What do you guys think of the Swiftech H220x?

What you guys think of the new design? Personally I think it looks better. The CPU block is sweet. The whole rad, pump and reservoir combo looks limiting into where you can place it in your case. Also it will probably have compatibility issues with a lot of smaller cases.

H220Xpic2

H220Xradiatorreservoircombo

NewCPUblock

H220X

well, it seems to be less an aio and more like a base to start custom wc.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

More of a starter loop than an aio

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

What you guys think of the new design? Personally I think it looks better. The CPU block is sweet. The whole rad, pump and reservoir combo looks limiting into where you can place it in your case. Also it will probably have compatibility issues with a lot of smaller cases.

Oh snap this is exactly what I needed for my dedicated just GPU waterblock loop on a cheap. I don't want to deal with all of the individual components of even a custom single loop.