Transfer of US High Tech sector to Israel

Message added by SansVarnic

Please remember to keep all comments On Topic, straying into political discussion or argument will result in removal of said comment(s) and maybe a warning.

Has anyone here been reading up on the systematic transfer of US high-tech jobs to Israel? Windows 10 has been co-developed by Israeli contractors and Intel CPUs are now designed and manufactured in Israel as well. I'm asking for anyone's opinion on this as it seems that US high-tech jobs are being lost as well as the fact that it poses a security risk for American corporations and the military, especially US web servers. it's not a secret that Intel has backdoors inside of it with the Intel Management System and the Minx OS.

It's especially worrying when the CEO of Intel says this:

"We See Ourselves as an Israeli Company as Much as a U.S. Company"

I urge everyone to search up "israel secret weapon the talpiot program" and get to know how this is all happening under our noses with the media not mentioning it. 

hjnhbj.jpg

intel.png

benny.jpg

7 minutes ago, SurelyItWillCome said:

I'm asking for anyone's opinion on this as it seems that US high-tech jobs are being lost as well as the fact that it poses a security risk for American corporations and the military, especially US web servers. it's not a secret that Intel has backdoors inside of it with the Intel Management System and the Minx OS.

Do you think the US is really that independant by israelis? 

Im perfectly happy doing business with Isreal.  They dont mess with anyone that doesnt mess with them and have been our partner for a long time. The US government isnt letting Isreal into its servers though.  Period. 

US and Israel is buddies, so US let them do not if stuff.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

The US has a skill shortage in some industries. When companies cant find the skills they have to look elsewhere. Due to the current administrations stance on immigration and H1B1 visas, that makes companies goes to other countries that have those skills. College is very expensive as most of my generation has crippling debt. Also most schools in the US are under funded, so this further causes a skill gap. 

So as it stands I don't blame Intel. I blame our countries government for not doing its job. To be clear it's not 100% the fault of the current administration, it's an issue that's been happening for the last decade or so. At both State and Federal Levels of Government.

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Qualcomm has development centers all over the world. One such country they have a non-trivial presence in is India. Are you going to start spouting about how Qualcomm is putting backdoors for India's benefit?

EDIT: This post is just to provide a counter-argument by way of showing how multinational companies based in the US can be.