How many people study for test?

MrImnotMLG

I have midterms starting tomorrow. I was wondering if you guys study for your tests. For me, I'm lucky enough to be able to not study and still get B's and A's.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

Not in school so NEVER! by default.

Corsair 700D | ASUS Z97-A | Intel Core i7 4790K | Corsair H110 | EVGA GTX 980Ti SOC ACX | Patriot 1600LL - 4 x 4GB |

Crucial C300 128GB SSD | Kingston HyperX 240GB SSD | Western Digital Black 1TB | Corsair AX850 Pro Gold | ASUS Xonar DS |

It depends on the class

I never studied in my life until like 10th grade in HS when I took my first AP classes and that was really hard for me to adjust to, having never needed to study. I still remember how hard I bombed my first Latin one test because I only remembered like 3 out of 10 words and it never occurred to me to study for that test. 

English/History/Humanities/Economics I love all of them to death and can just pretend to be a rock in a chair, write my papers, do a final, and pass with an A

Calc and physics tho...

never prepared enough, and will still regret not covering something with more detail.

Error: 410

Sadly, yes since I'm in university and almost every class is mandatory. Finals twice a year whoop.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

My midterm finals begin on Wednesday. I don't plan on studying what so ever.

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

I didn't study for anything when I was in school. I felt like it was either you know it or you don't that's it.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I just listen in class and am one of the top in my grade. The only time I would potentially study is vocab, because it is memorization. And even that is like 15 min.

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

I have midterms starting tomorrow. I was wondering if you guys study for your tests. For me, I'm lucky enough to be able to not study and still get B's and A's.

At first your question confused me, but then, I realize most of the forum is in mid/high school so I get it now.

Yeah in at 16 years old I never studied for anything, but maybe something that was mostly terms (Spanish or biology). If you go to college, you will need to study for tests, no question.

Chemistry, Physics, Bio, and Maths ... umm heck yea. Especially at upper division. You'll fail miserably otherwise. I barely pulled a C in calc 3 w/ studying. 

For humanities and the like, meh just phone it in lol

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

You're supposed to do that?!?

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I study for pretty much everything other than math, though that might change soon.

"No signature"

All the time when i studied, i tried to find as much of a practical scenario to get a practical understand then try to solve that.

then again i studied engineering so its something you can touch at least.

if i only read the books i cant learn it very well.

I don't just study for tests, I study everything I've learnt, before going into a class to get background, during the class by taking down key points, after the class by asking the tutor questions where I didn't understand something, and then consolidate those notes down into a one page format where I can read and go over the main points. Which I do for all 5 of my classes.

I never used to study for exams, because everything that was thrown at me at high school was easy, jumping up into university grade stuff, if you want higher marks, you need to study, well, I do anyway.

#!

I study day of, right before the test, and I usually get an A or a B on it.

COMIC SANS