Unigine Valley Benchmark Scores Thread + SUPERPOSITION ***Over 1000 Submissions!***

Jumper118

This applies only in the enthusiast sector :).

I'm an enthusiast, I just like to squeeze every single bit of life out of something before replacing it (hence making a rig with the best I can buy every 10 or so years). I'd have probably gone straight to 2K if my GTX 650 ti would have been capable (I went with the Rev2.0 2GB OC version-and its only overclocking limit is its 6 pin connector, with an 8 pin it would easily go over 1273MHz).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I'm an enthusiast, I just like to squeeze every single bit of life out of something before replacing it (hence making a rig with the best I can buy every 10 or so years). I'd have probably gone straight to 2K if my GTX 650 ti would have been capable (I went with the Rev2.0 2GB OC version-and its only overclocking limit is its 6 pin connector, with an 8 pin it would easily go over 1273MHz).

There´s a difference in being an enthusiast and having ethusiast grade hardware :). If you want to be all the time on the bleeding edge of technology you look at a hobby that eats a ton of time and money :).

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

There´s a difference in being an enthusiast and having ethusiast grade hardware :). If you want to be all the time on the bleeding edge of technology you look at a hobby that eats a ton of time and money :).

And I thought I was being an enthusiast dropping $3.5k USD on my new X99 build with 2x SLI 980's lol :/

Ryzen 7 3700x | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro WiFi | TForce Delta 32GB DDR4 | WINDOWS 10 64 BIT | WD Black 1TB NVME | Intel 1TB NVME | WD Black 4tb HDD | Nvidia 3080 FE | Seasonic 850w Platinum | Fractal Design Meshify C Tempered | BeQuiet DarkRock Slim |

And I thought I was being an enthusiast dropping $3.5k USD on my new X99 build with 2x SLI 980's lol :/

Well boys, let's just be glad our passion isn't cars. 

Intel 4790 K - R9 295X2 - Gigabyte Z97-SLI - Corsair Vengeance Pro Black 1866 CAL9 - Corsair HX 1000 -Samsung 850 EVO SSD - Samsung HDD - H100I - Corsair C70 - G400 Logitech - Asus VS247H - WASD custom mechanical and QCKPAD! 

Staples of LTT: Getting an 4690 K will resurrect your lost family members, AMD = More heat thus AMD = Satan. 

That's where the rest of my money goes :( lol That and Guitars haha

Ryzen 7 3700x | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro WiFi | TForce Delta 32GB DDR4 | WINDOWS 10 64 BIT | WD Black 1TB NVME | Intel 1TB NVME | WD Black 4tb HDD | Nvidia 3080 FE | Seasonic 850w Platinum | Fractal Design Meshify C Tempered | BeQuiet DarkRock Slim |

That's where the rest of my money goes :( lol That and Guitars haha

I consider myself lucky since I´m just in motor cycles with the other hobby :D.

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

I consider myself lucky since I´m just in motor cycles with the other hobby :D.

Yea I play in a metal band so I love guitars, plus I just bought a new truck last year. 2014 and the beginning of 2015 have been expensive for me to say the least haha. Gotta spend money to play with the big boys though. 

X79 is still good for today right? Or is it worth time going to a 5820K?

3570K has nasty physics scores. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

it is......... thats why i only have 970's :P

x79 is still beast, you can pick 3930k's up for £200 and a RIVE Black for £150

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

IMHO there´s no point anymore to go with X79 now. The X99 with the 5820K is already entry enthusiast level and comes at a good price point. Mainboards for X99 aren´t really expensive if it doesn´t have to be a totally overprized R5E and DDR4 gets cheaper and cheaper every month.

IMHO there´s no point anymore to go with X79 now. The X99 with the 5820K is already entry enthusiast level and comes at a good price point. Mainboards for X99 aren´t really expensive if it doesn´t have to be a totally overprized R5E and DDR4 gets cheaper and cheaper every month.

Keep forgetting that the 5820K is 6 core. I was thinking about 3930K or a 4930K but the boards aren't as cool.

Have to have a SOC-Force/Champion. Saving for X99 it seems. 

Unless OCN/eBay has cheap stuff on it. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Keep forgetting that the 5820K is 6 core. I was thinking about 3930K or a 4930K but the boards aren't as cool.

I am in love with the X99 EVGA boards. 

Yes that 6 core is amazing and 28 native PCIe lanes are enough for a nice highend 2way SLI and CF with an M.2 ;).

The SoC Force is crap, ask Vlad. He hates it. That´s why he bought the Champion now ;). And Asus... Asus disappointed me beyond belief. The X99 Deluxe was my last Asus board for a good long while.

it is......... thats why i only have 970's :P

x79 is still beast, you can pick 3930k's up for £200 and a RIVE Black for £150

I'm fairly sure my PC's worth more than my Tercel at this point. I still love her tho. 

Intel 4790 K - R9 295X2 - Gigabyte Z97-SLI - Corsair Vengeance Pro Black 1866 CAL9 - Corsair HX 1000 -Samsung 850 EVO SSD - Samsung HDD - H100I - Corsair C70 - G400 Logitech - Asus VS247H - WASD custom mechanical and QCKPAD! 

Staples of LTT: Getting an 4690 K will resurrect your lost family members, AMD = More heat thus AMD = Satan. 

Yes that 6 core is amazing and 28 native PCIe lanes are enough for a nice highend 2way SLI and CF with an M.2 ;).

The SoC Force is crap, ask Vlad. He hates it. That´s why he bought the Champion now ;). And Asus... Asus disappointed me beyond belief. The X99 Deluxe was my last Asus board for a good long while.

I'd love the Champion but i imagine they'll be tricky to come by in the UK. 

I am in love with the X99 EVGA boards. 

They better than the previous boards? Some previous stuff had some 24 pin issues but they've been addressed. 

I'm fairly sure my PC's worth more than my Tercel at this point. I still love her tho. 

to me my car is more important than my pc. i don't die if my pc crashes, but i might die if my car crashes :P

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

to me my car is more important than my pc. i don't die if my pc crashes, but i might die if my car crashes :P

That´s why I ride a motor cycle... oh wait :D

I'd love the Champion but i imagine they'll be tricky to come by in the UK. 

They better than the previous boards? Some previous stuff had some 24 pin issues but they've been addressed. 

Absolutely. They have the 90 degree 24-pin connectors now. I only used to buy Gigabyte MoBo's, but for X99 EVGA has been killing it. My X99 FTW you can get for around $250 now and it has 5 PCI-e slots. My only complaints about the X99 FTW is the cheap plate that goes around the back inputs and the lack of M.2. If you want M.2 you have to go to the Classified. 

I'll let you know my '99 still rides perfectly. Just gotta take care of it. 

One day i wanna buy an RX FC =), 

I´m in love with the AS Rock OCF. Ther performance is top notch, price acceptable and it is what I need. A pure OCing motherboard with a ton of features for tweaking but misses all that overloaded crap of boards like the R5E or so that can make the board unstable. And it´s waterproof hehe not too bad when you run custom water cooling :D.

I´m in love with the AS Rock OCF. Ther performance is top notch, price acceptable and it is what I need. A pure OCing motherboard with a ton of features for tweaking but misses all that overloaded crap of boards like the R5E or so that can make the board unstable. And it´s waterproof hehe not too bad when you run custom water cooling :D.

I almost went with the Gigabyte G1 Gaming Wi-Fi, but I heard that they are having huge BIOS issues with their X99 boards. Looked really close at the X99 Killer and I have an ASRock in my old PC that replaced my old Gigabyte Micro-ATX that took a crap on me and it was really good as well. ASRock is very underrated. 

I almost went with the Gigabyte G1 Gaming Wi-Fi, but I heard that they are having huge BIOS issues with their X99 boards. Looked really close at the X99 Killer and I have an ASRock in my old PC that replaced my old Gigabyte Micro-ATX that took a crap on me and it was really good as well. ASRock is very underrated. 

Yes totally but I have to say, and I say this honestly as I have been an Asus lover for many years, this X99 OCF is everything I had expected from Asus to bring to the table for a good and super stable mainboard. Instead the bring those over prized, unstable and feature overloaded abominations and declare them 'OCer' mainboards.

Do I regret the X99 Deluxe? A little bit, for what I was using it, when I had this as main motherboard. Now that I have it as HPTC or more central piece of my new living room features like Blue-Tooth or WiFi are welcome, and I do not run these high OC´s anymore. The GTX980 STRIX runs with mild OC and the CPU is @ 4.2GHz with 1.15V.

My GT 440 from Asus. :D

Unigine_Benchmark_zpswlshz76f.png

OC'ed aswell :P:D

Um.. I believe you wan't to run it on basic settings.. not custom ):   This forum  doesn't support custom.. Atleast I don't believe so.

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5
I like outdoor warning sirens. Ask me anything about them.

Absolutely. They have the 90 degree 24-pin connectors now. I only used to buy Gigabyte MoBo's, but for X99 EVGA has been killing it. My X99 FTW you can get for around $250 now and it has 5 PCI-e slots. My only complaints about the X99 FTW is the cheap plate that goes around the back inputs and the lack of M.2. If you want M.2 you have to go to the Classified. 

Not fussed on M.2. 

Shame it'll get shot down since it does say ASRock on it. The OCF where good little boards. 

If they made orange boards i'd go for them. 

Not fussed on M.2. 

Shame it'll get shot down since it does say ASRock on it. The OCF where good little boards. 

If they made orange boards i'd go for them. 

Most under rated mainboard brand of the last 2 years! AS Rock is rock solid performance.