xbox gamer troll funny

phoenixto

Um no one likes xbox

Edit I am sorry I said this as it was not taking in to account the feelings of others!! 

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Um no one likes xbox

well i guess im no one  :(

if you are reading this you are wasting valuable time and should maybe rethink your life choices.

That is not true.

well i guess im no one  :(

I edited my post.

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

That video is a perfect example of why I'm glad I left consoles and fully transferred to the PC. So many 12 year-old screamers and unintelligent users.

wait isn't this game rated M?

And the parents who buy their kids these games are most likely morons.

ahhh the lower class of games console gamers, they make me laugh as they dabble around and shout at each other sluring such this a "oi m8 1v1 irl bra i smah ya!" if only they were as smart and as powerful as the pc gamers 

glorious-pc-gaming-master-race_design.pn

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

That video is a perfect example of why I'm glad I left consoles and fully transferred to the PC. So many 12 year-old screamers and unintelligent users.

I remember trying to play a public game of Left 4 Dead 2 on the Xbox and I could only find easy servers filled with what seemed like under aged kids who could not play the game properly.

still hilarious how people fall for it :)

quite smart to lol

i also pc game, vita game, 3ds game, play station game and xbox game, i just enjoy gamimg :)

I must be the only person here who only encountered kids on Xbox Live very rarely.

In fact, I've encountered a comparable number of kids on the PC version of Team Fortress 2 as I did on Live.

It's really not as bad as most people make it out to be... also... y'all know there's a mute button, right?

Anywho, I like this video. But the best is still the "How to Annoy People" series with Kevin.

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

Um no one likes xbox

Edit I am sorry I said this as it was not taking in to account the feelings of others!! 

lol

if you are reading this you are wasting valuable time and should maybe rethink your life choices.

lol

No I am truly sorry....

I must be the only person here who only encountered kids on Xbox Live very rarely.

In fact, I've encountered a comparable number of kids on the PC version of Team Fortress 2 as I did on Live.

It's really not as bad as most people make it out to be... also... y'all know there's a mute button, right?

Anywho, I like this video. But the best is still the "How to Annoy People" series with Kevin.

lol just saw couple videos

No I am truly sorry....

i was just joking:) iget that there is consol hate :)

Saw this the other day. Its a stroke of genius!

Project Tank

CPU: Intel i5 4670k :: Motherboard: Asus Z87 Pro :: RAM: 2x4GB Patroit 1866Mhz Intel Extreme Masters Edition :: GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 280X :: Case: Fractal Design Define R2 XL :: Storage: 1TB Western Digital Black,3TB Western Digital Green, 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD :: PSU: XFX Pro Series Black Edition 850W :: Display(s): LG 23EA63V :: Cooling: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler.

I thought this was going to be another console hate thread :lol:

This is actually hilarious...

I would suggest spelling it differently though, that would be real genius.... Exbawks Syne Owt :lol:

And the parents who buy their kids these games are most likely morons.

rated m for morons lol

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

Pretty funny :)

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

Yea, I thought that was pretty hilarious. *adds another reason to his list of why you shouldn't buy an XBOX*

thats hella funny.

But man i'm glad i didn't use chat when i used to use my xbox 360!

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

Yea, I thought that was pretty hilarious. *adds another reason to his list of why you shouldn't buy an XBOX*

Same Thoughts here...

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz