AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm currently using an MSI GT 730, and I would like to not have to run games at 2 fps :P

I have a newly Strix 1070, but man, I'd like to do a cheap crossfire!

I have a GTX 760 in my Steam Machine, getting a VR Ready GPU so I can demo VR in my livingroom without hauling out my main rig would be awesome.

Currently have a hd6850, I would like a polaris one because my current onw is pretty old..

i currently have a 750ti and would love to upgrade sooner rather then later plus the old card can go in the old spare machine so i can play better games with my kids there current card just manages minecraft

I have GTX 750 and I want to upgrade to play more demanding games such as Just Cause 3 on High

Currently using an agin GTX 670. It still gets the job done, but obviously I would be up for the new card =3

Currently using the MSI R9 290X Lightning edition, but I'd love to get a new Polaris card so I can have something to give my brother for High School graduation. I'm perfectly happy with my current card, and planned on buying him one for actually graduating (it was really close to him repeating a year) so he can go off to college with a proper gaming rig.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

I currently use a single HD7970 and it's about time for an upgrade. Team RED!

I've a R9 290! My brother has been using hand-me-downs, his computer is 10 years old now. I'd like to win this rx 480 and build him a computer with it. It's his birthday in 2 weeks. #teamRed

Currently using a GTX 970, so i'm curious to see what team red has to offer around the same price point ;)

I currently have a GTX 960

I would want to upgrade to this card, so I can give my 960 to a friend who is going to be building a PC soon. 

I cry because I'm still using the Intel HD Graphics 530 :/

I really want to upgrade because I'll be playing BF1 in 3 months, and the new AMD GPU would be really handy ;D

Right now I'm using an EVGA GTX 960, 2GB.

This card is about ok for 1080p but I'm using a 1600p display, so crisp-clear gaming isn't my thing right now.

Maybe a new radeon card will help :-)

I'm using intel graphics. I want the card so I can make a real PC.

I have a 750ti, so I could really use an upgrade :)

I'm using a friends old 560Ti because I didn't think it'd take so long for polaris to be in stock! A giveaway would be awesome!

I'm running a GTX 970, kinda wanna compare AMD and nvidia cards

long story short my laptop 960m started artifacting and now I am stuck with intel graphics so if I would get it I would get one of those pcie mini to pcie adapters and a monitor and run a decent gaming setup :)

I have no idea did i enter before as i don't remember but yeah i have Radeon HD 6570 running currently in my PC and RX480 would make me immediately go and buy parts for new pc because i'm planning that long time already but everything what i have money for would make me stuck with old gpu/intel's iGPU.. If i win this i would be so freaking happy and also i would have something to do my first review for :) GL to everyone and may the luckiest win!! But it would be so bad someone with decent gpu wins this because...yeah..we who have bad GPus and PCs would be so sad :( 

My current graphics card is an HD 7770

And I want to upgrade it for a while, because I want to use it for all the new games, and possibly even vr.

On Monday, July 18, 2016 at 1:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls." One comment (entry) per user.

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I would love to win one of these since i am on a budget since my baby is gonna be 1 on the 18th of next month and my gaming pc is running a APU with a 7660D 1gb ram needless to say i am getting 19 to 23 fps on gta v low. Please pick me