Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fessas

Personal opinions on RGB....

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, AskTJ said:

 

arguing-the-inarguable-600x300.jpg

Great comic, one of my absolute favorites.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Great comic, one of my absolute favorites.

I don't even know where I found it. Just typed in "arguing" in Google and that was like the 6th image. Don't know what comic it is.

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg


hi.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AskTJ said:

I don't even know where I found it. Just typed in "arguing" in Google and that was like the 6th image. Don't know what comic it is.

-snip-

You're also uninvited to my birthday party

and-you-cant-sit-with-us.gif.523e9bcd67b992626bd2e5c12e57a58b.gif

 

How dare you not know Calvin and Hobbes

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

..........

 

you-cant-sit-with-us.gif.40ddeab504ff4986c27d972996c5d0f0.gif

 

And you're uninvited to my birthday party

It’ll probably be lame anyway. Remember my last birthday party where we played hunt the mutant in the atrium? Oh yeah that’s right-you weren’t invited to my birthday party. 


LTT Fan Fiction:

 

PC game list: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

You're also uninvited to my birthday party

and-you-cant-sit-with-us.gif.523e9bcd67b992626bd2e5c12e57a58b.gif

 

How dare you not know Calvin and Hobbes

I didn't watch cartoons as a kid. I am still a kid.


hi.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Amazonsucks said:

RGBW as in LGs OLED TVs where its stscked RGB OLEDs with colour filters on the three coloured sub pixels and a transparent one on the W subpixel?

 

I'm really referring to RGBW "chips". Although I'm definitely not in to this RGB madness myself, but you can buy these chips mounted on strips (list like your plain old RGB strips) to make your system even more RGB-ish (or RGBW-ish). :P

 

5b446a7e46880_QQ20141020104523.jpg.5d541e8aa9964a0bec12db990ff1db08.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Christophe Corazza said:

 

I'm really referring to RGBW "chips". Although I'm definitely not in to this RGB madness myself, but you can buy these chips mounted on strips (list like your plain old RGB strips) to make your system even more RGB-ish (or RGBW-ish). :P

 

5b446a7e46880_QQ20141020104523.jpg.5d541e8aa9964a0bec12db990ff1db08.jpg

Oh thats just RGB LEDs with a blue LED with yellow Stokes shift phosphor. Weird, i had no idea such a product existed. Might be an interesting idea for configurable colour temp lighting but it would need an advanced phosphor to be any good.

 

https://www.yujiintl.com/high-cri-led-lighting  

 

Something like that spectral power distribution would be ideal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Amazonsucks said:

Oh thats just RGB LEDs with a blue LED with yellow Stokes shift phosphor. Weird, i had no idea such a product existed. Might be an interesting idea for configurable colour temp lighting but it would need an advanced phosphor to be any good.

 

ndeed, that's basically what it is. They simply strap (or embed) an additional "white" LED to an RGB chip.

They are getting very popular nowadays.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Amazonsucks said:

How do you feel about black body radiators?🤣

 

P.S. i said it was the abscence of light :P

if you're talking about this

EKWB EK-CoolStream PE 360 Radiator 360mm (Triple)

then fine, though I wouldn't mind some more color options

If you're talking about this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-body_radiation

It's interesting, though it sounds like something that ghost hunter phonies use to validate their shopped photos with a black smudge in the middle that's supposed to be a malevolent spirit

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AskTJ said:

I didn't watch cartoons as a kid. I am still a kid.

Time To Learn:

Bill5_medium

Ch860417_jpg_medium

Ch940221_jpg_medium

Bill7_medium

Image result for poetry in calvin and hobbes

Image result for nauseous nocturne

some of the best, and there are many many more

Link to post
Share on other sites

The objective answer to what is acceptable and unacceptable RGB

 

 

......... I'm right. Change my mind ;)

The_Answer.PNG

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

This might change your mind: It's totally subjective.

your profile picture really ties that together


𝓗𝓲 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂a

Link to post
Share on other sites

why not fans? That's pretty much the most common rgb element and the most widely enjoyed as far as I can tell

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hate to break it to you mate, but your monitor is nothing but rgb. 

 

Also msi does rgb under the monitor perfectly


Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lewdicrous said:

This might change your mind: It's totally subjective.

Hahaha you're probably right, but I won't go quietly into that good night ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Also when you say monitors are you referring to bias lighting as well? If so I disagree. Bias lighting looks great and is good for reducing eye strain

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

But I get +10FPS for every part that's RGB!

 

 

 

 

 

 

/s

Is that the computer version of spoilers on FWD cars adding +15Hp? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ginger_ said:

Hate to break it to you mate, but your monitor is nothing but rgb. 

 

Also msi does rgb under the monitor perfectly

I guess I have to buy black/white monitors from now on xD

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×