Who is the BIGGEST Hoarder at LTT??

nicklmg

Ivan has the coolest stuff on those shelves for sure

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Any chance you might have 3 three of those LTT edition noctua fans left@LinusTech  ?

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

This is such an awful title. I read the title and meant to ignore it, thinking it was just about hoarding. If the title was accurate I would have watched it right away.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

I thought saw the Fiio M9 in there… darn, I was hoping for something to come from it. If it’s going on eBay I may try to bid on it I guess.

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?

What was up with that car PC. I've been mulling over the idea of fitting my PC with another PC that fits in my 5.25 drive bays. Got several of them that are going on empty and am looking for excuses on what to put in them.

Hoarding is a mental illness because they are keeping things that are literally useless. I have watched a few shows on Hoarding, and its disgusting as fuck! But hey hoarding, in a way is better then a drug addiction or alcohol dependency or gambling. Hoarding is still very destructive to the family unit. No one at LTT has gone to that extreme, yet. Seems to me there is an inventory system in place, and space is limited to an extent but there are ways to get more usable square footage by adding to the mezzanine even if its just for storage purposes, no need to have a contractor come in for that part. When people hoard, they keep absolutely useless items. Like 20 year old magazines, or outdated shampoo, or newspapers from 8 years ago. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsive_hoarding

My father can't distinguish the difference between 'hoarding', and 'collecting'. 

He insists his magazines are collections... But I keep trying to tell him that's only the case if you have the majority(or all) the issues. It doesn't apply if you buy every like...fifth issue, and then keep them in unorganised stacks around his house.

That's hoarding. 

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

I'm not usually one to complain about the titles, but recently I'm having a hard time understanding what the video is even about... it would be nice to have some sort of subtitle (for example, "decluttering our shelves") or at least a line in the description to that effect, so that I have some idea of what I'm clicking on. Surely, the title and thumbnail can still grab people's attention if you also have some explanation in the description...?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Some say ...

that someone started a tech company just so they could horde tech.

Can Anybody Link A Virtual Machine while I go download some RAM?

On 12/24/2018 at 4:14 AM, nicklmg said:

Buy stuff on Amazon: http://geni.us/nj1hV

To remove indelible marker buy a white board marker,  draw over the top of the indelible marker and then just wipe off.

Lots of cool stuff, but the Keysy peaked my interest.  I have 5 Card badges for 4 locations that I work at and that seems like it would have helped a lot.  I went to buy it but they are out of stock with no info on when they will have more :(

Now I'm even more convinced you guys need to make more sleepers. "Hubert" and "Dale" were some of your best creations.

What is actually supposed to go here? Some people put their specs, others put random comments or remarks about themselves or others, and there are a few who put cryptic statements.