Please tell me im not the only one

Am I the only one that doesn't mind packing up my PC to take with me to everywhere I can? Like when I go to my relatives I'd normally always take my entire setup (Desktop Mid Tower, Mouse, keyboard, modem, 3x AC power cables, 1 monitor, 1 HDMI, OH! Almost forgot, you can't forget a mouse pad). I even like to to take to my friends, sometimes to school if im staying after, cafes, vacations, on some occasions also while im soaking in the bath. Now I have a 3 monitor setup though I think people would think im crazy if I take all 3, I would though if they wouldn't mind. I can't live without a computer, I think half of my life is spent on one...

sounds -really- close to an addiction if you cannot go without it for even a day...

if a relative of mine was coming over just for a visit and they bought their PC so they can play on it when they should be socializing, i would be pissed off

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

On 11/26/2018 at 9:49 PM, KuJoe said:

Laptops are a thing.

Bruh fuck a laptop, I'm never buying anything from a manufacturer 

On 11/26/2018 at 9:50 PM, Arika S said:

sounds -really- close to an addiction if you cannot go without it for even a day...

bruh not even 2 hours

Just now, Pi31415 said:

Bruh fuck a laptop, I'm never buying anything from a manufacturer 

You're missing out, it's like a PC except you can fit the whole thing in a backpack.

-KuJoe

1 minute ago, KuJoe said:

You're missing out, it's like a PC except you can fit the whole thing in a backpack.

We should start a go fund me and get me one of those bookbags that can hold a desktop, shit would be dope

Just now, Pi31415 said:

We should start a go fund me and get me one of those bookbags that can hold a desktop, shit would be dope

That would be a great idea... except people know that laptops exist. ;)

-KuJoe

Just now, KuJoe said:

That would be a great idea... except people know that laptops exist. ;)

Boi! I would never spend another penny on a laptop. >:(

6 minutes ago, KuJoe said:

And lose a butt ton of money in the process, tho I personally would never want to haul my rig around considering the case alone is 40lb empty... I'd break my back in 5 years doing that...

Just now, Egg-Roll said:

And lose a butt ton of money in the process, tho I personally would never want to haul my rig around considering the case alone is 40lb empty... I'd break my back in 5 years doing that...

Idk I don't really care about the hassle...

Just now, Pi31415 said:

Boi! I would never spend another penny on a laptop. >:(

When you get older you will, it's a fact of life for PC addicts like us. :P

-KuJoe

6 minutes ago, Pi31415 said:

bruh not even 2 hours

then you have a problem

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Idk I don't really care about the hassle...

Your back will in a few years tho.

6 minutes ago, KuJoe said:

When you get older you will, it's a fact of life for PC addicts like us. :P

Ummm when I get older than I already am, I expect a cellphone to run crisis at 120fps...

On 11/26/2018 at 9:55 PM, Egg-Roll said:

You pay for the convenience. After carrying at least 2 laptops in my backpack for years I have embraced the ultrabook lifestyle. :D

On 11/26/2018 at 9:58 PM, Egg-Roll said:

Ummm when I get older than I already am, I expect a cellphone to run crisis at 120fps...

You won't have to wait that long, go download the Steam Link beta on your phone and give it a whirl. ;)

-KuJoe

I have when its been a week but even then it was someone who lived close and I knew I wasn't going to have shit to do.

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

4 minutes ago, Arika S said:

then you have a problem

though how big of a problem?

8 minutes ago, KuJoe said:

You won't have to wait that long, go download the Steam beta on your phone and give it a whirl. ;)

Not on my Stylo 3 Plus I can't play Crisis, but I know what you mean and that's why laptops are going to become obsolete. Also try quoting me in one post if possible, because hearing a double ding simultaneously along with only seeing one post and this image below makes it feel like you broke the forum (that's my job :D)

image.png.1940c7e110df3273b36947527b85ecc8.png

A very big one that could hinder your future physical self

1 minute ago, Egg-Roll said:

Not on my Stylo 3 Plus I can't play Crisis, but I know what you mean and that's why laptops are going to become obsolete. Also try quoting me in one post if possible, because hearing a double ding simultaneously along with only seeing one post and this image below makes it feel like you broke the forum (that's my job :D)

image.png.1940c7e110df3273b36947527b85ecc8.png

A very big one that could hinder your future physical self

Ill consider ...

2 minutes ago, Egg-Roll said:

Also try quoting me in one post if possible

I normally do but if you reply to one of my posts while I'm replying to one of your posts then I need to reply to your new post and that puts me in a weird spot where I don't know if I should edit my post or create a new one.

-KuJoe

7 minutes ago, KuJoe said:

I normally do but if you reply to one of my posts while I'm replying to one of your posts then I need to reply to your new post and that puts me in a weird spot where I don't know if I should edit my post or create a new one.

Fair enough I just did it to mine above with some speedy typing etc :| I guess it's all about timing, plus i'm talking about water as a possible killer to a human faster than C6H12O6 could be, if that makes any sense :D

45 minutes ago, Pi31415 said:

a very big one. If it is actually an addiction, unless you start doing something about it, it will get worse and be harder to break. 

you'll become reclusive, withdrawn, you wont want to go anywhere or do anything else. Do you see how that can affect your adult life?

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Yeah, you've got a problem.  

CPU || Ryzen 2700x @ 4.3ghz  Motherboard || ROG Strix B450F  RAM || 16GB TridentZ 3600 B-Die  GPU || ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti  Case || Thermaltake V71 RGB  Storage || Intel 760p 240GB + Intel 535 480GB SSD + 1TB WD 7200RPM HDD  PSU || Corsair HX850i  Cooling || Corsair H110i GTX  Keyboard || Corsair K70  Mouse || Logitech G502 Proteus  Sound || Bose Companion 5  Operating System || Windows 10 Pro

2 hours ago, Pi31415 said:

Bruh fuck a laptop

Would not recommend.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

33 minutes ago, N1NJ4W4RR10R said:

2 hours a day's a problem?

Can't go 2 hours without his computer 

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒