XXL mousepad?

Ashley MLP Fangirl
Go to solution Solved by Enderman,

Corsair and Steelseries make good mouse pads.

do you guys know of any large mousepads?

i just got a new mouse, and it makes a really annoying sound on my desk. i have a really cheap crappy ikea desk, so i never cared about it, and have never used mousepads.

but my new mouse makes a screech on the wood everytime i move it. i tried to put a piece of paper under it, but the same result.

so yeah, i need a mousepad that's big enough for nice tracking (not huge, i'm not a low-sensitivity gamer), and i would like to fit my keyboard (Corsair K55) on it, so my wrists are not touching the sharp edge of my desk.

i would like soft material. fabric or someting. and i would like it to be black (to match the desk).

cost doesn't matter. i want quality.

thanks!

She/Her

Corsair and Steelseries make good mouse pads.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

6 minutes ago, firelighter487 said:

cost doesn't matter. i want quality.

yet has an ikea desk :P

--

joking aside, i cant imagine there's a big difference between mousepads that have the same kind of top layer, and have stitched edges. for a lot of them i wouldnt be surprised if they rolled off the same production line, with a different brand screen-printed on them.

besides that, offcourse if budget really isnt an issue there's also the option of finding a shop that can make one to size.

If you have time I highly recommend getting them from aliexpress since they are incredivle cheap for the size

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

yet has an ikea desk :P

well, it's like this: all a desk does, is hold stuff up from the floor. a mousepad, or keyboard etc you touch and think about everytime you use your pc.

when yoou are gaming, when do you think about your desk..

She/Her

2 minutes ago, firelighter487 said:

well, it's like this: all a desk does, is hold stuff up from the floor. a mousepad, or keyboard etc you touch and think about everytime you use your pc.

when yoou are gaming, when do you think about your desk..

at home i have a custom desk, at work one of the desks i use is ikea tables, and at work i usually think "boy it would be nice if it didnt wobble" and today as a bonus "i really dont wanna crank this monitor arm any thighter, it's compressing the table"

i dont think about the case my desktop is in while gaming, but i dont have to because i made sure its a solid base for the stuff i do care about to live in/on.

10 minutes ago, firelighter487 said:

Yeah, that's one of my favourites, but you asked for all black.

I like this one because it's very hard to see any dirt/dust on it since it has gray marks already :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

Yeah, that's one of my favourites, but you asked for all black.

I like this one because it's very hard to see any dirt/dust on it since it has gray marks already :)

well, i meant "black" more like not bright purple or something :)

this one actually looks cool.

She/Her

Just now, firelighter487 said:

well, i meant "black" more like not bright purple or something :)

this one actually looks cool.

Highly recommend it then :)

Spoiler

1 hour ago, firelighter487 said:

this thing is awesome! fits exactly between my displays! thanks again!

You're welcome :)

Spoiler