AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm currently using a coil whining GTX770 from Palit

and I wanna switch to Team Red and the new Polaris series is a nice opportunity to do so

Got a good old 560ti, time to upgrade it with that fresh amd tech

Currently running an AMD 5850. Would be nice to be able to run some decent AAA games for once :D

Have an AMD 6870 1gb card and it cant run many new games since its too slow for them at 1080p that's why I want a new card.

Recently got a 780ti but having more vram on a 480 would help with down sampling resolutions

I have a GTX 980, but I want one of the Polaris cards because free stuff, amiright?

I'm currently using a Zotac GTX660. So the Polaris would be great as a upgrade.

Im currently using the igpu from my i5 6500, which doesnt perform too bad all things compared .An upgrade to my system would be awesome though! I would be able to play fallout 4. Thanks for the giveaway, Keep it up :D

I'm currently using an amd HD 4800 series, I would really like an upgrade because mine is really under par to what I need to play any newer game that is not league of legends and csgo

Have a gtx 750ti... The upgrade would be godly....

Please i'm broke ???

I have a garbage 750 ti in my current build, and i could do with some more horsepower for all the up coming titles this year. Keep up the great work fam.

Currently have an AMD R9 270X. The thing is loud as all hell and really isnt performing as good anymore.

please daddy

I have r9270 right now for gaming, so RX 480 would be a awesome update.

I currently have a 980ti in my current rig but i want to build a rig for my brother and not having to buy a graphics card would be great!

I'm currently running a GTX 660 that I've been running for the past 3 years. I want to upgrade to a new GPU, but as a college student and in a country with a terrible exchange rate, it is really difficult to upgrade anything in my system.

Rig: Thermaltake Urban S71 | MSI Z77 G45-Gaming Intel Core i5 3570K (4.4Ghz @ 1.4v) CM Hyper 212 EVO | Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB | MSI GTX 660 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 3TB HDD | EVGA 850W B2

Currently using an old GTX 650 that runs at almost 85 degrees constantly even though my case is very well cooled with good air circulation. Gibe nao ples ;)

Im not currently running one :P But i am amassing parts for a rig slowly and this would help :D

Currently have a power color R7 250x.

Star Citizen doesn't run great, and would love to have higher frames, and other genres I do play need a bit of a boost! Thanks! 

I have a GT 730, i got it before knowing of this channel, pardon me, masters.

On 7/18/2016 at 1:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls." One comment (entry) per user.

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm currently using a GTX 480 ?

I'd put in my girlfriend's computer which she and I are going to build together for her birthday (she doesn't know yet). Currently have everything she's going to need except a GPU and monitor!

I'm currently using an MSI GT 730, and I would like to not have to run games at 2 fps :P

I have a newly Strix 1070, but man, I'd like to do a cheap crossfire!