LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

do you guys know if cutlass will come with any weapons at all i know its not ready yet and in the rsi site it doesnt show it comes with any weapons will it stay like that? 

I dont think it comes with anything but 2 guns and a tractor beam

do you guys know if cutlass will come with any weapons at all i know its not ready yet and in the rsi site it doesnt show it comes with any weapons will it stay like that? 

My understanding of it is that it will be very maneuverable and speedyish smuggling or salvage vessel but lightly armed. still it is in dev so things change. the best source for ship stats and weapon numbers is of course on the RSI website.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

My understanding of it is that it will be very maneuverable and speedyish smuggling or salvage vessel but lightly armed. still it is in dev so things change. the best source for ship stats and weapon numbers is of course on the RSI website.

on the rsi site it has;

2x Class 1

1x Class 2

2x Class 3

2x Class 4

avaiable

which makes ne think it doesnt come with guns.

but when its fully loaded thats quite a firepower :D

on the rsi site it has;

2x Class 1

1x Class 2

2x Class 3

2x Class 4

avaiable

or maybe they haven't decide which guns to give you whit the ship 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

or maybe they haven't decide which guns to give you whit the ship 

quite a high possiblity since the ship is not done yet (i mean most ships are not done yet but cutlass is in a really early stage)

on the rsi site it has;

2x Class 1

1x Class 2

2x Class 3

2x Class 4

avaiable

Hmm my understanding has changed then lol, in my defence I am at work so I didn't check the stats :D 

@Mr.Duck

it should have missiles, a turret, some front guns, i think they temporary removed them from the ship.

A tractor beam would also be handy, in the loadout. but yeah maybe it s temporary disarmament.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

acording to the 11.1 update the tractor beam is the thing in the back of the cutlass that would swing down and clip thru the back hatch

acording to the 11.1 update the tractor beam is the thing in the back of the cutlass that would swing down and clip thru the back hatch

Yeah, that thing wouldn't even budge when the hatch would close. Well, from the videos I saw on it.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

And remember about tractor beams....

Tractor Beams are a dangerous technology. They take up a standard gun slot and are designed for collecting material significantly less massive than their host ship (escaped pilots, cargo pallets, bobbleheads, etc.) As such, there’s a constant danger of overloading when using them to dock, especially with cheaper models.

Though this is from the Star Citizen wiki, so.. Yeah. There's a reason they don't let us use Wikis as a source in school.

http://starcitizen.wikia.com/wiki/Boarding

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

And remember about tractor beams....

Tractor Beams are a dangerous technology. They take up a standard gun slot and are designed for collecting material significantly less massive than their host ship (escaped pilots, cargo pallets, bobbleheads, etc.) As such, there’s a constant danger of overloading when using them to dock, especially with cheaper models.

Though this is from the Star Citizen wiki, so.. Yeah. There's a reason they don't let us use Wikis as a source in school.

http://starcitizen.wikia.com/wiki/Boarding

But isnt the special thing about the cutlass is having a tractor beam without sacrificing a gun?

On the phone so don't mind errors.

Yeah it is the nice feature. Though it stated that the ship had 2 turrets, then on Wingman they stated that the second turret is technically the tractor beam.

It just mounts internally. So even if you could change it into a gun, I'm not sure how useful it would be outside of being chased or boarding a ship.

Polar bears?

as for two turrets on the Cutlass, i...find 1 enough. two would look weird on it, its not a Armored Train exactly, and lol i was wondering what that tiny ball arm thing that pops down near that hatch was, so that's the tractor beam? Ha! man it looks funny. 

I think it was mounted up side down, it probably should pop up from above the ship and aim downwards where the hatch opens and drag things in.

Polar bears?

as for two turrets on the Cutlass, i...find 1 enough. two would look weird on it, its not a Armored Train exactly, and lol i was wondering what that tiny ball arm thing that pops down near that hatch was, so that's the tractor beam? Ha! man it looks funny. 

I think it was mounted up side down, it probably should pop up from above the ship and aim downwards where the hatch opens and drag things in.

If you did swap the back tractor beam for a gun, say for boarding missions onto Vanduul ships, you could look really bada** like this:

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/HWjQnxlvwa0/maxresdefault.jpg

Though in space that's pretty dang useless. Especially with turrets and all.

If you did swap the back tractor beam for a gun, say for boarding missions onto Vanduul ships, you could look really bada** like this:

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/HWjQnxlvwa0/maxresdefault.jpg

Though in space that's pretty dang useless. Especially with turrets and all.

yeah i se your point , the top front Turret cant exactly aim down that well so a gun mounted arm coming out from the hatch would make sense. but then again so could a top mounted arm but then the enemies would notice it easier. hmm.

But yeah space logic :P its not a bad idea though. maybe there will be like tiny drones that we can have in the cargo hold for boarding stations or bigger ships!

that would be sweet, but they need to advance the FPS concept first. 

@Slick @LinusTech @ixi_your_face LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY INCOMING!!!!!!!!

from RSI website:

We’re also holding a special contest for the event! Three members each from the six most active Star Citizen Organizations (two in each category, large, medium and small) will be invited to have a special interview session with Chris Roberts during PAX! Keep in mind that organization activity will take into account a number of factors beyond number of members, so stay active on the forums and the chat! Winners will be selected on March 14th, to allow time for members to make travel plans.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13601-Updates-PAX-East-Wall-Of-Honor-And-More

everyone to the org IRC NAOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

We gotta get more active! 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

mother-of-god-template_foro.jpg

Damn that is expensive... Well I think its time to save up on dogecoins :D

Reached $6 in dogecoins this morning :D

CPU: i5 Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G Skill Sniper 8GB 2133 Graphics Card: 2x Gigabyte GTX 770's

Case: NZXT Switch 810 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: PC Power and Cooling 950W OS: Windows 7

You might actually pull it off!!! That is amazing

Nah its been 4 days, should be at 9-10 by now but whatever xD

--update--

At $7.30 now, I could reach 10 by tomorrow :D

CPU: i5 Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G Skill Sniper 8GB 2133 Graphics Card: 2x Gigabyte GTX 770's

Case: NZXT Switch 810 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: PC Power and Cooling 950W OS: Windows 7

This looked so fun and with lukes constant badgering in just about every video since CES I decided to pledge with the cutlas to start maybe a constellation later who knows.