Nvidia Attempting to Censor Critical Reviews?

5 hours ago, leadeater said:

I don't sub to any ?

It appears I accidentally sub'd to a blacksmithing channel on my phones android account once.   My Gmail (which is only used so the phone can access the playstore) keeps receiving emails telling me a new video has been uploaded by so and so blacksmithing channel.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

13 hours ago, leadeater said:

I don't sub to any ?

Same.  I actually had one channel ask me how I get notified about their new videos.  I had to inform them of the truth, that I don't get notified.

I don't think that was the answer they were looking for.

34 minutes ago, Jito463 said:

Same.  I actually had one channel ask me how I get notified about their new videos.  I had to inform them of the truth, that I don't get notified.

I don't think that was the answer they were looking for.

Because if I actually like your videos and want to watch them I will remember you and will look for them when I want to, you know just like how I remember the TV shows I like and when they are on. Shock horror people have memories and can prioritize their time, rare thing now days I guess lol.

8 hours ago, leadeater said:

Because if I actually like your videos and want to watch them I will remember you and will look for them when I want to, you know just like how I remember the TV shows I like and when they are on. Shock horror people have memories and can prioritize their time, rare thing now days I guess lol.

The difference being with tv their is a program guide that tells you when the next episode will be transmitted and how many are made, you don't get that with youtube.   Although I can't imagine most people go longer than a few days before checking to seer if there is any new content.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

9 minutes ago, mr moose said:

The difference being with tv their is a program guide that tells you when the next episode will be transmitted and how many are made, you don't get that with youtube.   Although I can't imagine most people go longer than a few days before checking to seer if there is any new content.

I've hardly ever used TV guides, proper TV schedule helps with that. I just often don't need/want to watch a new Youtube video as soon as it comes out, I just check the ones I care about when I feel like it and if there is a new video I watch it if not then I don't.

18 minutes ago, mr moose said:

One of my favorite YouTube creators doesn't make videos that often but each one he does make is really well done and hilarious. I like being notified when he has a new video because it is easy to forget to check after awhile. 

2 hours ago, leadeater said:

I've hardly ever used TV guides, proper TV schedule helps with that. I just often don't need/want to watch a new Youtube video as soon as it comes out, I just check the ones I care about when I feel like it and if there is a new video I watch it if not then I don't.

1 hour ago, Brooksie359 said:

One of my favorite YouTube creators doesn't make videos that often but each one he does make is really well done and hilarious. I like being notified when he has a new video because it is easy to forget to check after awhile. 

We are agreed then, it horses for courses and Nvidia can't stop you watching youtube sub'd or not.