Is it True some ransomware or any virus was very difficult to resolve? Any experience?

I repair my computer of some virus last year and that was very easy to resolve this problem with ccleaner, combofix and anti-malaware byte and some click for delete file in the registry. It is always be simple or sometime you need very hi level study for resolve the problem.

Thanks to share your experience about the reparation of a virus.

If its memez then you don't really have a leg to stand on as it removes registry that let windows boot. 

I make intelligent lights do cool things

8 minutes ago, TheMountain28 said:

I repair my computer of some virus last year and that was very easy to resolve this problem with ccleaner, combofix and anti-malaware byte and some click for delete file in the registry. It is always be simple or sometime you need very hi level study for resolve the problem.

Once a case happened with me. Had kaspersky internet security 2018 installed. I had downloaded an email attachment by mistake which infected one file. That one file then went on spreading to the other files on the drive infecting each and everything. Kaspersky as soon as it repaired one file would detect the other file to be infected. Had to download their rescue tool and boot into it to get rid of that file. 

8 minutes ago, TheMountain28 said:

CCleaner doesn't remove anything, it only deletes temporary files. I wouldn't rely on ComboFix because it usually messes things more than it fixes unfortunately. Malwarebytes is pretty decent at cleaning though.

As for Ransomware, only good protection is prevention:

https://rejzor.wordpress.com/free-security-software/

CyberReason RansomFree or AppCheck AntiRansom are one of better anti-ransomware tools that detect behavior and protect you in advance. avast!, BitDefender Free and Kaspersky antivirus also work incredibly well against ransomware with their behavior blocker modules.

If something sneakes past, you'll have a hard time resolving it. If there is no flaw in the file encryption process, you'll probably be unable to recover files.

12 minutes ago, TheMountain28 said:

I've seen how quickly wanna cry, memes and many other virus take hold. I do it in VM's when im a bit board and it is funny, unless its actually happening to your proper PC

I make intelligent lights do cool things

So you are suggesting those? Because anyone that needed some anti-virus software would ask for it in a post.

1 hour ago, RejZoR said:

CCleaner doesn't remove anything, it only deletes temporary files. I wouldn't rely on ComboFix because it usually messes things more than it fixes unfortunately. Malwarebytes is pretty decent at cleaning though.

As for Ransomware, only good protection is prevention:

https://rejzor.wordpress.com/free-security-software/

CyberReason RansomFree or AppCheck AntiRansom are one of better anti-ransomware tools that detect behavior and protect you in advance. avast!, BitDefender Free and Kaspersky antivirus also work incredibly well against ransomware with their behavior blocker modules.

If something sneakes past, you'll have a hard time resolving it. If there is no flaw in the file encryption process, you'll probably be unable to recover files.

Ok, good to know but can you do manually erase a ransomware. usually identify the bomb and the starter. You can find it in scheduale task, service, registry or start. Or the ransomware do just an encryption very tought for open the file? How was the level of difficulty of this kind of ransomware like affect some company. Which study or knowledge you need.

I think it is more complicate i was thinking.

Most ransomware is practically impossible to get off the system, because it literally encrypts your files.  As the files are encrypted, you can't just delete it to remove it, you have to unencrypt the files.

In pretty much all cases, it's easier to just format and restart than even bother trying to fix it.

As for viruses, it depends on the virus.  I've had self-replicating viruses in the past that if you deleted the files it ran through, a separate part would reinstall it under a different name, turning it into a rabbit hunt.  There were also potentially dangerous viruses in the past which could cause hardware damage.

M/Board: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming || CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X || Cooler: Wraith MAX || RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB || GPU: ASIS Strix Radeon Vega 56 || Storage: WD Black 500GB NVMe & 2TB Seagate BarraCuda HDD || Case: Sahara P35 RGB mid-tower || PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G1 650W

Art Tablets: UGEE 15.6" Graphics Monitor & XP-Pen 15.6" Display Tablet