Where can I get Windows 10 Pro key for less?

Goofy G. Goof

Hey guys!!! Where can if find win10 pro key for a good price. I have my win10 up and running but it's not activated yet.

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700K, GPU: MSI Gaming Z RTX 2070, RAM: 16GB 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 3000MHz, Motherboard: Auros Z390 Pro WIFI, CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i AIO, PSU: Corsair RM650X, Case: Thermaltake V200 RGB Edition, Monitor: Asus V287Q 144Hz 1ms FreeSync, Mouse: Logitech G403, Keyboard: Logitech G213

But are those keys legit?? Is there a security risk by activating windows with these keys?

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700K, GPU: MSI Gaming Z RTX 2070, RAM: 16GB 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 3000MHz, Motherboard: Auros Z390 Pro WIFI, CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i AIO, PSU: Corsair RM650X, Case: Thermaltake V200 RGB Edition, Monitor: Asus V287Q 144Hz 1ms FreeSync, Mouse: Logitech G403, Keyboard: Logitech G213

I'm more concerned about the security!!!

Like if I activate my win with a key I bought from ebay is there any risk of me letting people access my pc. Sorry if it sounds ridiculous LOL

Just now, Goofy G. Goof said:

I'm more concerned about the security!!!

not defending piracy here but using a copy activated through a KMS activator or a (so called) "legal" key from ebay is literally the same, the only difference is that you don't need to pay to download an activator from the internet.

lol, limewire

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

24 minutes ago, Excel51 said:

*snip*

Hey man so I wanna try ebay and buy one! are they gonna email the code to me?

Edited by wkdpaul

5 minutes ago, Goofy G. Goof said:

Like if I activate my win with a key I bought from ebay is there any risk of me letting people access my pc. Sorry if it sounds ridiculous LOL

It does. And it is. The worst thing that can happen with a key only is that it doesn't work. That's about it

THIS FORUM IS THE BEST!!!! VERY ACTIVE COMMUNITY!!! LOVIN IT!!!!

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

It does. And it is. The worst thing that can happen with a key only is that it doesn't work. That's about it

Thanks man!!! 

Just now, Goofy G. Goof said:

THIS FORUM IS THE BEST!!!! VERY ACTIVE COMMUNITY!!! LOVIN IT!!!!

Well, no problem. Though that kms server way does work. But it's piracy and I'm not allowed to discuss it here

You download the program from MS you just type in the key.

Later on that key could be de-activated by MS because of one reason or another.

* Thread moved to the OS section *

Also cleaned the thread, please remember the Community Standards prohibits posting eBay listings.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

32 minutes ago, Goofy G. Goof said:

But are those keys legit?? Is there a security risk by activating windows with these keys?

the keys are legit, wether it's "correct" for you to use them (or where they come from for that matter..) is a different matter, but if you want to activate windows on the cheap without pirating there's nothing wrong with buying a cheap key.

32 minutes ago, manikyath said:

the keys are legit, wether it's "correct" for you to use them (or where they come from for that matter..) is a different matter, but if you want to activate windows on the cheap without pirating there's nothing wrong with buying a cheap key.

Exactly. My copy of windows is from eBay. I bought the key for £4.99 and it works flawlessly. 

2 minutes ago, 1kv said:

Exactly. My copy of windows is from eBay. I bought the key for £4.99 and it works flawlessly. 

but you can be damn sure that wasnt a key someone legitimately bought in the UK, and sold on to you for £4.99

at the very least that key is breaking microsoft EULA, as if anyone cares about M$ EULA..

if all you wanna do is make the "not active" thing go away, and dont care about who gets the money you paid (for example.. the developers' wage) it's a perfectly good solution.

with the sort of heading MS seems to be going down with windows 10 (using "down" specificly here..) i cant say i'm opposed to this behavior ?

2 minutes ago, manikyath said:

but you can be damn sure that wasnt a key someone legitimately bought in the UK, and sold on to you for £4.99

at the very least that key is breaking microsoft EULA, as if anyone cares about M$ EULA..

if all you wanna do is make the "not active" thing go away, and dont care about who gets the money you paid (for example.. the developers' wage) it's a perfectly good solution.

with the sort of heading MS seems to be going down with windows 10 (using "down" specificly here..) i cant say i'm opposed to this behavior ?

Absolutely. I know that this key could've come from some scrap laptop in China but I really don't mind. As long as it's somewhat legitimate I don't see a reason why it's that bad of a way to activate.. 

Just now, 1kv said:

Absolutely. I know that this key could've come from some scrap laptop in China but I really don't mind. As long as it's somewhat legitimate I don't see a reason why it's that bad of a thing to do.. 

it's a fully legit key, the means of making it £4.99 just arent entirely straight.. as are double-dipping tactics where windows updates "may accidentially re-enable telimetry"...