AMD 12 core 24 thread Zen2 engineering sample benchmark leaked

RobbinM
18 minutes ago, cj09beira said:

@Taf the Ghost @leadeater

what do you guys think of that leak about arcturus being on the new xbox,

i dont trust it too much, i dont think amd would have anything based on it working or even specs defined 

The PS5 and next Xbox SoCs are fully designed, though I believe that's a fake. I really don't think they're running a SMT-3 setup, either. (24 threads?) Arcturus is either the post-Navi uArch or "Big Navi". That's been a little unclear. Plus, we know Navi was a design paid for by Sony. If MS has been paying for even the generation after that, I'd be rather surprised.

Also, socdump.exe? Really? That screams something faked. 

On the topic of consoles, though, some predictions. I think Sony launches the PS5 in the March/April range of 2020, following the Switch's success from a launch in that time frame. I think MS launches in fall 2020 with two SKUs. They are going to have a 299USD Console with a HDD and no optical drive focused on 1080p/120Hz gaming. They're going to have a 499USD model focused at 4K/60Hz with a 4K BluRay drive.  Sony might do the same thing, but MS is the one leaking that they are going to do something like that. (This is actually a good move, as the TV/Console market is bifurcated between 1080p and 4K. They need differently targeted consoles on the same designs.)

5 hours ago, leadeater said:

And some of which will be sold under Matrox since they use AMD GPUs on their graphics cards and they really only sell to medical, production audio visual and grid wall displays/monitor arrays.

Yeah and its totally possible that Matrox still make their own drivers or modify the AMD drivers...

Do you have more Information about that? I doubt that its just a Standard AMD Card.

PS: they do that since like the 6k Series or so...

As they stopped developing their own (Parhelia) graphics cards...

Sad that the G800 never came :(
I would have bought it, I think...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

4 hours ago, Stefan Payne said:

Yeah and its totally possible that Matrox still make their own drivers or modify the AMD drivers...

Do you have more Information about that? I doubt that its just a Standard AMD Card.

PS: they do that since like the 6k Series or so...

As they stopped developing their own (Parhelia) graphics cards...

Sad that the G800 never came :(
I would have bought it, I think...

They aren't standard, the GPU on them is AMD though not all of them. But the ones being used aren't exactly current AMD architecture. By GPU that just means the GPU package, in the same way Samsung/Micron ram is used on graphics cards.

From all the information I've seen so far, I'm expecting a 10% ipc bump and a 10% clock speed increase along with extra cores for the high end. All that really needs to be touched upon for these to be amazing chips is the Infinity Fabric latency, if that is brought down by 15 to 20 ns then I easily see my upgrade path being zen based for the foreseeable future. 

8086k Winner BABY!!

Main rig

CPU: R7 5800x3d (-25 all core CO 102 bclk)

Board: Gigabyte B550 AD UC

Cooler: Corsair H150i AIO

Ram: 32gb HP V10 RGB 3200 C14 (3733 C14) tuned subs

GPU: EVGA XC3 RTX 3080 (+120 core +950 mem 90% PL)

Case: Thermaltake H570 TG Snow Edition

PSU: Fractal ION Plus 760w Platinum  

SSD: 1tb Teamgroup MP34  2tb Mushkin Pilot-E

Monitors: 32" Samsung Odyssey G7 (1440p 240hz), Some FHD Acer 24" VA

GFs System

CPU: E5 1660v3 (4.3ghz 1.2v)

Mobo: Gigabyte x99 UD3P

Cooler: Corsair H100i AIO

Ram: 32gb Crucial Ballistix 3600 C16 (3000 C14)

GPU: EVGA RTX 2060 Super 

Case: Phanteks P400A Mesh

PSU: Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 650w

SSD: Kingston NV1 2tb

Monitors: 27" Viotek GFT27DB (1440p 144hz), Some 24" BENQ 1080p IPS

Found another one!
2D2204BGMCWH2_33/29_N
(link: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/14294257) userbenchmark.com/UserRun/142942…
4 cores, 4 threads?
This one doesn't match up with Adored's leaks tho.

Also, BG = 105W?

A 4c/4t with 105 Watts???

Another thing: 2 Chiplets for 4 cores?

Probably a fake, this should be an intel chipset and the biosdate is 2011

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean