Sweden introduces programming from Grade 1

A little while ago a presentation by the Swedish government was shown in how the school and education can be digitalized. The two main focuses will be on programming and education in source reputability. The government explained that they though this was a good way to approach how students technical skills can be increased. The Swedish minister of Education said:

We'll need more programmers and we'll need to be able to use programming in other job-areas.

To sum up what this means:

Mathematics: 

• Year 1-3: How one-way-interpretable instructions can be constructed, described and be used as a base for programming.
  • Year 4-6: How algorithms can be created and used in programming. Also programming in visual and various environments.
  • Year 7-9: How algorithms can be created, tested and in improved for mathematical problem solving.

Tech:

Method for developing technical solutions: 

• Year 1-3: Ability to control objects with programming.
  • Year 4-6: Ability to control your own constructions or other people's objects by the use of programming.
  • Year 7-9: Build your own constructions where you apply steering and control, including the help of programming. Learn how digital tools can be a good support in the field of technical development such as blueprints or simulations.

Technical solutions

• Year 7-9: Find technical solutions that benefits electronics and how they can be programmed to do so.

This has to be implemented in the schools before July 1st 2018.

My own opinions and ideas about this

First off, this is clearly a step in the right direction. The world gets more and more digital for each day passing. People need to know what programming is from a young age in order to be able to meet the demand the future (most likely) holds when it comes to programming/coding. Te be taught more source criticism is more important than ever before with so much fake news spreading across facebook and other media. A lot of people take it for granted what they see is true, but unfortunately a lot of the time, it just simply isn't.

In practicality I would guess that in grade 1-3, you're just messing with some form of robot and the most basic programming. I've never tried it, but I've seen robots etc. more or less having pre-built programming environments where you can drag and drop movements and such in order to "program" it. This would probably be the best was to implement it to the youngest children that has to do this. My hope is that this proposal means that you're being taught a programming language in grade 7-9, I don't really care if it's Java, C++, PHP, Python or anything else, as long as you don't spend your whole elementary school copy/pasting movements and sequences and believe that that's the most fundamental programming there is. Problem solving in math is always helpful too.

Where I think this may have a backlash is with the kids having hard times either around theoretical subjects or just math/tech in general. It seems like most students dislikes math and a few have a really hard time with it. Introducing (I assume) more math is probably not going to help here. Same goes with tech. If I look back to my classmates that I had during elementary or high-school, I can tell you right away that there would be a big portion either not interested in tech/programming or that just would struggle with it. Perhaps it'll solve itself by being introduced at a young age, that everyone, boy or girl, has the ability to further increase their technical skills and abilities. What would be good but at the same time not is if you'd have 2 directions. One where you go with this new teaching and one where it more resembled the one we have now. As I again assume that a lot of people would struggle with this new stuff, having it 9 years in a row instead of as something you choose at high-school or college level might be tough. If you could in one way or another choose if you'd like to go the tech or non-tech version would be cool, but also deciding at an age that young, is never a good idea.

What's almost most interesting in this entire idea is where will we get all the teachers for this? Looking back at when I was in school a few years back, there's only be a very small set of teachers I deem able to learn to teach this kind of stuff, for the lower classes. Currently I'm not aware that Sweden is overflowing with skilled programmers that wants to go teaching, so where will we get all? Open up a tonne of quick-line educations that in one year makes you a fully capable programmer? It's not my problem to handle, it's just very interesting to see how it'll be handled eventually.

What do you guys think? Is it too early? A bad idea? I'd like to hear it all.

Source: computersweden.idg.se (Article in Swedish)

Straight out of Google Translate, but it was a quite decent translation.

Today, the Government presented a major effort to digitize the school - where two important elements are programming and teaching source criticism.

The government says the venture with the increasing demands on the school's ability to give all students a good digital skills - because digitization is changing both the workplace and society at large.

This means that programming is introduced as a distinct feature of various subjects in primary school - this applies right from the first class, especially in mathematics and engineering. Among other things, students learn how to control objects with the programming (see box).

Education Minister Gustav Fridolin (MP) says to Computer Sweden:

- We need more programmers and they will have to be programming in more jobs. Since we are affected all the programming in more and more aspects of our lives.

- The school will prepare us for a life in which all need to understand how programming works for us to be conscious citizens and consumers.

In addition, the students' source-critical capabilities strengthened - which will take place from the middle school.

- We change in secondary school syllabuses so that programming is added to the number of mathematics courses. In social studies must include the digitization affects society. We also amplifies losses of media and information literacy. It is about preparing high school students for work, further study and for life as a citizen in a digitalized world, said secondary and education initiative Minister Anna Ekström.

Education Minister Gustav Fridolin said that one of his first decisions was to ask the School Board to work with researchers to develop an overall IT strategy for the school.

- This is the first important decisions for the realization of the work.

Asa Fahlén, who is chairman of the National Union of Teachers says that digitization of the school is important, and she welcomes the Government's initiative - but points out that this will require that teachers soon formed.

- Programming for example, have not been included in the mathematics and technology in the past, and that knowledge needs to be teachers. The need for training is great and must be prioritized. It is also important to take a state responsibility for this.

- We have had a carpet lift and a läslyft, now should have a digitization lift.

The amendments shall apply as from 1 July 2018th

HOW TO STUDENTS LEARN CODE

Here are a few of the new wordings in the "core content" in the individual curricula in primary schools presented by the Government.

Mathematics.
Algebra in grade 1-3: How clear step by step instructions can be constructed, described and followed as the basis for programming.
Algebra in grades 4-6 and grades 7-9: How algorithms can be created and used in programming. Programming in visual / different programming environments.
Problem solving in grades 7-9: How algorithms can be created, tested and improved in programming for mathematical problem solving.

Technique.
Operation of the development of technical solutions in grades 1-3: Controlling objects with programming.
Operation of the development of technical solutions in grades 4-6: Controlling your own designs or other objects with programming.
Technical solutions in grades 7-9: Technical solutions using electronic equipment and how they can be programmed.
Operation of the development of technical solutions in grades 7-9: Custom designs where applying governance and control, including using programming. How digital tools can support the technology development efforts, for example, to make drawings and simulations.

What about learning a normal language first.

Spoiler

Quiet Whirl | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Mobo: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 Mhz Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO PSU: Corsair RMx Series RM550x Case: Be quiet! Pure Base 600

Buffed HPHP ProBook 430 G4 | CPU: Intel Core i3-7100U RAM: 4GB DDR4 2133Mhz GPU: Intel HD 620 SSD: Some 128GB M.2 SATA

Retired:

Melting plastic | Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 | CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM RAM: 8GB DDR3 GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 640M HDD: Western Digital 1TB

The Roaring Beast | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 (BCLK @ 104MHz = 4,05GHz) Cooler: Akasa X3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 (2x8GB) Graphics card: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB (Core: +130MHz, Mem: +230MHz) SSHD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB HHD: WD Red 4TB PSU: Fractal Design Essence 500W Case: Zalman Z11 Plus

Good!

1 minute ago, matrix07012 said:

What about learning a normal language first.

The majority of swedish kids speak english better than most adult europeans.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Just now, Sauron said:

Good!

I've never seen a kid that could speak properly in grade 1.

Spoiler

Quiet Whirl | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Mobo: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 Mhz Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO PSU: Corsair RMx Series RM550x Case: Be quiet! Pure Base 600

Buffed HPHP ProBook 430 G4 | CPU: Intel Core i3-7100U RAM: 4GB DDR4 2133Mhz GPU: Intel HD 620 SSD: Some 128GB M.2 SATA

Retired:

Melting plastic | Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 | CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM RAM: 8GB DDR3 GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 640M HDD: Western Digital 1TB

The Roaring Beast | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 (BCLK @ 104MHz = 4,05GHz) Cooler: Akasa X3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 (2x8GB) Graphics card: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB (Core: +130MHz, Mem: +230MHz) SSHD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB HHD: WD Red 4TB PSU: Fractal Design Essence 500W Case: Zalman Z11 Plus

Ok, this is retarded. Formal Operational Stage starts at age 11.

Spoiler

Retired:

Why though. Honestly most kids who have potential in tech learn this on their own. In my opinion they arent helping anyone with these.

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

good idea, my guess is that they will start with application specific assembly coding or something like that, could be drag and drop but i would think that they would just have a lookup table or something or that they don't use words specifically but something else for functions. i would love to see how it would work in practice this all.

ps: could you translate grade to how old kids will be? its pretty hard international to know which is what and at what age things start etc.

2 minutes ago, tlink said:

ps: could you translate grade to how old kids will be? its pretty hard international to know which is what and at what age things start etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Sweden#Diagram

Spoiler

Retired:

I see this as doing the wrong things for the right reasons.

I like the idea, don't get me wrong; early opportunities to learning programming is awesome but not like this.
I don't see too many kids doing well in these courses without watering down the courses themselves to where the value would be better placed in regular math classes (at least in early learning; 8-year olds).
Another is what about those that have no interest in learning programming?
Is this a required course?
Are the teacher's being properly compensated for their work?
If not, are those teachers of a lower-quality skill in order to reflect that value in compensation?

"If you ain't first, you're last"

2 hours ago, matrix07012 said:

I've never seen a kid that could speak properly in grade 1.

I meant that their education on foreign languages is already adequate.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Definitely a step in the right direction. Definitely not happening for a while in America.

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

Interested in computer architecture? Still in middle or high school? P.M. me!

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Laptop (I use it for school):

Spoiler

Surface book 2 13" with an i7 8650u, 8gb RAM, 256 GB storage, and a GTX 1050

And if you're curious (or a stalker) I have a Just Black Pixel 2 XL 64gb

3 hours ago, Clanscorpia said:

Why though. Honestly most kids who have potential in tech learn this on their own. In my opinion they arent helping anyone with these.

Yes, but if you're anything like me, you're not motivated enough to pick it up yourself, especially if you find it to be a bit hard, then it'd help to have it as a subject in school.

3 hours ago, tlink said:

good idea, my guess is that they will start with application specific assembly coding or something like that, could be drag and drop but i would think that they would just have a lookup table or something or that they don't use words specifically but something else for functions. i would love to see how it would work in practice this all.

If I ever find out, I'd be glad to let everyone know if it works out any good.

2 hours ago, Memories4K said:

I see this as doing the wrong things for the right reasons.

I like the idea, don't get me wrong; early opportunities to learning programming is awesome but not like this.
I don't see too many kids doing well in these courses without watering down the courses themselves to where the value would be better placed in regular math classes (at least in early learning; 8-year olds).
Another is what about those that have no interest in learning programming?
Is this a required course?
Are the teacher's being properly compensated for their work?
If not, are those teachers of a lower-quality skill in order to reflect that value in compensation?

I'd like to think it's a required course from what I've seen. Everyone in Sweden has to take courses in how to sew as well as crafting with tools and plankets etc. Never wanted to sew, but I had to haha. The difference between these and the assumed programming is that the crafting you only did for certain periods, not all the time. Heck I don't think we even did it in every grade while this programming seem to be a thing continuously running for everyone, just like math, Swedish, English etc. For the teacher part I have no clue.. My bet is 99/100 teachers know 0% programming/coding, so where would they find all the people needed...?

26 minutes ago, DocSwag said:

Definitely a step in the right direction. Definitely not happening for a while in America.

Just hope that it works out...

At least they're teaching their kids well and looking forward their non-existent future.

Royal Rumble: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/N3v3r3nding_N3wb/saved/#view=NR9ycf

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think." -- Adolf Hitler

"I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught." -- Winston Churchill

"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

OP your title is quite mis-leading, please adjust it to reflect the content of the article/post.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

1 hour ago, ParanoidWallet said:

Yes, but if you're anything like me, you're not motivated enough to pick it up yourself, especially if you find it to be a bit hard, then it'd help to have it as a subject in school.

If you know anything about the subject from prior experience the course is useless

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

2 hours ago, ParanoidWallet said:

I'd like to think it's a required course from what I've seen. Everyone in Sweden has to take courses in how to sew as well as crafting with tools and plankets etc. Never wanted to sew, but I had to haha. The difference between these and the assumed programming is that the crafting you only did for certain periods, not all the time. Heck I don't think we even did it in every grade while this programming seem to be a thing continuously running for everyone, just like math, Swedish, English etc. For the teacher part I have no clue.. My bet is 99/100 teachers know 0% programming/coding, so where would they find all the people needed...?

That sucks ass, why do you have to sew? hahaha
I hate that.
As a type of elective course or option then i think it's cool but i mean c'mon it's not a necessity, the money and time spent would be better spent on other things; i mean sewing as a required course? c'monnnnnnn

No, yeah, that's what i'm saying; these teachers right now probably don't know dick about programming or code.
Where are these people going to come from and what incentive will there be for those people to teach instead of going somewhere else?
This position would have to be filled by someone who either lacks teaching skills/experience
or
the compensation for this position would be even more than those of your English, Biology, or Math teacher so as to attract good teachers who can teach these courses.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

7 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

OP your title is quite mis-leading, please adjust it to reflect the content of the article/post.

Where is it mis-leading? :S Probably me just not seeing it.. The title is more or less the same as the Swedish media used.. :P

6 hours ago, Memories4K said:

I hate that.
As a type of elective course or option then i think it's cool but i mean c'mon it's not a necessity, the money and time spent would be better spent on other things; i mean sewing as a required course? c'monnnnnnn

No, yeah, that's what i'm saying; these teachers right now probably don't know dick about programming or code.
Where are these people going to come from and what incentive will there be for those people to teach instead of going somewhere else?
This position would have to be filled by someone who either lacks teaching skills/experience
or
the compensation for this position would be even more than those of your English, Biology, or Math teacher so as to attract good teachers who can teach these courses.

Guess to sew is quite old and ... maybe ... relevant? x)

Bet it'd start some sort of rivalry between normal teachers and tech-teachers if their salary would be different for the same amount (in time) taught.

7 hours ago, Clanscorpia said:

If you know anything about the subject from prior experience the course is useless

That can be applied to any subject.

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

7 hours ago, Memories4K said:

I hate that.

or

The purpose of the wood working and sewing is to strengthen the students' ability to fullfil a well thought out and planned out project. To be able to be imaginative, design something, go through the process of producing it step by step, plan ahead, solve any problems that may arise etc. It does not have to do with the wood working or sewing itself.

I would call the path stupid but they are taking steps to improve and trying new things. When I was a senior in high school, a significant portion of my English class couldn't read, and many more sounded shit out when they read. 

Proud hoosier

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Scandinavian countries have the happiest people on the planet for a reason. It's why I plan on moving to Finland in the next few years. I've had enough with England.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

17 hours ago, Sauron said:

Good!

the issue is not english. It's that other gibberish pretend language they speak.

there is only 3 real languages in Scandinavia

Viking (Icelandic)

Danish (Denmark)
Perfected Danish (Norwegian)

all else is BS

55 minutes ago, kuddlesworth9419 said:

Scandinavian countries have the happiest people on the planet for a reason. It's why I plan on moving to Finland in the next few years. I've had enough with England.

AHAHAHA, finland is not scandinavia. They are "nordic", but not scandinavia. Read up on some ethnic history pl0x.

Also, you are moving from England to the most depressed and anti social country on earth?! You must really hate social encounters.

4 hours ago, -TesseracT- said:

The purpose of the wood working and sewing is to strengthen the students' ability to fullfil a well thought out and planned out project. To be able to be imaginative, design something, go through the process of producing it step by step, plan ahead, solve any problems that may arise etc. It does not have to do with the wood working or sewing itself.

yup. We have that in Norway too. Lets you learn to shape and create physical objects and troubbleshoot simple things without having to invest into excessively complex machinery that require special education before being used in the same manner.

learning basic things with basic tools.

2 hours ago, Prysin said:

the issue is not english. It's that other gibberish pretend language they speak.

there is only 3 real languages in Scandinavia

Viking (Icelandic)

Danish (Denmark)
Perfected Danish (Norwegian)

all else is BS

What is wrong with Swedish?