HELP!!! HIGH CPU USAGE LEADS TO SHUTDOWN

59 minutes ago, nerodas463 said:

How to do that??

go in the bios , voltage control is there for the cpu , give it a small bump 

for gpu , install MSI afterburner and give it +20% power 

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

What RAM? Motherboard? CPU-cooler?

What loads are causing the shutdowns? Games? Editing softwares?

Have you checked the temperatures so it's not shutting down as a safety measure?

Asus X99-A w/ BIOS 3402 | Intel i7 5820k OC @4.4GHz 1.28V w/ Noctua NH-U14S | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 OC @2666MHz 12-14-14-28 | Asus Geforce GTX970 STRIX OC | EVGA 750 G2 750W | Samsung 850 Evo 1 TB | Windows 10 64-bit | Be-Quiet Silent Base 800 w/ Silent Wings | 2x Dell U2414H OC @72Hz w/ Display Port

Don't forget to invest in an Intel Tuning Plan if you're going to overvolt your K/X CPU

27 minutes ago, nerodas463 said:

My PC is Shutting down under Load! HELP!

clean your pc fans 

they might have dust sitting on them which causes high temperature which can lead to shutting down of ur pc 

45 minutes ago, steffeeh said:

What RAM? Motherboard? CPU-cooler?

What loads are causing the shutdowns? Games? Editing softwares?

Have you checked the temperatures so it's not shutting down as a safety measure?

HyperX Fury 2x 4GB 1866MHz

Msi 970A G43

Cooler Master Hyper 103

I play FIFA 15 (20-30% usage) and Watch Dogs 1 (50-90% usage)

PC Shuts down after 10mins of gameplay

Yes I have checked the temps they are normal

CPU- 30 C (idle) 50 C (load)

GPU - 30 (idle) 51 C (load)

45 minutes ago, pradhyumn rathod said:

clean your pc fans 

they might have dust sitting on them which causes high temperature which can lead to shutting down of ur pc 

My Fans are clean.

Given the crash ID mentioned in your other thread (41(63)), it only means that Windows shut down unexpectedly, so nothing more to go on that part.

More than that I'm not sure yet. 

Asus X99-A w/ BIOS 3402 | Intel i7 5820k OC @4.4GHz 1.28V w/ Noctua NH-U14S | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 OC @2666MHz 12-14-14-28 | Asus Geforce GTX970 STRIX OC | EVGA 750 G2 750W | Samsung 850 Evo 1 TB | Windows 10 64-bit | Be-Quiet Silent Base 800 w/ Silent Wings | 2x Dell U2414H OC @72Hz w/ Display Port

Don't forget to invest in an Intel Tuning Plan if you're going to overvolt your K/X CPU

13 hours ago, paddy-stone said:

I saw you opened another thread about this too, have asked  this to be merged. You're only supposed to have one thread about a particular problem.

Yea you need to calm down.... we all like to help but if you get really crazy and just begging for help less people will help you. you need to calm down and just try and look at things calmly. someone mentioned a crappy VRM did anyone think of the possability that the vrm is overheating and causing the shut down? usually an instant shutdown has to do with temperature as it is considered a system emergency sort of thing so it just cuts power and stops to prevent damage to system components. I am pretty sure all motherboards have a battery though.... not all are accessable but you can cross bios reset pins in order to reset cmos and resetting cmos is literally step 1 in major issues like this. 

1 hour ago, Shadow_Storm56 said:

Yea you need to calm down.... we all like to help but if you get really crazy and just begging for help less people will help you. you need to calm down and just try and look at things calmly. someone mentioned a crappy VRM did anyone think of the possability that the vrm is overheating and causing the shut down? usually an instant shutdown has to do with temperature as it is considered a system emergency sort of thing so it just cuts power and stops to prevent damage to system components. I am pretty sure all motherboards have a battery though.... not all are accessable but you can cross bios reset pins in order to reset cmos and resetting cmos is literally step 1 in major issues like this. 

HEY! Sorry for my behavior!! I panicked a lot at that time! How to locate the switch??

8 minutes ago, nerodas463 said:

HEY! Sorry for my behavior!! I panicked a lot at that time! How to locate the switch??

There is a battery on ur board under pcie slot 1. remove it, hold down power button with psu off Obviously.... aND wait a few mins. then reattach battery and reboot

On 12/11/2016 at 10:45 AM, Shadow_Storm56 said:

There is a battery on ur board under pcie slot 1. remove it, hold down power button with psu off Obviously.... aND wait a few mins. then reattach battery and reboot

Yeah I noticed that later. But the problem is still occuring!

Shall I try to increase my CPU and GPU Voltage  like @Space Reptile said??

Also I just plucked out the battery and after few minutes plugged it back in.

I didn't hold down the power button.