nightmare to sign up, to find...

Solonicity

why cant i type in the comment box? nothing happens or shows. i had to type elsewhere and oaste this. and your captchahell  and email confirmation is ridiculous - I had probably 20 captchas - unless youre under onsoaught or want to duscourage participation.  and then i saw the post i wanted to comment in/ kove speaker promo didnt even get a reply from the site about that issue.

Can't really say I've had the same issues when signing up.

Maybe you can't post replies because you're still on 0 posts?

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

Captcha is by Google. The amount depends what IP/browser etc. you are on. If the IP/hostname is known for spam, botnets and so on, you'll be haunted. Discord does same when I use mobile data.

So questions. Are you using VPN? What browser? Have you tried without addons enabled?

In past issues with text bpx loading slowly are caused by either something slowing down whole connection (like VPN) or some browser addon blocking elements from working.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

42 minutes ago, myselfolli said:

Maybe you can't post replies because you're still on 0 posts?

And that's got nothing to do with anything. It only means user has posted either to this section or to Off Topic.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

And that's got nothing to do with anything. It only means user has posted either to this section or to Off Topic.

I thought there was a limitation, that you could only post/reply in certain subforums once you have a certain number of posts. I could be wrong though, it's been some time since I was on 0 posts :P

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

When I read this, it reminds me of the post where a bro was complaining about how hard it was to download MSI afterburner because the website was very "Not user-friendly" because he accidently downloaded Kombuster.

Everytime I DL Afterburner I look at MSI's website wondering how that person brushes their teeth in the morning lol

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

1 hour ago, myselfolli said:

I thought there was a limitation, that you could only post/reply in certain subforums once you have a certain number of posts. I could be wrong though, it's been some time since I was on 0 posts :P

Classifieds is only subforum with such limitation, 100 posts.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

>joins

>shitposts

>leaves

a classic.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Are you using tor? That is the only reason that I'm aware of that could cause you to receive more than one captcha. 

Email verification is necessary to reduce the amount of spam that we get, and is standard on most sites like this. 

If the editor wasn't working, it's possible that the editor was being blocked by something like noscript. If you don't have any extensions or content blocking enabled, what browser and version are you using? 

HTTP/2 203

On 4/8/2019 at 5:50 AM, DildorTheDecent said:

>joins

>shitposts

>leaves

a classic.

a chronicle

14 hours ago, myselfolli said:

(I don't think he's comming back)

Hes comming back for sure, hes gotta finish ??