*CLOSED* G-FUEL GTX 1080 Giveaway

Would be great to win! Thanks for the chance my PC could use any graphics card lol

On 8/11/2016 at 0:21 AM, NavyCuda said:

I would rather not be eligible to enter than to join Twitter or any of the other social media options.

hey that is fine bro. I say that is pretty good going to be able to not do that in this day. I respect you man

11 hours ago, Aquib Shah said:

it would be good upgrade from R9-290x

Aquib Shah. if you have an R9 290x and manage to replace it. Would you be kind and give it to me ? :D my rig is not quite finished. Graphics and ssd missing :DxD

If I get it I'll sell it and get a 480 + Monitor + CPU Upgrade xD

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

I would truly like to get my hands on that 1080

im certainly not gunna turn down a free 1080 no way but are G-Fuel still associated with killer gnomestar? his videos have been to cancerous for me to look

I lurk a lot

@CPotter You guys should really make a separate subforum for giveaways.  

My Work in Progress PC http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/522048-xeon-build/ <-- That PC was built but never booted:(

My Work in Progress PC 2.0 https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/540583-xeon-build-20-code-name-xenox (Hopefully this one boots.) 

Daddy wants his 1080!

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X | RAM - 64 GB DDR4 3200MHz | GPU - Nvidia GTX 1660 ti | MOBO -  MSI B550 Gaming Plus

When will the winner will be announced?  

I am Cyber tron i will cyber steal that GPU for more fps in real world ... :ph34r:

:D

It would be nice to win but I know my luck with these things.

i5-4670K ~ RX 470 ~ Z87MX-D3H ~ MX300 525GB ~ CM Hyper 212+ ~ 12GB 1600MHz Ram ~ EarthWatts 650 ~ NZXT GAMMA ~ WD Blue 250GB

i entered, now i cross my fingers and curl up beside my door and wait for either the 1080 and buckets of gfuel or for fedex to finally deliver my r9 290x (rma replacement for  the 290 i had that died)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

entered this and ncix's giveaway atm for intel rig challenge since both are going on during and around my birthday this one ends before ncix's is after, if i win a gfx card ill be seriously upgrading my cpu/mb/ram  even tho i just did a ram8gig - 32gig/hdd to SSD/750 ti to 960 GTX upgrade on my amd 8350fx machine the improvements helped but not as much id have liked but i can play most things 60fps + 1080p np just some cpu curbing effects going on in some games atm like appearently overwatch for me :\ (will show in game as 60fps-100+ at times (80+ at 75% render which is what i use on comp play) but stutters/freeze/pause at times honestly dunno if thats the cpu true or just bad inet traffic hits due to haters and such as it doesnt happen often, or by the grace of god id win a 10k pc for my bday =d 

everything is better than Nvidia Gt 440 1G DDR5 :))

I want to check the winners list so I can be sure that there are winners selected already.... :D