P106 NOW SUPPORT DirectX (Not Official)

SkySway

I use this driver (does not require registry hack, but require Test Mode on before install) without any problems. For the first time my PC did not send any signal to the monitor after a cold boot. but it was fixed by the setting renderer standby to auto

5f20e1.png.b41ebb909ff10c363d05051b54e9bdaf.png

5 hours ago, dartraiden said:

I use this driver (does not require registry hack, but require Test Mode on before install) without any problems. For the first time my PC did not send any signal to the monitor after a cold boot. but it was fixed by the setting renderer standby to auto

5f20e1.png.b41ebb909ff10c363d05051b54e9bdaf.png

I know.

In my case. the vga driver was installed correctly and detected (working). but one day suddenly the driver returned only detecting intel hd4600 not 1060. therefore i had to reinstall the driver to be used again. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I'd like to know if the regedit hack with the 417.22 driver bworks with the latest version of Windows 10 i.e. 1909 or it only works with 1903?

Thanks in advance.

9 hours ago, AnusSexTips said:

Hi everyone,

I'd like to know if the regedit hack with the 417.22 driver bworks with the latest version of Windows 10 i.e. 1909 or it only works with 1903?

Thanks in advance.

1909 Windows 10 not support this method anymore base on my experience

Thanks Hoang.

Are there any other methods for 1909 for 417.22 or newer?

On 3/10/2020 at 4:11 AM, dartraiden said:

Both methods (regedit and inf patch) works on 1909.

I sold my P106-90 to a guy and he confirm that it can work with Windows 1909. About the hardware Update driver, he told me the trick to disable the updated driver for only P106 card without affect other update. Just Following the Solution 3 in this Post

https://windowsreport.com/block-windows-10-driver-update/

image.thumb.png.3507c5eaab873ac0336ae16793dcd887.png

The card cannot be used to play Call of Duty Warzone. Sad. If anyone found a fix please let us know. Thanks. COD needs driver update

Привет всем
Есть ли возможность работать на сокете 1366 без встроенного видео.
использовать дешевый GT640 + P106-100?

On 3/15/2020 at 12:32 PM, Smakjat777 said:

The card cannot be used to play Call of Duty Warzone. Sad. If anyone found a fix please let us know. Thanks. COD needs driver update

I managed to run COD warzone with driver 417.22 and this card.

8 hours ago, Shibly said:

I managed to run COD warzone with driver 417.22 and this card.

How. Please tell us. 

19 hours ago, Smakjat777 said:

How. Please tell us. 

check this. It ran normally for me as I have 16gig RAM as from above post it seems RAM capacity matters. The only problem I have is It gets messed up by my 2600k system as It doesnt have driver supp for bypassing gpu. I have a work arround but that only lets me play dx 12 games at 10/12 fps. dx11 and below are good sort of.

On 3/25/2020 at 3:25 AM, Shibly said:

check this. It ran normally for me as I have 16gig RAM as from above post it seems RAM capacity matters. The only problem I have is It gets messed up by my 2600k system as It doesnt have driver supp for bypassing gpu. I have a work arround but that only lets me play dx 12 games at 10/12 fps. dx11 and below are good sort of.

So how can I play COD WARZONE with the 417.22? I reinstall windows 1903, n the Nvidia driver all over again but still get the same error.. Need to update driver

9 minutes ago, Smakjat777 said:

So how can I play COD WARZONE with the 417.22? I reinstall windows 1903, n the Nvidia driver all over again but still get the same error.. Need to update driver

click no on that dialogue box man. Take the adventurous route like us :P . if the game crashes after loading then it is another issue, but you gotta run it first. if you follow the dialogue box and their requirements then this card is not even a gaming card.

11 hours ago, Shibly said:

click no on that dialogue box man. Take the adventurous route like us :P . if the game crashes after loading then it is another issue, but you gotta run it first. if you follow the dialogue box and their requirements then this card is not even a gaming card.

Obviously I have clicked no and got stuck. Just froze. Screen shot below

15853801837826736425331304818579.jpg

well I got nothing else. search google for the error message. I didnt get this on my p106, but my 950 card sure did crash many times. then I removed all the overclocks and then set the game to windowed borderless via geforce experience and it worked finally on 950. maybe ists the same for you and the issue is not with the card rather the game itself.

11 minutes ago, Shibly said:

well I got nothing else. search google for the error message. I didnt get this on my p106, but my 950 card sure did crash many times. then I removed all the overclocks and then set the game to windowed borderless via geforce experience and it worked finally on 950. maybe ists the same for you and the issue is not with the card rather the game itself.

Got this now. Just installed a fresh one. 

15853812509205899906866610842427.jpg

21 minutes ago, Smakjat777 said:

Got this now. Just installed a fresh one. 

15853812509205899906866610842427.jpg

Finall got it to work. Saw someone saying to update the driver and rollback.. Did just that. Applied the registry hack and from device manager disable and enable the p106-100 display and it worked! 

What is your processor if i might ask? If its below intell 4th gen then windowed borderless is a must. or directx will crash every time. Also this game crashes even on normal gpus on 2nd gen intel for me(warzone still in beta mind it).

1 hour ago, Shibly said:

What is your processor if i might ask? If its below intell 4th gen then windowed borderless is a must. or directx will crash every time. Also this game crashes even on normal gpus on 2nd gen intel for me(warzone still in beta mind it).

Its an old i5 4570.. And yes borderless window fits perfectly. I play for 15mins without any crash

nice got a 3gb model p106-909 for £25 warzone works , resident evil 2 remake , crash badicoot all i have tested im using a i54590 , tried on i5 2320 , resident evil,crash works , warzone loads up but laggy and ends giving dev errors  one time i manged to get the graphics menu even set boardless before it crashed but still laggy prob cause i5 2320 dosent have dx12 on hd 2000 graphics also found on i52320 just disbale intel hd graphics instead of uninstall and the p106-90 pops up for high peromance ,, hopefully figures out new driver method would be a good budget card mind u for £25 cant complain might end using it for mining lol

Guide To Install Card Took Me a Few Tries But This Is What i Done for 4th gen intel or above

download the Drivers 417.22 

download intel hd drivers

install intel hd drivers and restart

install 417.22 drivers and restart

do registry hack type in windows search bar regedit run as as admin

click on find at top of menu in regedit look for find

type in search field enablemshybrid

look for adaptor type change from 2 to 4

look for mshybrid change form 0 to 1

now goto device manager and click on the p106 and disable then enable again 

now u should have p106 showing up try a game i tested a couple made a quick video on 3 games running on the card mines is the 3gb model mind - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsDoylm3ilM&feature=youtu.be ill need to restet these installed new windows and ssd and getting better results crash bandicoot getting 60fps think was wround 30 in the video anywasys at least u see games running 

for recdording had to goto to graphic settings and add obs and set it to to use intel hd power saving mode and it will record your dsiplay

hope this helps took me a few days to get it to work card was showing but using intel and games where running laggyi did what i wrote above 

im on asus motherboard aswell works fine and i5 4590 10gb ram and the p106-90 3gb 75 MAX TDP as well 

• 2 weeks later...

OK, as a side note, I finally got my Zotac P106-90 working in my daughter's system (Asus Z97 Pro Gamer) and it would only come up as 4x PCIe 1.1... which meant it scored slightly lower than a GTX750TI overall on Passmark's 3D tests.

So I would strongly recommend getting the P106-100 if you're going to use this for graphics, because at least that will use all 16 x PCIE lanes (albeit at gen 1.1 speeds).

And, as 2nd-hand P106-100 cards aren't much cheaper than a 4GB GTX1050TI on eBay, I can't see a lot of point.

On 11/29/2018 at 7:25 PM, SkySway said:

I know my English writing can use some improvement, but Im confident that you guys can understand what Im saying

Here is that "cracked" Drive

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TN3MJlirDWNYvFanq3RI-EWZ9nDzGtFw?usp=sharing

Well I just watched Linus video and wanted to try this out... can anyone re upload the file cause the link doesnt work.. thanks