AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have an R7 260x and 2GB just isn't enough anymore ;_; 

#IWant8GB (Totally not an AMD hashtag from last year)

I currently have AMD integrated R7 graphics in my HP laptops CPU. I would love to win so I can start my own PC build :) 

Thanks a lot,

Currently using GTX 650 ti, would love an upgrade for my rig!

Thank you for doing this, you are amazing

I have no GPU lol, and that is why i would like this one so the i have one

I currently have a GTX950 from MSI. It is doing OK at current gamed I'm playing but would like to step it up :)

Currently running a 270x that runs 60C Idle and 80 underload. Sure does get hot// Crashs often// 

I'm using a HD5850 that is not even mine. I'd like to return it to it's owner soon...

I've been running an XFX Radeon 7970 for years now, I've been looking to upgrade but I can never tell when to because GPU's tend to get replaced so fast now.

Hi guys,

In my AMD based rig I'm running ATI Radeon HD 6450 1GBDR3 well I want upgrade but due to lack of funds I'm stuck playing games at 20-30FPS Low settings haha :) Would love that Polaris. 

Good luck to all and thnx AMD <3 for this giveaway. Also thanks Linus and his team for kickass tips,videos and builds. :Thumbsup:

Sadly, my GPU (an R9 380) died a few weeks ago. I haven't been able to afford a new GPU since. Running on integrated R7 graphics isn't really the best thing when you want to play Shadow of Mordor :/

I currently have an r9 270 and I just got a 1080p screen that this card can't make full use of, an RX 480 would be great for that plus it looks amazing.

I'm planning on sticking a non-reference 480 in my rig, but right now, it's running on Skylake's iGPU and has a free PCIE slot just begging for something to be slotted in it... so I guess that means that the only discrete card I'm running is in the laptop I'm typing this on (7700M series of some sort - either way, you can fry eggs on it at load).

I think it's kinda funny to see people with 980s' asking for this meanwhile some of is don't have a PC or a graphics card ;-;

Work from home and game with my GeForce 960. My board prefers an AMD/ATI card since my CPU is a phenom ii 1090t x6 cpu

Running with a R7 260x...A 470 would be a nice upgrade.

I have a SAPPHIRE R9 280X, so that would be a great upgrade for me.

I'm currently using a GTX 750. It's not the best card, there is some artifacting and it sometimes causes the system to hang. Needless to say, I'd love a replacement.

"Daddy's going on a dangerous mission to shoot his employees." -Linus Sebastian 2014 (src)

"I believe in French Fries. I believe in America. I believe in the Union." -Luke Lafreniere 2015 (src)

"I have pockets in all my shorts." -Luke Lafreniere 2015 (src)

i am using Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series. i would use it to finally be able to play fallout 4 and batman that i have but can not play becuase my video card is old 

I am currently rebuilding my rig so I don't have a GPU at the moment. Been using AMD graphics with Macs for years, but now I'm switching over to PC for more power and better upgrading options. I have been waiting for Polaris to come out and it's finally here!

My friend has a 670 that I want to help him upgrade for his small form factor build so a 480 would be perfect!

Because the mini rig my parents have at home doesn't have a working gpu anymore :< 

What Graphics Card do I currently have?  Well..Erm... Does my G3258's Integrated Graphics count? o.O

Why would I like an upgrade?  Isn't it obvious? xD I'd love to try and play games on my PC but with Integrated Graphics, I have no chance. I think a Polaris should be able to handle it!

Fingers Crossed! Good Luck everyone! 

David Reid | IT Enthusiast | United Kingdom

Mobile: Samsung Galaxy S5

I have a 980 Ti in one of my rigs. I need to upgrade the graphics card in another pc in my house and don't have the funds to do so. 

I am currently using a GTX 760 in my rig and lack the funds to purchase a new graphics card for at least the next year so I would really appreciate an upgrade.

GLHF to everyone else

Probably won't talk much don't take it the wrong way.

Also maker of odd noises

I would love a new GPU for my second rig, that runs 2 GTX 560TI Oem`s. They just make for to much heat ;)