Whos going to be a VIP at LTX?

Bacon_FTW

honestly i think its a little weird. i saw that vip includes a dinner with them the day before and thats weird to me. like sure youre fans but you dont know these people. theyre having dinner with the staff and family and then theres gonna be the "fans" these dudes that noone knows but they bought their way in. idk it just seems weird to me. signed shirts and tours around the company sure makes sense but dinner feels a bit too personal. 

me i would love to go but sadly flying to CAN and all that is a bit pricey for me especially for LTT. like i like the dudes and the community around them but its not like its SEMA or something. i wonder how many people from europe are visiting LTX. also awesome would be a live-stream from the event. not neccessaryly WAN-show but just everything that goes on there - uncut

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

5 hours ago, cluelessgenius said:

honestly i think its a little weird. i saw that vip includes a dinner with them the day before and thats weird to me. like sure youre fans but you dont know these people. theyre having dinner with the staff and family and then theres gonna be the "fans" these dudes that noone knows but they bought their way in. idk it just seems weird to me. signed shirts and tours around the company sure makes sense but dinner feels a bit too personal. 

me i would love to go but sadly flying to CAN and all that is a bit pricey for me especially for LTT. like i like the dudes and the community around them but its not like its SEMA or something. i wonder how many people from europe are visiting LTX. also awesome would be a live-stream from the event. not neccessaryly WAN-show but just everything that goes on there - uncut

I definitely agree with the whole dinner thing. Like I would feel legit like paparazzi. Like I don't know them personally, so what do I talk about? the next intel/amd cpu lineup? like dinner should be either personal or business, not internet celebrities and fans.

Osmium: NFC Skyreach 4 // i7-8700k (delidd) // GTX 1080 // 32GB DDR4-3200Mhz // 1TB 960 Evo M.2 // 1.1TB MX300 m.2
Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow // Razer Orbweaver // Razer Kraken // Logitech G502 // Logitech K830 // LG 34UC88-B

Usage: Adobe Lightroom // Adobe Photoshop // Web Dev // Recording Gameplay // Video Editing // Portable Gaming

9 hours ago, cluelessgenius said:

What's weird is actually having dinner with your boss and their family, for no reason at all xD (luckily this never happened to me, but I know people who have had it happened).

You want weird, share a table with 2 complete strangers because the restaurant ran out of room with 20,000+ guests in the area all "trying" to eat (the areas food chains can push about 9-12K people per hour). To me, I personally would feel less awkward around L&L than that day... Simply because I at least know them to some degree ;)

Oh yea put a bit of anti-social with that day too.

9 hours ago, cluelessgenius said:

it seems so cringe and awks to go to a dinner with a bloke you've never met, let alone paying $500 for it. 

Spending a night at LMG HQ with the crew ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Details separate people.

Probably the turnip kid.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

1 hour ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

Spending a night at LMG HQ with the crew ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Chilling out" 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2018 at 8:51 AM, cluelessgenius said:

I know Colton and Jake. I met everyone last LTX. But yes I think it's exciting to eat dinner with your mentor for the last 6 years.

The geek himself.

You are only strangers for a minute or so, and I think you'd meet and talk before hand.

Do what's right, not what's easy

It was actually surprisingly not weird last year s

haha. 

Everyone who bought VIP was like just a normal, well adjusted dude. I was a little worried people would be like some of the really bizarre encounters I end up in on the street sometimes, but it was fun. 

Please note that girls can also have VIP tickets. There won't be many of them.

3 minutes ago, Energycatz said:

Please note that girls can also have VIP tickets. Linus just said dudes for reasons, I honestly have no idea what Canadian slang is like.

I said dudes because last year they all were. 

Oh. Maybe there will be girls this year though.
Also to the people who sexually identify themselves as an attack helicopter you can come too.

I'd like a ticket if anyone cancels. Coming from Australia so won't get another chance.

I really do love the whole idea of LTX, and i wish it would be possible to attend. Sadly 6000 kilometers is a bit too long to travel for my taste.