The My Little Pony Mega Thread

SansVarnic
3 minutes ago, firelighter487 said:

i have a problem. i joined this thing 2 days ago and i already know episodes by a single word.

I now memorized Fluttershy’s song... please @Crunchy Dragon dig me out of the rabbit hole. ?

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

im just going to leave this here....

fluttershy_in_wonderland_by_catwhitney-d4dh6m7.jpg

There is no enemy. The foe on the battlefield is merely the manifestation of that which we must overcome. The doubt, and fear, and despair. Every battle is fought within. Conquer the battlefield that lies inside you, and the enemy disappears like the illusion it is.

I originally pinned it but only as a joke, it was only to stayed pinned for a few minutes, for some reason I could not unpin and then mortis saw it and unpinned it. I think I had a connection issue..

Oh well... This topic doesnt really need to be pinned. lol.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

7 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

yeah... mortis got mad

What? Why? how do you know?

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

3 hours ago, Tog Driver said:

What? Why? how do you know?

it got unpinned

because he didn't even give permission

because crunchy told me

5 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

it got unpinned

because he didn't even give permission

because crunchy told me

Things need to have Mortis' permission to be pinned? okay. . .

† 

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

On 2/15/2019 at 10:18 PM, captain_to_fire said:

@Crunchy Dragon ? starting to like Fluttershy 

this human/hybrid stuff is cringe. i remember when they did that high school one. i finished it out of principle but.... tenor.gif?itemid=11254472

There is no enemy. The foe on the battlefield is merely the manifestation of that which we must overcome. The doubt, and fear, and despair. Every battle is fought within. Conquer the battlefield that lies inside you, and the enemy disappears like the illusion it is.

I'm here for the memes. And @LukeSavenije challenged me to change my avatar. We all know a good American doesn't back down from an honest challenge ? Ok I'll leave you alone now, since I don't know jack about the show or anything o/

My Build, v2.1 --- CPU: i7-8700K @ 5.2GHz/1.288v || MoBo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming || RAM: 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 2666 14-14-14-33 || Cooler: Custom Loop || GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black, on water || PSU: EVGA G2 850W || Case: Corsair 450D || SSD: 850 Evo 250GB, Intel 660p 2TB || Storage: WD Blue 2TB || G502 & Glorious PCGR Fully Custom 80% Keyboard || MX34VQ, PG278Q, PB278Q

Audio --- Headphones: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX || Amp: Schiit Audio Magni 3 || DAC: Schiit Audio Modi 3 || Mic: Blue Yeti

[Under Construction]

My Truck --- 2002 F-350 7.3 Powerstroke || 6-speed

My Car --- 2006 Mustang GT || 5-speed || BBK LTs, O/R X, MBRP Cat-back || BBK Lowering Springs, LCAs || 2007 GT500 wheels w/ 245s/285s

The Experiment --- CPU: i5-3570K @ 4.0 GHz || MoBo: Asus P8Z77-V LK || RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600 4x4 || Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo || GPUs: Asus GTX 750 Ti, || PSU: Corsair TX750M Gold || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || SSD: 840 Pro 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

R.I.P. Asus X99-A motherboard, April 2016 - October 2018, may you rest in peace. 5820K, if I ever buy you a new board, it'll be a good one.

Just now, Cereal5 said:

I'm here for the memes. And @LukeSavenije challenged my to change my avatar. We all know a good American doesn't back down from an honest challenge ? Ok I'll leave you alone now, since I don't know jack about the show or anything o/

you think i do?

I mean, this is all crunchy dragon's fault in the end

2 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

you think i do?

Dammit Crunchy. Well I learned a small amount from browsing the wiki trying to find a suitable pony.

My Build, v2.1 --- CPU: i7-8700K @ 5.2GHz/1.288v || MoBo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming || RAM: 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 2666 14-14-14-33 || Cooler: Custom Loop || GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black, on water || PSU: EVGA G2 850W || Case: Corsair 450D || SSD: 850 Evo 250GB, Intel 660p 2TB || Storage: WD Blue 2TB || G502 & Glorious PCGR Fully Custom 80% Keyboard || MX34VQ, PG278Q, PB278Q

Audio --- Headphones: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX || Amp: Schiit Audio Magni 3 || DAC: Schiit Audio Modi 3 || Mic: Blue Yeti

[Under Construction]

My Car --- 2006 Mustang GT || 5-speed || BBK LTs, O/R X, MBRP Cat-back || BBK Lowering Springs, LCAs || 2007 GT500 wheels w/ 245s/285s

The Experiment --- CPU: i5-3570K @ 4.0 GHz || MoBo: Asus P8Z77-V LK || RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600 4x4 || Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo || GPUs: Asus GTX 750 Ti, || PSU: Corsair TX750M Gold || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || SSD: 840 Pro 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

R.I.P. Asus X99-A motherboard, April 2016 - October 2018, may you rest in peace. 5820K, if I ever buy you a new board, it'll be a good one.

Just now, Cereal5 said:

Dammit Crunchy. Well I learned a small amount from browsing the wiki trying to find a suitable pony.

yeah, you should cut it out to make it transparant, would look a lot better

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

yeah, you should cut it out to make it transparant, would look a lot better

I did but it doesn't stick when I upload it to the forum... Dunno why

[Under Construction]

4 minutes ago, Cereal5 said:

I did but it doesn't stick when I upload it to the forum... Dunno why

me neither, maybe it's jpeg or something?

2 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

me neither, maybe it's jpeg or something?

Oh jpeg does that? Didn't know. Got a new picture anyways :P

[Under Construction]

Just now, Cereal5 said:

Oh jpeg does that? Didn't know. Got a new picture anyways :P

jpeg does, that's why i always convert to either .psp (for a program i use) or .png

On February 18, 2019 at 5:29 AM, LukeSavenije said:

you think i do?

Good thing Crunchy hasn't asked me to change mine, they just might convince me. . .

† 

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

1 hour ago, Tog Driver said:

Good thing Crunchy hasn't asked me to change mine, they just might convince me. . .

image.png.b7e85c6485d425e4e0d4e3f3f689b9d8.png

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!