So my older brother got a PS4 and tried rubbing it into my face

JAW96

yeah, enough said.

MoBo: 970A-D3P CPU: FX-8350 GPU: HD 7950 PSU: 1000watt RAM:8Gb of G,skill 1600

rub your balls in his face instead....

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Drop your pc on him in his sleep...

CPU: i5 3570k CPU Cooler: Hyper 212+ Mobo: Asrock Pro 4 Z77 GPU: Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 PSU: Seasonic G 650w HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB SSD: Kingston v300 Sound Card: Asus xonar dg MonitorAcer K272HUL, HP 22bw 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 Mouse: Logitech G400 Mousepad: Steelseries Qck+ Case: Corsair Air 540 Fans: 4x Noctua NF-P12 (saving up for more)

yeah, enough said.

you just have a bad brother...

my brother got a ps4 and i set it up in my room and played the single player bf4 and put it back in the box and now it just sits there lol

Sweet.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

when I told him specs, he was like "Well I'll just play killzone, when is that coming to PC" and I replied to him "well probably the same time BF4 ultra 1920x1080 res with 64 players come out to PS4 and once I'm done playing that I think I'll check my email"

Yes yes, you're a part of the PC Master Race and he's just a poor console kiddie.

*yawn*

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

when I told him specs, he was like "Well I'll just play killzone, when is that coming to PC" and I replied to him "well probably the same time BF4 ultra 1920x1080 res with 64 players come out to PS4 and once I'm done playing that I think I'll check my email"

Killzone SP on PS4 is shit, I played it at a mates, its like... Move forward, take out the wave of crap AI enemies, move forward, wave of enemies..

Its a tech demo,. Boring as Shit!

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

weird thing is he use to play PC until his RAM died, and instead of just getting more RAM he bought a console.

weird thing is he use to play PC until his RAM died, and instead of just getting more RAM he bought a console.

PS4 price + games + accessories = Ram + New GPU

Pity he went the way he did and gave up on PC gaming.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I wish people would stop the flame on consoles. We get it. You're cool.

I own the consoles and still have a gaming pc because I AM A GAMER. I like to game and experience things in all different ways.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I own the consoles and still have a gaming pc because I AM A GAMER. I like to game and experience things in all different ways.

Same, however when his brother acts the way he does.. fuck him.

don't get me wrong I own a PS3, just when he tried rubbing it in my face, I just went really you used a PC you know it doesn't even come near PC performance, and your rubbing this into my face.

PB5m0Wj.gif

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

This is the part when you cauterize his foreskin. 

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Tell him you got Titanfall see what your sister says then!!!

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

This PC Master Race shit is getting out of hand... What's wrong with console gaming? Sure the graphics aren't up to par with what you'll find on PC, but the experience is still there. Assassin's Creed is the same game on console as it is on PC. Not like they deliberately cut or add content or change how the game plays just cause it's on a different platform. Console gaming is nice when you just want to sit down for some plug-and-play. No fuss, no mess. I still thoroughly enjoy my Xbox 360. I plan on buying an XBone once they come down in price. I'll still have my PC. It's like science and religion: They can co-exist, people just pick sides cause they like to argue.

Blackout - Intel Core i5-4670K | Xigmatek Dark Knight II Nighthawk Ed. | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 (2GB) | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Mem. | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H Mobo | 250GB Samsung 840 Series SSD | 1TB WD Black HDD | Seasonic Platinum SS-660XP2 660w PSU

Console are a good option to play on a couch with your friends from a big screen, it was made for it. Nowday you have to connect everything to internet and use another device in order to play together, console have lost it's main function and I don't think there's any benefits on it except for the price.

This PC Master Race shit is getting out of hand... What's wrong with console gaming? Sure the graphics aren't up to par with what you'll find on PC, but the experience is still there. Assassin's Creed is the same game on console as it is on PC. Not like they deliberately cut or add content or change how the game plays just cause it's on a different platform. Console gaming is nice when you just want to sit down for some plug-and-play. No fuss, no mess. I still thoroughly enjoy my Xbox 360. I plan on buying an XBone once they come down in price. I'll still have my PC. It's like science and religion: They can co-exist, people just pick sides cause they like to argue.

did you read some of my previous content, I own a console, the reason I made this topic is because he was talking big and bad about his console, and I simple went and no it is not big and bad.

Console are a good option to play on a couch with your friends from a big screen, it was made for it. Nowday you have to connect everything to internet and use another device in order to play together, console have lost it's main function and I don't think there's any benefits on it except for the price.

Well I won't be playing Destiny on my PC anytime soon, so my console is staying right where it's at.

did you read some of my previous content, I own a console, the reason I made this topic is because he was talking big and bad about his console, and I simple went and no it is not big and bad.

What was the purpose of this thread? The only purpose it could have possibly had was "I'm going to make a post on a PC forum about how my brother likes a console and I told him off!".

Even if you own a console... even if your brother was a being a dick... it's like a jock picking on a nerd in front of his jock friends to look cool.

In the end, it just makes you look like the jerk. I don't know what your brother said... all I know is that you got on a forum and made fun of his decision to buy a console in front of your "cool PC master race" friends.