3 | i7 980x | 12GB Corsair Dominator GT | Lian Li P80 | Corsair 128 Neutron GTX | 2 x WD 500gb Velociraptor | Asus Xonar Xense | 2 x EVGA 590 | Enermax Platimax 1500

Water Cooling - Alphacool NexXxos 360 Monsta | TFC 360 | Alphacool D5 Vario | Alphacool 250 Tube res | EK Supreme HF Nickle Plexi | 2 x EK Nickle Plexi 590 WB | Aquaero 5 XT

There was already a thread about this quite a while ago, general consensus was "aluminum and glass is cool, but where's the cooling?"

My main concern with this case would be the all glass side panels. Those things will collect dust like crazy, get scratched easily and will significantly increase the weight of the case.

My main concern with this case would be the all glass side panels. Those things will collect dust like crazy, get scratched easily and will significantly increase the weight of the case.

True but they seem to be the latest craze.

Listen if you care.

True but they seem to be the latest craze.

I like the look of it, but I'd really hate cleaning that beast. Additionally, it's $189.99 on Newegg. That's crazy expensive for a mini itx case. I'd much rather pick up a prodigy or hadron and take that extra saved money and put it towards something that will actually improve the performance of my pc.