LTT should definitely hook fellow Canadians 'BangerTV' with proper streaming-hardware

larsbjork

welp, if BangerTV could somehow repay them for it it would be great, but i dunno what BangerTV has to offer. LTT doesn;t really need more exposure (tough more is always great) and i don't think many people watching a metal music stream would be like "oh, look. LMG sponsored this streaming gear, guess i'll donate to them and go watch all their videos now."

why thought all they would be doing is giving there assets to people for free, the only time they give stuff away is give ways and sponsored vids mostly ( seagate and hooking youtubers up with more storage. ) also these to channels aren't even in the same realm in content the only real connection they have is nation. 

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

-= Moved to Off-Topic =-

Not gonna lie, likelihood that this will happen is very small ...

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

LTT should definitely hook fellow forum user “RorzNZ” with proper streaming hardware.

(if they do happy to host them all in NZ with free accommodation) 

NCIXcom being revived has a bigger chance of happening that that. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Sure... if they pay for the hardware needed and pay the time Linus and co' have to waste to fix it up for them.
But lets face it. Do you really want to ask LTT for Streaming hardware advice? They who have issues week after week, even when they haven't changed anything.

There's really no reason for LTT to give everything free of charge just because they happen to be fellow Canadians.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Uh, BangerTV as in Sam Dunn who is responsible for Metal: A Headbanger's Journey, RUSH Beyond The Lighted Stage, Iron Maiden: Flight 666, Metal Evolution, Rock Icons etc..?

Didn't know he was doing live streams. Thought he was working on a new film or TV series. Wish he would do another series of Rock Icons, and this time focus on the post 90's rock icons of which there would be enough for another 10 episodes.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

On 2/17/2018 at 4:21 AM, RollinLower said:

i don't think many people watching a metal music stream would be like "oh, look. LMG sponsored this streaming gear, guess i'll donate to them and go watch all their videos now."

But the reverse might true, there may not be enough people on LTT listening to heavy metal,  which likely explains some of the comments I have been reading. :/

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

2 hours ago, Virus__ said:

Uh, BangerTV as in Sam Dunn who is responsible for Metal: A Headbanger's Journey, RUSH Beyond The Lighted Stage, Iron Maiden: Flight 666, Metal Evolution, Rock Icons etc..?

Didn't know he was doing live streams. Thought he was working on a new film or TV series. Wish he would do another series of Rock Icons, and this time focus on the post 90's rock icons of which there would be enough for another 10 episodes.

He also did a series for Netflix about the evolution of hip-hop. He wasn't the guy in front of the camera, but he was credited as a producer and BangerTV was the production company.

Honestly, I don't think gear will help. From what I can tell the gear is fine, but the way it has been setup is what seems problematic.

Live streaming also doesn't seem to be the most important paet of BangerTV, so it's probably not what gets first priority when it comes to fixes.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I bet you just run the channel and are hoping to get free stuff.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈