AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently running a hand me down 660, was looking to upgrade once the new gen GPUs are out and the market settles. an Rx 480 would be KILLER and really make my week since money has been tight.

i have a gtx 550, and i reeeaaally would love an upgrade so i'm able to play overwatch and gta v in a high quality AND high fps, plus don't have the money because i have to study

I'm using Gigabyte gtx750 and really need an upgrade to play games on high settings. Gib me nao pls

i have the graphic card that is in the ps4:D and i want the card so that i can have a good pc that i can afford

I'm currently running a HD7950. It has always served me well and still is. In fact as far as the titels I play right now goes I am perfectly satisfied. However I do have to turn some of the details down sometimes to get 60 fps. Having the horsepower of the rx480 in my computer will definetly allow me to crank everything I play right now up to the highest settings as I am still a 1080p gamer. I hope I have a chance of winning. Even if I don't I will probably end up buying one anyway :P

I have a r9 270x and i would like to upgrade it.

I have an Intel HD integrated graphics on my PC wont even run TF2 and i have never owned a graphics card before =P envious of all. oh well good luck to all

Salutations, 

I currently have a gtx 960, I would love to win this one so I can give my 960 to a friend who got me into pc gaming and currently doesn't have a gpu.

I have HP laptop with Radeon HD8670m and i want to build a new PC next month so it would be great to have GPU (maybe RX470/480 :D )already :) Thanks for the chance!

I run  a GTX 780 SC, and I think the time has come to replace my videocard with something else, hopefully the RX-480.

Keep up the good work!

Currently running a GTX 760 with an overclocked AMD FX-8320.  Been thinking about upgrading for a while now and while I was leaning towards an Nvidia card, the new lineup of AMD cards might just sway my decision. Awesome giveaway, thank you for the chance at winning a new card!

Using a hand me down Radeon HD 6850 with a busted DVI port and an HDMI port that causes the screen flicker on and off.

I would absolutely love to be the proud new owner of a polaris 10 or 11 video card because using 1080p on VGA is really really shitty.

I have a HD 7770 and a R7 265 now give that polaris GPU

i have a gtx1080 in my rag(updated from a 7970 ghz edition). how is very curios about the rx480

Currently can't afford a GPU - so yeah, would be much appreciated.

Running an 970 but planning on selling it to get a bit extra Cash for my drivers license. Would be really cool if I not have to play on my Onboard Graphics. 

My 7970 was sadly never up to standard, hope the newer gen AMD gives me better luck.

I'm stuck with a GTX 660 that can barley run any of the games that I play, and I've wanted to replace it with the RX480 ever since it was announced. It would also be a great addition to my upgrade (Motherboard, Ram, CPU, Case)

i have a 970wcoc but i want this so i can tell my friends i won something for once

Currently running r9 270x second hand edition, would love to an upgrade.

770 currently and looking to upgrade, if i get the card I'll be able to get a decent monitor with freesync as well.