PUBG struggles to hit 30 fps on console release (lol)

ItsMitch
2 hours ago, Natsoup said:

Have you looked at the game? I don't think it's well optimized but the game ain't ugly.

Uh, yeah, I've seen it. To test the game on four different GPUs I definitely had to look at it.

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

On 2017. 12. 13. at 10:14 PM, Brehohn said:

Where is that 6 tflops of performance going in the Xbox X?

The Xbox 10 doesn't seem terrible to be honest it's just that the game is not optimized well enough.

To be fair it runs awful on PC as well from what I've seen and heard.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

3 hours ago, The Benjamins said:

Did he play on live or test? Live hasn't had updates in over a month due to them finalizing 1.0 which is on test. Test is night and day in playability, features, content, and a 100% UI update. the only major issue on test is network lag due to limited server resources reserved for it.

Live is poorly optimized, but its not a released game, all other games are poorly optimized before release. I was a game investor/tester for Project Cars for 3 years. the last month had huge improvements in stability and FPS. Test server build is at a good optimization level and give it a month or so after 1.0 hits (Dec 20) it will be able to run on a lot of hardware and become a very smooth game.

I'm fully aware that the game is not finished and I'm fully aware that it will get better. All I'm pointing out is, (back on topic) people want to laugh and make fun of consoles for running the game poorly when most PCs don't even run it well.

1 hour ago, PCMasterDebater said:

This thread turned into on gigantic argument on PC PUGB run ability.

#PCMasterRace - Facepalm

Was necessary to bring up because like I said, it's kinda stupid to make a big stink about cheap consoles not running a game well when most PCs don't even run it well.

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

36 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

The Xbox 10 doesn't seem terrible to be honest it's just that the game is not optimized well enough.

To be fair it runs awful on PC as well from what I've seen and heard.

Depends on your hardware, most of the people I've seen having problems were ppl with 8 gb of ram, 2 gb graphics cards and potato cpu's but the game is still poorly optimised on the live servers but the test servers is running way better right now but could use some more work. Some people still aren't getting that 144 fps with 1080ti's

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)

2 minutes ago, XenosTech said:

Depends on your hardware, most of the people I've seen having problems were ppl with 8 gb of ram, 2 gb graphics cards and potato cpu's but the game is still poorly optimised on the live servers but the test servers is running way better right now but could use some more work. Some people still aren't getting that 144 fps with 1080ti's

Haven't played the game yet and honestly, I'm not planning to so I can't talk from experience.

A lot of people seem to love the game so, I hope that they finish it someday.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

3 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

Haven't played the game yet and honestly, I'm not planning to so I can't talk from experience.

A lot of people seem to love the game so, I hope that they finish it someday.

Leaves early access wednesday... Just want them to fix the net code so those early fights are smoother. Suck that I spray a guy with an ak and he kills me with a pistol becasue my shots desynced

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)

I play PUBG Medium at 4k with Ultra view distance on my 1600 and 980 ti just fine. It's very enjoyable and looks fantastic. PCMR FTW!

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

I like the game if I don't play another game first. If I play any shooter first then play PUBG it shows how terrible the optimization in the game really is. It is a fun game though. I think it deserved all the praise and all the hate. Because they're both right. It should not be considered for GOTY though

the 1.0 update for the Xbone and Xbone X 

tl;dr performance is pretty much the same. Xbone X actually experiences more dips when high draw calls are detected compared to regular Xbone 

also detected high latency during encounters, resulting in unpredictable controls rather than precision 

13 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

the 1.0 update for the Xbone and Xbone X 

tl;dr performance is pretty much the same. Xbone X actually experiences more dips when high draw calls are detected compared to regular Xbone 

also detected high latency during encounters, resulting in unpredictable controls rather than precision 

so this is what a shooter feels like on a console when you don't have auto-aim

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>