Girlfriends

chimmychunger

I am to fat and not ripped right now. Finishing my hockey season and starting to train to attract dem females aaayyy  ;)

i need to lose a bit of fat to

well, she removed me and blocked communications with me for no reason. Went to sleep one night and everything was fine, woke up the next day and gone. Didn't even say why. oh well, you win some and you loose some, just got to move on. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

As a man (20yo) i only had one girlfriend it lasted 2.5years my relantionship with her and i miss having a girlfriend, not her but just have someone to talk to.

well, she removed me and blocked communications with me for no reason. Went to sleep one night and everything was fine, woke up the next day and gone. Didn't even say why. oh well, you win some and you loose some, just got to move on. 

Gotta hate those kinds of people who just don't say things straight. It's sh*tty when this happens, but people are assholes.

I guess you should ignore her from now on, if she even bothers to contact you at any time. She got her chance but then she just whipped you out of her life like it was nothing.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I dont exactly have a girlfriend or am in a relationship, and never been either. But i have been talking to this girl over Skype for several weeks now. We both play on the same server on Minecraft, where we know eachother from. It is like a quite small server with a smallish but active community. Anyways, we have known eachother for about 1-1,5 years but only recently developed an interest, or so it seems. I really like her, it seems she likes me too, we send eachother hearts and silly stuff and talk pretty much every day. But i dont really know what to do with this. Like, we havent exactly talked about it or anything, so its like.. well, i dont know what to say. Anyways, i am not sure what to do.

CPU i7-9700K @ 5 GHz Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F RAM Corsair Vengeance 32 GB (4x8) 3000 MHz GPU ASUS RTX 2080 ROG Strix OC x2 SLI Case Corsair Graphite 780T Storage 256 GB Samsung 860 EVO, 6 TB Seagate Barracuda PSU Corsair HX1200i, 1200W Display(s) ASUS PG279Q (1440p 165 Hz), ASUS VG248QE (1080p 144 Hz) Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 radiator Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Logitech G502 Sound Logitech G35 Operating System Windows 10

you shouldn't get into until you are 30+
18 to late 20s are your prime years just fuck every hole you can.
and once you are 30 find a girl who is 21-23 so it's more future proof :P

Amd phenom ii x4 955 Asus crosshair iv formula Kingston hyperx fury 8GB 1600mhz ASUS Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II
Cooler master haf xb evo Antec 750w 500gb wd black BenQ gw2760hs Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 

you shouldn't get into until you are 30+

18 to late 20s are your prime years just fuck every hole you can.

and once you are 30 find a girl who is 21-23 so it's more future proof :P

That's a personal preference

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

I'm going to disappear from the forum for 3 days.

Friend's coming over. Let the hype fly.

that "Friend"?

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

hahaha...who needs a girlfriend...ha...ha.......ha.......................

post-110846-0-13155500-1426640538.jpg

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

That's a personal preference

congrats man on the 1000 post on this topic :P

congrats man on the 1000 post on this topic :P

0-0 I FEEL SO HONORED

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

aren't you supposed to say PRAISE THE SUN!!

sshhhhhhh

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

aren't you supposed to say PRAISE THE SUN!!

HAHAHA

Have any of you had any serious girlfriends (or boyfriends for the couple of girls here) and what age were you when you got them

Im currantly 17 have never had a non serious gilfriend or a serious girlfriend. But i have tried to get one,

I had a.... well I don't know if I would even call her my girlfriend..... 2 months we were together and then she made me breakup with myself; basically said I have to tell you something and made me figure it out and say it then she started laughing as if it was even funny, telling me bullshit resons too :/ (first "gf" and I'm only 19 lol)

Anyway on topic, you will meet someone you just got to wait a bit and when it happens it will happen :P I just hope you don't find someone who was a nasty as my first girlfriend :(

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

I just bought a mlp shirt. I will update you when the girlfriend bursts through my door.

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

well I'm seventeen and never had a girlfriend until two weeks ago... Always thought I'd never have a serious relationship, but then it kinda just happened you know... Just keep trying, you'll succeed eventually! :)

this is gold.

No, this is :P

MSI-GeForce-GTX-970-4GB-GAMING-Golden-Ed

But he got me this instead

oTPyOgD.jpg

"Rawr XD"

What is this Girly-thingy everybody keeps talking about? Is it a new Videogame?

Nah, now seriously, most of you seem to be young. If you dont have a girlfriend yet you will probably get one sooner or later. Dont worry, your time will come;)

Ironically I own a GTX 970