Just now, AbsoluteZero951 said:

Try reseating your cables.

what does reseating means??

Just now, nerodas463 said:

unplug, and then plug back in.

unplug and plug them back in. They might just not be sitting well.

Primary PC-

CPU: Intel i7-6800k @ 4.2-4.4Ghz   CPU COOLER: Bequiet Dark Rock Pro 4   MOBO: MSI X99A SLI Plus   RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX quad-channel DDR4-2800  GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC2 iCX   PSU: Corsair RM1000i   CASE: Corsair 750D Obsidian   SSDs: 500GB Samsung 960 Evo + 256GB Samsung 850 Pro   HDDs: Toshiba 3TB + Seagate 1TB   Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HUC 27" 2560x1440 (165Hz G-Sync)  +  LG 29UM57 29" 2560x1080   OS: Windows 10 Pro

Album

Other Systems:

Spoiler

Home HTPC/NAS-

CPU: AMD FX-8320 @ 4.4Ghz  MOBO: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3   RAM: 16GB dual-channel DDR3-1600  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 760 OC   PSU: Rosewill 750W   CASE: Antec Gaming One   SSD: 120GB PNY CS1311   HDDs: WD Red 3TB + WD 320GB   Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 2693HM 26" 1920x1200 -or- Steam Link to Vizio M43C1 43" 4K TV  OS: Windows 10 Pro

Offsite NAS/VM Server-

CPU: 2x Xeon E5645 (12-core)  Model: Dell PowerEdge T610  RAM: 16GB DDR3-1333  PSUs: 2x 570W  SSDs: 8GB Kingston Boot FD + 32GB Sandisk Cache SSD   HDDs: WD Red 4TB + Seagate 2TB + Seagate 320GB   OS: FreeNAS 11+

Laptop-

CPU: Intel i7-3520M   Model: Dell Latitude E6530   RAM: 8GB dual-channel DDR3-1600  GPU: Nvidia NVS 5200M   SSD: 240GB TeamGroup L5   HDD: WD Black 320GB   Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 2693HM 26" 1920x1200   OS: Windows 10 Pro

Having issues with a Corsair AIO? Possible fix here:

Spoiler

Are you getting weird fan behavior, speed fluctuations, and/or other issues with Link?

Are you running AIDA64, HWinfo, CAM, or HWmonitor? (ASUS suite & other monitoring software often have the same issue.)

Corsair Link has problems with some monitoring software so you may have to change some settings to get them to work smoothly.

-For AIDA64: First make sure you have the newest update installed, then, go to Preferences>Stability and make sure the "Corsair Link sensor support" box is checked and make sure the "Asetek LC sensor support" box is UNchecked.

-For HWinfo: manually disable all monitoring of the AIO sensors/components.

-For others: Disable any monitoring of Corsair AIO sensors.

That should fix the fan issue for some Corsair AIOs (H80i GT/v2, H110i GTX/H115i, H100i GTX and others made by Asetek). The problem is bad coding in Link that fights for AIO control with other programs. You can test if this worked by setting the fan speed in Link to 100%, if it doesn't fluctuate you are set and can change the curve to whatever. If that doesn't work or you're still having other issues then you probably still have a monitoring software interfering with the AIO/Link communications, find what it is and disable it.

On 12/8/2016 at 0:27 PM, Ctown0812 said:

I remember having a similar problem on a friends pc years back.  My memory is a bit fuzzy, but that particular motherboard has a really crappy VRM design and wasn't able to provide enough voltage with the CPU under intense load.  However, that was only a guess as the problem went away after we bought a new motherboard (Asus, i think).  How often are putting you cpu under a heavy load? My theory would make sense, but I sincerely doubt your CPU has never been above %50 usage prior to you playing this game.  If @pyrojoe34 theory doesn't pan out, i would research the VRM problems on your motherboard.   

Yes, you are right i don't usually put my cpu under heavy load except when i started playing watch dogs 1 , 2 days earlier 

On 12/8/2016 at 0:29 PM, pyrojoe34 said:

unplug and plug them back in. They might just not be sitting well.

I have checked my cables but i don't see the logic behind reseating them.

i will go now but please keep posting your suggestions!!

I will check them tomorrow!!

Actually its 12 midnight and i have school tomorrow

but I will perform the stress test with prime 95 before shuting down

If they are seated improperly they can be not supplying power properly, as in my case my mobo was getting 11.61v instead of 12v and my computer would function under light loads and even in games for a while, and then would shut down out of nowhere. I went thought everything, narrowing it down to the psu and eventually the connection of my mobo cable into the psu, reseated it and have not had a problem since. Additionally loose connections and improper voltages can cause premature wear and even damage parts depending on the severity.

i7 4790K | MSI Z97S Krait | Gigabyte 980ti Gaming G1 SLI |  2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury | Samsung 850 Pro 1TB + WD Black 4TB | EVGA Supernova P2 1200 | Phanteks Enthoo Primo (White)| Dell P2715Q x2 | Corsiar K70 | Corsair M95 | Full Custom Loop CPU + GPUs 

1 minute ago, nerodas463 said:

Troubleshooting take initiative, you never know until you try it. Reseating cables has fixed many many PCs, there are redundancies in the cables which means that even if it works at low power you may start to see issues when more power is needed, if one redundancy is not connecting well you may have an issue only at load. Just do it, it takes 30 seconds to do. We can't help you if you ignore our suggestions.

If you still haven't done the BIOS reset do that.

Primary PC-

CPU: Intel i7-6800k @ 4.2-4.4Ghz   CPU COOLER: Bequiet Dark Rock Pro 4   MOBO: MSI X99A SLI Plus   RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX quad-channel DDR4-2800  GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC2 iCX   PSU: Corsair RM1000i   CASE: Corsair 750D Obsidian   SSDs: 500GB Samsung 960 Evo + 256GB Samsung 850 Pro   HDDs: Toshiba 3TB + Seagate 1TB   Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HUC 27" 2560x1440 (165Hz G-Sync)  +  LG 29UM57 29" 2560x1080   OS: Windows 10 Pro

Album

Other Systems:

Spoiler

Home HTPC/NAS-

CPU: AMD FX-8320 @ 4.4Ghz  MOBO: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3   RAM: 16GB dual-channel DDR3-1600  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 760 OC   PSU: Rosewill 750W   CASE: Antec Gaming One   SSD: 120GB PNY CS1311   HDDs: WD Red 3TB + WD 320GB   Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 2693HM 26" 1920x1200 -or- Steam Link to Vizio M43C1 43" 4K TV  OS: Windows 10 Pro

Offsite NAS/VM Server-

CPU: 2x Xeon E5645 (12-core)  Model: Dell PowerEdge T610  RAM: 16GB DDR3-1333  PSUs: 2x 570W  SSDs: 8GB Kingston Boot FD + 32GB Sandisk Cache SSD   HDDs: WD Red 4TB + Seagate 2TB + Seagate 320GB   OS: FreeNAS 11+

Laptop-

CPU: Intel i7-3520M   Model: Dell Latitude E6530   RAM: 8GB dual-channel DDR3-1600  GPU: Nvidia NVS 5200M   SSD: 240GB TeamGroup L5   HDD: WD Black 320GB   Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 2693HM 26" 1920x1200   OS: Windows 10 Pro

Having issues with a Corsair AIO? Possible fix here:

Spoiler

Are you getting weird fan behavior, speed fluctuations, and/or other issues with Link?

Are you running AIDA64, HWinfo, CAM, or HWmonitor? (ASUS suite & other monitoring software often have the same issue.)

Corsair Link has problems with some monitoring software so you may have to change some settings to get them to work smoothly.

-For AIDA64: First make sure you have the newest update installed, then, go to Preferences>Stability and make sure the "Corsair Link sensor support" box is checked and make sure the "Asetek LC sensor support" box is UNchecked.

-For HWinfo: manually disable all monitoring of the AIO sensors/components.

-For others: Disable any monitoring of Corsair AIO sensors.

That should fix the fan issue for some Corsair AIOs (H80i GT/v2, H110i GTX/H115i, H100i GTX and others made by Asetek). The problem is bad coding in Link that fights for AIO control with other programs. You can test if this worked by setting the fan speed in Link to 100%, if it doesn't fluctuate you are set and can change the curve to whatever. If that doesn't work or you're still having other issues then you probably still have a monitoring software interfering with the AIO/Link communications, find what it is and disable it.

On 12/8/2016 at 0:36 PM, pyrojoe34 said:

Troubleshooting take initiative, you never know until you try it. Reseating cables has fixed many many PCs, there are redundancies in the cables which means that even if it works at low power you may start to see issues when more power is needed, if one redundancy is not connecting well you may have an issue only at load. Just do it, it takes 30 seconds to do. We can't help you if you ignore our suggestions.

If you still haven't done the BIOS reset do that.

HEY! I just ran prime 95 stress test and it passed!!

On 12/8/2016 at 0:45 PM, nerodas463 said:

The temp of cpu was 51 c

22 minutes ago, nerodas463 said:

well, that blows my theory out of the water....

Does it just flat shut off or what? really sounds like an overheat...... bad cables? maybe it is somthing shorting causing the psu to shut off ?

Sounds like it might be bad capacitors in the psu or maybe on the mobo.

My rig:
CPU: i5 4690k 24/7 @4.4ghz (1.165v) Max 4.7ghz (1.325v) COOLER: NZXT Kraken X61 MOBO: Asus Z97-A   RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical   GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SSC   PSU: EVGA GS 650W   CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB + WD Black 2TB

16 hours ago, Shadow_Storm56 said:

Does it just flat shut off or what? really sounds like an overheat...... bad cables? maybe it is somthing shorting causing the psu to shut off ?

16 hours ago, Shadow_Storm56 said:

Does 51 C for a CPU running at 97% usage, overheating??

38 minutes ago, nerodas463 said:

Does 51 C for a CPU running at 97% usage, overheating??

Not even close..... but how does it shut off was my main question? is it just flat dead stop or is it BSOD? like what does it do? Reboot?

15 hours ago, Shadow_Storm56 said:

Not even close..... but how does it shut off was my main question? is it just flat dead stop or is it BSOD? like what does it do? Reboot?

Yes it is a flat shut down with the cabinet power button blinking!! Please reply ASAP

11 hours ago, nerodas463 said:

Yes it is a flat shut down with the cabinet power button blinking!! Please reply ASAP

Blinking???? ..... that's what a pc does in sleep mode..... unless it's like a really weird sparatic blinking then it's HDD status or ..... just bad 

Habe you tried the previous suggestions above ? from others 

7 hours ago, Shadow_Storm56 said:

Habe you tried the previous suggestions above ? from others 

They said to reset the BIOS but my motherboard doesn't have a battery!!

and yes i tried all except replacing my Corsair VS550 PSU

CPU Temp - 40 C (idle) 50 C (Load)

GPU TEMP - 35 C (idle) 50 C (Load)

I have ran prime95 Stress Test and it passed. (it ran for about 15 mins)

2 hours ago, Jorgen297 said:

CPU temperatures?

Given

looked up the code , give your cpu/gpu a lil more voltage and see if it helps 

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

2 hours ago, Space Reptile said:

looked up the code , give your cpu/gpu a lil more voltage and see if it helps 

How to do that??

2 hours ago, Strike105X said:

Most MSI boards have crappy VRM design, low quality VRM's and VRM's with a high failure rate, in other words your motherboard is probably defective, i would  try to borrow a decent PSU if you can just to rule out a PSU problem first. and then RMA or replace the mobo since i'm pretty sure that's your culprit.

Can't I just increase my voltage to my cpu ??

2 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

Moved to Troubleshooting

Can you help me Please!!!

I saw you opened another thread about this too, have asked  this to be merged. You're only supposed to have one thread about a particular problem.

Please quote my post, or put @paddy-stone if you want me to respond to you.

Spoiler
  • PCs:- 
  • Main PC build  https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/2K6Q7X
  • ASUS x53e  - i7 2670QM / Sony BD writer x8 / Win 10, Elemetary OS, Ubuntu/ Samsung 830 SSD
  • Lenovo G50 - 8Gb RAM - Samsung 860 Evo 250GB SSD - DVD writer
  •  
  • Displays:-
  • Philips 55 OLED 754 model
  • Panasonic 55" 4k TV
  • LG 29" Ultrawide
  • Philips 24" 1080p monitor as backup
  •  
  • Storage/NAS/Servers:-
  • ESXI/test build  https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/4wyR9G
  • Main Server https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/3Qftyk
  • Backup server - HP Proliant Gen 8 4 bay NAS running FreeNAS ZFS striped 3x3TiB WD reds
  • HP ProLiant G6 Server SE316M1 Twin Hex Core Intel Xeon E5645 2.40GHz 48GB RAM
  •  
  • Gaming/Tablets etc:-
  • Xbox One S 500GB + 2TB HDD
  • PS4
  • Nvidia Shield TV
  • Xiaomi/Pocafone F2 pro 8GB/256GB
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

• Unused Hardware currently :-
  • 4670K MSI mobo 16GB ram
  • i7 6700K  b250 mobo
  • Zotac GTX 1060 6GB Amp! edition
  • Zotac GTX 1050 mini

8 minutes ago, nerodas463 said:

My PC is Shutting down under Load! HELP!

Could be a under-powered power supply?

I have a VS 550W Corsair PSU

FX-4300 Processor

R7 370 Video Card

Please list ALL of your components, and their settings of you have modified them (overclock, edited RAM, etc)

Asus X99-A w/ BIOS 3402 | Intel i7 5820k OC @4.4GHz 1.28V w/ Noctua NH-U14S | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 OC @2666MHz 12-14-14-28 | Asus Geforce GTX970 STRIX OC | EVGA 750 G2 750W | Samsung 850 Evo 1 TB | Windows 10 64-bit | Be-Quiet Silent Base 800 w/ Silent Wings | 2x Dell U2414H OC @72Hz w/ Display Port

Don't forget to invest in an Intel Tuning Plan if you're going to overvolt your K/X CPU

Just now, steffeeh said:

Please list ALL of your components, and their settings of you have modified them (overclock, edited RAM, etc)

I haven't modified any of them

What other component do you want to know ?