Quad SLI Titans running 3X 4k screens (console fanboys need not apply)

Fruitbooter

1080p camera (likely). I am sad he did not mention this, but it's always the same. On YouTube this looks garbage. In real life, it looks amazing and you wish you had the money for it to get it. 

I'm pretty sure the 1080p camera would not have given the grass depth or the trees more detail. 

I'm pretty sure the 1080p camera would not have given the grass depth or the trees more detail. 

no, it won't because its 1920x1080p and he is looking at a 3840x2160 monitor. So for his eyes it looks amazing and for our "eyes" it looks like shit. That's what youtube does and hence why it's always bad to look at things on your monitor when they show off a monitor. I always tell anyone to go to a store and look for monitors there, if they are in the market for one. Becuase it's impossible to really give them an idea where they will look at, on their current monitor.

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

You can build a PC with the A10-6800k, 8GB of 2133mhz RAM, and 1TB of storage for less then the price of a PS4. Plus you get much more functionality.

It's still won't have the same raw gaming power as the PS4. Look... I'm not siding with the consoles if anyone who read my previous post is thinking that. I am aware that a PC has much more functionality than any console and at the end of the day in my opinion is a better buy due to that functionality, variety of games, upgradeability and what not, but at the end of the day, when it really comes down to it, in terms of raw gaming performance, at this time (and I can't stress that enough) there's just nothing that can match the PS4 in terms of price/performance. I know you can get very close to it.. just not quite there. 

Once again like I said previously, that won't be the case for very long at all, which is also why I said I disagree when people say PC gaming is expensive and buying a console would be better, in which, in my personal opinion, it wouldn't

THE BEAST Motherboard: MSI B350 Tomahawk   CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700   GPU: Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC  RAM: 16GB G.Skill FlareX DDR4   

PSU: Corsair CX650M     Case: Corsair 200R    SSD: Kingston 240GB SSD Plus   HDD: 1TB WD Green Drive and Seagate Barracuda 2TB Media Drive

When you begin to consider the fact that you'll use a PC for more than simply a PS3 and the fact that it's user-upgradeable at will, as well as the flexibility to choose operating systems, it becomes a more attractive proposition, slight price increase be damned. I would not be typing this post on a PS4. But thank you for proving everyone wrong about consoles with your concrete, inarguable, scientific fact.

Oh yes, I agree with you, no console, ever will be able to match the functionality of the PC. It's deeply obvious to me that the customisation and freedom you have with a PC is awesome, but for some reason a lot of people don't see that. 

I seepeople on Youtube always saying, "It's too expensive" and even though the console may at that point be cheaper, I always say to them.. you know well, at the end of the say it's a better investment. I also like to clarify to them that they can easily just buy a GPU for their current desktop but I guess some people just don't like to do that, despite how easy it is.

Ahh I guess it's the end user's decision anyway, so once they make the purchase, they'll defend it like hell. 

THE BEAST Motherboard: MSI B350 Tomahawk   CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700   GPU: Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC  RAM: 16GB G.Skill FlareX DDR4   

PSU: Corsair CX650M     Case: Corsair 200R    SSD: Kingston 240GB SSD Plus   HDD: 1TB WD Green Drive and Seagate Barracuda 2TB Media Drive

Before the bitcoin craze made cards rise in price (even second hand older gen cards)

It was more feasible to have a lower end ps4 equivalent using a 7850 but now bitcoin has rooted prices... Isnt that easy.

Now your stuck buying an equivalent machine, but its graphically underpowered. If prices didnt rise, you'd see a lot of 7850 console killer builds.

Either way, all platforms have their place, and needs vary. You really can't compare them and anyone who tries is probably closed minded to the other platforms.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

A company does not just happen to 'have' enough GTX Titans lying around to put 4 of them into each computer. They have specifically obtained them just for this, I guarantee it.

As someone from one of these companies.

I can assure that we do have them laying around.

I also mean that in my desk there are 2 titans, 1 780 ti and a few misc 5/6/7 series cards including a 690 :)

Just imagine what the rest of the companies 600 employees have laying around.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

As someone from one of these companies.

I can assure that we do have them laying around.

I also mean that in my desk there are 2 titans, 1 780 ti and a few misc 5/6/7 series cards including a 690 :)

Just imagine what the rest of the companies 600 employees have laying around.

Mm. I'm aware of that. But for a case such as this, would your company just scramble around looking for enough of these GPUs or would they order them in from NVidia? Considering it's an important press event etc.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff