The FASTEST gaming PC money can buy

nicklmg
9 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

add a aorus master, titan rtx/quadro rtx 8000, things like that

WE NEED MORE POWER

Needs to run MacOS

That moment when you release the video about the fastest gaming PC money can buy and it is already outdated. 

shankman.comimagesimguploaderimagesare-y

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

2 hours ago, VegetableStu said:

anwJ9w5.png

Because being shit with camera work seems to be LTT video's trademark? Given the amount of money they have, they *could* afford to hire a proper professional videographer but seem content with to use someone who has no clue what they are doing, now how to focus on anything it seems.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Someone at LMG should compile an hour or two of jokes by Ivan... and then Linus should be forced to watch them for a channel superfun.

Can Anybody Link A Virtual Machine while I go download some RAM?

If this is supposed to be competing with the companies that make gaming PCs, should shipping cost be considered?

He kept mentioning the "last time" they tried to build this system and how it went awry. Which video was that? I can't seem to see another video about them building a super rig.

41 minutes ago, jimshaly said:

He kept mentioning the "last time" they tried to build this system and how it went awry. Which video was that? I can't seem to see another video about them building a super rig

I think it was just a reference to their initial first try that for some reason went bad (ie. not a video but first take on that PC).

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

So I disliked it since I am an intelligent person. 

<Video Link Removed>

Sneaky beaky like ...

CPU Core i5 3 GHz Motherboard H110M GRENADE RAM 8 GB GPU GTX 1060 MSI Case MSI Infinity Series Storage 256 GB SSD 600p Intel Series + 2 GB Seagate Display(s) 32" 1440p Q3279WG5B Cooling Silent Storm 3, Silent System Keyboard MSI DS4200 Gaming Mouse MSI Interceptor D5 Sound Bloody G300 Operating System Windwos 10

3 hours ago, Lathlaer said:

I think it was just a reference to their initial first try that for some reason went bad (ie. not a video but first take on that PC).

If they're going to mention it so much then I wish they'd post it.

What is actually supposed to go here? Some people put their specs, others put random comments or remarks about themselves or others, and there are a few who put cryptic statements.

7 hours ago, Egg-Roll said:

@LinusTech Your right no one installs just 2-7 drives in their computers anymore, it's either only one or 9+ ?

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.ea127ee02d47dd511b0ba9182f762904.png

Yep, i have 17 drives in my current working machine, including one NVME in the PCIe slot. Phanteks cases are sooo good for that kind of things.

Main System: 2 x Intel Xeon Platinum 8268, 384GB DDR4 2933 ECC, 2 x NVidia 2080 Ti FE, 2 x Samsung Enterprise 3.2TB NVME PCIe Gen.3x8 SSD, custom water cooling.

My xmp profile did work…… na nan naananaaaaa  

6 hours ago, Christiaan21-03 said:

My xmp profile did work…… na nan naananaaaaa  

Yeah, that came a bit out of nowhere too. I don't remember Linus ever speaking ill of XMP. What does he suggest then if not enabling XMP?

4 hours ago, jimshaly said:

Yeah, that came a bit out of nowhere too. I don't remember Linus ever speaking ill of XMP. What does he suggest then if not enabling XMP?

Believe me your response is just as unbelievable to me as my outing is to you 

On 12/29/2018 at 5:14 PM, Christiaan21-03 said:

Believe me your response is just as unbelievable to me as my outing is to you 

I don't understand what you just tried to say to me.

Depends on what games you will be playing and at what settings.

See with me, I like Chess and Tetris so the internal graphics is fine.

Also its IPC that counts not Ghz, plus some games are optimized others are not.

22 hours ago, jimshaly said:
On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:14 AM, Christiaan21-03 said:

My reaction is just a random reaction to the video made my by the linus tech production team so there is really nothing to worry about! I probably didn't notice that the reaction would jump into an ongoing discussion else i would have specified the message more..... Now i think of it, i was curious about what the Asus guys had to say about xmp! I'm still a bit carefull in xmp use how stupid that may sound! Every game seems to work just fine on 2133 mhz, i could imagine it becoming that more important with 2k or 4k gaming… Maybe my machine would run more efficient with xmp but maybe that would be countered with higher operating costs ( how small the real amount actually may be ) 

• 1 year later...

can someone tell me what optane mod,was used in this build,plz?

• 11 months later...