GTA V PC Release date.

nicehat

photo.jpg

Captain, this is engineering, there appears to be a leak of a clear non-alcoholic substance....

Whoa boy. In an interview with the Portuguese Codigo Fonte, Nuveem digital games distribution director Thiago Diniz claimed that the PC version of Grand Theft Auto V will be released on March 12th, 2014.

As usual, Rockstar Games did not comment on "rumors and speculations."

While not officially acknowledged yet, it is no secret that the PC version of Rockstar's mega-successful open world action adventure is in production. Last August, Chris Evenden, NVIDIA’s Senior Director of Investor Relations, revealed that it was set for release in Fall 2013 before retracting his comment as a misunderstanding. Later on In October, Dave Thier of Forbes.com confirmed that the PC version would be available soon but gave no expected date.

98613.jpg

And remember kids, never look back at the explosion

http://www.accelerated-ideas.com/news/gta-v-release-date-leaked-by-zavii.aspx

http://www.latinpost.com/articles/5770/20140110/grand-theft-auto-5-pc-release-date-download-requirements-march-confirmed-gta-v.htm

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

Cool.... Looking forward to playing it. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

The excitement of this game has worn off. I mean I was a little excited at launch but now that it's 3 months after, it's worn off. Fuck Rockstar, they can't make a decent non-GTA game.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I wont buy it unless there are going to be mods,if not then im sticking to Gta IV.

Guys guys guys.... Its a good game. Its got awesome graphics, a great story and its got some good mod potential now that its coming to the PC. 

San Andreas > GTA V > Make your own order from here

Its actually pretty good. 

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

If Nvidia's GTX 800 series are released, or announced at the same time frame of GTA 5, it would be a great marketing opportunity. If they can show an optimized version of the game(hell, even decent performance is enough...just better than GTA IV) running on the new GPU, people will kill each other to throw hundreds of dollars at their feet...I for one would like to see the true beauty of this game on a worthy hardware...

I do not think gta 5 is that big of a deal....

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Guys guys guys.... Its a good game. Its got awesome graphics, a great story and its got some good mod potential now that its coming to the PC. 

San Andreas > GTA V > Make your own order from here

Its actually pretty good. 

GTA 5 has to be at the top of my list, followed extremely close by San Andreas. The GTA IV story mode was "meh" for me. 

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

If Nvidia's GTX 800 series are released, or announced at the same time frame of GTA 5, it would be a great marketing opportunity. If they can show an optimized version of the game(hell, even decent performance is enough...just better than GTA IV) running on the new GPU, people will kill each other to throw hundreds of dollars at their feet...I for one would like to see the true beauty of this game on a worthy hardware...

If Nvidia was going to release a whole new line of cards in March they would have announced it already. I don't know why people keep expecting Maxwell to appear out of nowhere anytime early this year, the chances of it happening even in the first half of the year are low.

I just love the first image's caption.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

Ive been playing gtav for a month, bought a ps3 for it :33

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Nice, but I don't get the first picture. Anyone mind explaining?

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

Nice, but I don't get the first picture. Anyone mind explaining?

I think he was rather trying to convey the imagery of gamers everywhere exploding uncontrollably in their pants. I mean, that is to be expected right? it's fucking GTA 5...on PC.

Rockstar haven't confirmed, huh... Even if it is true, I think Rockstar would be silly not to have it on the PS4 and Xbone One too. They've certainly had PS4 and Xbone One development kits since 2012... I wonder if they are not saying anything now because that is indeed the case and just are waiting for the right time to announce it / finish up the game - advertisements of GTA5 are still airing, so until the momentum drops, I guess that will be the best time.

Or they could skip PC altogether and go the route of RDR.

THIS BETTER BE A GOOD PORT, LIKE ALL OPTIMIZED AND STUFF.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

I wont buy it unless there are going to be mods,if not then im sticking to Gta IV.

Dude...there's gonna be mods.

I don't think I even want it now. Unless some really cool mods come out that make the game look amazing with a 1st person mod. Now that all of the hype has died down people can look more subjectively at the game and realise that it isn't perfect.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

I don't think I even want it now. Unless some really cool mods come out that make the game look amazing with a 1st person mod. Now that all of the hype has died down people can look more subjectively at the game and realise that it isn't perfect.

I think you mean objectively ;)

The excitement of this game has worn off. I mean I was a little excited at launch but now that it's 3 months after, it's worn off. Fuck Rockstar, they can't make a decent non-GTA game.

i do agree that the excitement has worn off