*CLOSED* G-FUEL GTX 1080 Giveaway

I actually like G-Fuel so this is cool.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Nice! Justo as i was starting to search componentes for my new rig. This is going to be mine muahahaha

Signed up, twitter, instagram, youtube... im ready! :D

LTT is on a roll woth giveaways. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

This is just sweet! I would love me some 1080 and Gfuel to game mad, crazy mad :D

Hey anyone now where the terms and conditions are?

Uhhhhhhhhhh....

That looks familiar ...??

2e6a8a6878954ef194f48aef5aa3ce34.png

15577924291_3aff0fed8e_o.jpg

Not sure if that's mine even, but the chances of it being are high.

Idk what the rules are but... I would've loved to at least be informed...

I don't know if this is accidental or just some small oversight.

EDIT: Yeah that's mine, and I'm not too happy about it considering i think i could've made something better...

4 hours ago, XTankSlayerX said:

Uhhhhhhhhhh....

EDIT: Yeah that's mine, and I'm not too happy about it considering i think i could've made something better...

outch

but at the same time, lets be honest, 3 lines in a centered 90°  is not the most unlikely to be copied by accident design.

though it does seem to have the same shading and all. actually..  @nicklmg

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Yay more giveaways that spam accounts with 1 post are gonna win!!!!!

5 hours ago, XTankSlayerX said:

Uhhhhhhhhhh....

This graphic was provided by our G Fuel contact, so not sure what happened there...

1 hour ago, givingtnt said:

outch

but at the same time, lets be honest, 3 lines in a centered 90°  is not the most unlikely to be copied by accident design.

though it does seem to have the same shading and all. actually..  @nicklmg

Will check in with them to see why this happened.

1080 so I can push 4k better, G-Fuel so I can actually push and lift my damn computer.

i7 4790K | MSI Z97S Krait | Gigabyte 980ti Gaming G1 SLI |  2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury | Samsung 850 Pro 1TB + WD Black 4TB | EVGA Supernova P2 1200 | Phanteks Enthoo Primo (White)| Dell P2715Q x2 | Corsiar K70 | Corsair M95 | Full Custom Loop CPU + GPUs 

Winning would be nice, not much a work out hog, but my brother sure is :P

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3GHZ
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GT 730

Attachcorethingy: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Infoholdstick: 4x2GB sticks

Computerarmor: Lenovo Case

Rememberdoogle: 2 250 Gig Drives

AdditionalPylons: Generic 300 Watt

Letterpad: Lenovo

Buttonrodent: Lenovo

Aural Interface: Sony

Liquidrectangles: 1 1600x900 Vizio TV

5 hours ago, XTankSlayerX said:

Uhhhhhhhhhh....

Looking into this immediately, check your DM's here. @XTankSlayerX

Once again, no clear giveaway rules, thanks LTT... Is it so hard to just tell us who is eligible or not? Seriously, I live in Quebec, I need to know these things so I don't waste my time on some giveaway that may or may not be Void in my stupid province. Quite disappointed that LMG would skip over such an important detail, again.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

entered

Project Gray Scale
Intel Core i7 6900k @ 4.2Ghz - Dominator 32GB DDR4 2400 CL10 - Samsung 970 EVO+ 1TB NVMe - 2 Samsung 840 EVO 1TB (Gaming and Sratch) - 2 Barracuda 2TB 
Asus x99 Deluxe - MSI Aero OC GTX 1080Ti - Seasonic 760 XP² - Mod1PC Custom Cables - EKWB CPU & GPU Blocks Nickle/Plexi - EKWB D5 PWM 
EKWB PE360 - Corsair ML120 (6)  - InWin 303- NK65 Entry Watermelon w/ Gat Laseron 70g (205g0 & Filmed) - Logitech G Pro x Superlight
Kanto YU2 - Sennheiser PC360 SE - Acer XF270HU

BUT DOES IT FOLD?! https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=963814

5 hours ago, TetraSky said:

Once again, no clear giveaway rules, thanks LTT... Is it so hard to just tell us who is eligible or not? Seriously, I live in Quebec, I need to know these things so I don't waste my time on some giveaway that may or may not be Void in my stupid province. Quite disappointed that LMG would skip over such an important detail, again.

We are not running this giveaway, G Fuel is. We do not set the rules, and we simply communicate the information we are given in situations like this.

As far as I know, there are no location restrictions as they ship their products worldwide.

To speak to the "skipping over the important detail again" point, unless I somehow forget while creating the thread, I always note that giveaways through the forum are worldwide with no age restriction.

Just now, nicklmg said:

To speak to the "skipping over the important detail again" point, unless I somehow forget while creating the thread, I always note that giveaways through the forum are worldwide with no age restriction.

But that's the thing, many other giveaways out there claim to be "worldwide", but then you look at the actual contest rules and you notice a clear trend in almost all of them, "excluding Quebec". (As an example, just look at NCIX's latest contests, open worldwide... excluding Quebec and Rhode island)

Which is why it would be great if LMG could tell us in just a bit more details what you mean by "worldwide" as well as asking whoever you're partnering up with for actual contest rules. At the very least it would stop people like me from asking this sort of questions in nearly every giveaway threads.

IMO, a better way to word it would be "worldwide with no regional exception", or something to that effect, just to further emphasize the fact that you're not excluding Quebec, Rhode Island or some other parts of the world that are generally excluded from a huge majority of online contests.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Thanks for the giveaway! I'm still with Nvidia Geforce GT240, hence a upgrade is the need of the hour! Let's see!

Best of Luck everyone!!

Yes I need the GTX 1080, so I can properly game some games at 4k Res. The AMD 280X doesnt cut it unfortunately xD

CPU: i7 3930K 3.2Ghz on Noctua NH-U14S| RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz + 32GB Kingston Beast @ 1866Mhz | MBO: Asus P9X79 | GPU: ASUS GTX970 STRIX | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB + Crucial M500 480GB  |  HDD: 2*3TB Seagate | PSU: Cooler Master 850m2 850W | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos Pure Black

Dell P2715Q, 4K @t 60Hz :)